Sign in to follow this  
jlandry462

Worst Team in PPR History?

jlandry462    5

10 man PPR league. Due to taking Jimmy Graham I. The third round (kicking myself for that) and taking Sam Bradford in the 7th (trying to select T.J. Yeldon too late & Bradford was in my queue) I feel like I am already done for the season. Thoughts?

QB: Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater, Marcus Mariota

RB: Eddie Lacy, Carlos Hyde, Duke Johnson, Bishop Sankey, Ronnie Hillman, David Cobb

WR's: Calvin Johnson Jeremy Maclin, DeSean Jackson, Percy Harvin, Cody Latimer, Eddie Royal, Mike Wallace

TE's: Jimmy Graham, Coby Fleener

New England Patriots D/ST

Finn5033    223

It is certainly not the worst team I've ever seen. I think Bradford will be fine, you've got a stud back in Lacy and I think Hyde will be good as well. Calvin is a stud as you know and despite all the hate I think Maclin is going to catch a lot of passes, and DeSean take a bump in value with Cousins starting over RGIII.

MutantMike    0

Not the worst but not good either.

I would package 2 WR and get 1 PPR guys i.e. Landry

Wallace and Jackson after big games could land you a stuf PPR guy

robotpimp    314

It's not how you wanted you draft to go but the season hasn't even started... you could be very surprised how this team performs plus you probably will be a little more active early on waivers to get some more upcoming talent on the team I wouldn't scrap this team it has core components. Doesn't have to be a sexy team to win I think you have some good players.. Let it ride at least 2 weeks before you sell off.

gballi15    63

I wouldn't say worst, or even that you're done for the season already; but in a 10 man league, I'm sure you will be able find better quality and sleepers throughout the year that can help upgrade.