[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MIN LB Anthony Barr

XFlash

Hodges is Mike, Greenway is Will. Barr was everywhere and 3 downs. I missed on this guy, I saw a pass-rushing SAM that I wanted no part of in my tackle-heavy leagues but he's been used much more like an all around, and whooping blockers 1-on-1. Beastly.

As with most LB situations, fantasy production depends a lot on which guys are playing 3 downs, versus just 2. Barr is going to be very good. He was a beast last year, prior to the injury, and if you factor in that he missed the last few weeks of the year, he was a top 15-20 LB, depending on scoring, in terms of PPG. And, FF aside, he's probably the biggest reason I was pretty excited about the Vikings this pre-season (well, at least up until Monday night's debacle). :bag:

As long as he continues to play 3 downs (which he should, for the most part), I think he's almost a must-start, unless you're sitting him for other top 10-15 guys. Of course, I'm also somewhat biased, being a MN fan. His production might be a little bit more "big play" based, as it usually is with rush LB's, but he's involved in enough plays that he should put up respectable numbers most weeks, regardless.

The rest of the LB group is somewhat up in the air, in terms of who can be counted on long-term. Hodges won the MLB job, but many assume that Kendricks will slowly be given more opportunities, and eventually take over at that spot. Whether that happens soon or not is anybody's best guess. Meanwhile, Greenway was assumed to be leaving MIN after last year (with Hodges potentially taking his place), but took a pay cut to stick around and continue to man the WLB spot.