[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

Update: Now the signs all point to him being released as Smith got reps in the last game over Cmike who has not been getting any reps in practice. Smith and Trey both seem to have moved above him on the depth chart. He may be released to make room for Green coming back from IR or Weeden. Looks like the Cmike hype train is coming to the end of the tracks.

Word has it that the Chest bump in the middle of the game with the opposing team's LB didn't go over very well.

Is there a source for the above? I just read:

"Cowboys running backs Christine Michael and Rod Smith were also back practicing Thursday after missing Wednesday with an illness."

Dude! How many times to have to say it ... he just needs a change of scenery for everything to click into place! The fact that he couldn't pick up the game in Seattle is irrelevant. The fact that he couldn't pick up the game in Dallas is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that he has sooooooo much potential.

whatcha need bud? An atta boy?
  • Like 1

"Cowboys running backs Christine Michael and Rod Smith were also back practicing Thursday after missing Wednesday with an illness."

The same source that gave me the info on Randle having bigger issues then the Cowboys were willing to deal with and Cmike having problems learning the offense and do the right thing 100% of the time. Info's been very reliable over the years.

On a side note they are prepping Trey to play some of the Dunbar role and has been doing a good job so far. You're more likely to see Trey and Smith in a blocking role.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

If he only didn't get sick...poor guy with possibly so much talent, he just can't catch a break or understand a pass blocking scheme...or hold on to the ball...or went to a RB college...or NFL talent.

I am waiting for it. This week is THE week.

On a side note they are prepping Trey to play some of the Dunbar role and has been doing a good job so far. You're more likely to see Trey and Smith in a blocking role.

Trey Williams showed very well in the preseason...at the end of the day, though, there just wasn't enough room on the 53-man roster to carry an extra (5th) RB behind Morris, Jones, Thompson, and Young (FB)...I wish he were still on the Redskins' practice squad...

Probably mono...not that there's anything wrong with that

Illness? Should have gotten his shot!
  • Like 1

spec·u·la·tive

ˈspekyəˌlādiv,ˈspekyələdiv/

adjective

engaged in, expressing, or based on conjecture rather than knowledge.

"discussion of the question is largely speculative"

Edited by Chloroform Rx

I used to scarf down Arbys French dip until they ruined it and changed the bread to Chibata. What genius decided that was good auju dipping bread???!!!

Likely the same one that thought "color rush" unis for TNF were a good idea! LMAO

Trey Williams showed very well in the preseason...at the end of the day, though, there just wasn't enough room on the 53-man roster to carry an extra (5th) RB behind Morris, Jones, Thompson, and Young (FB)...I wish he were still on the Redskins' practice squad...

I am really looking forward to seeing this kid. From what I am hearing he's got some serious quicks and is fearless. The Dunbar role was lethal and I sure hope we can replace it.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Likely the same one that thought "color rush" unis for TNF were a good idea! LMAO

I hear the color rush thing didn't go over so well with the color blind. The Jets and Bills both hand the same colors on so it made watching the game almost impossible for people with color blindness.

Which makes me wonder could Cmike be color blind?

I am really looking forward to seeing this kids. From what I am hearing he's got some serious quicks and is fearless. The Dunbar role was lethal and I sure hope we can replace it.

I am taking yours and outlaw's word that this dude might be something and stashing him in dynasty.