[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

Cowboys waived RB Christine Michael.

Michael's Cowboys "career" ends with 15 carries for 51 yards. Dallas is the second team in three months to give up on the 2013 second-rounder after the Seahawks gave him away in September. Michael is a freak athlete, but has never shown a feel for the professional game, and has reportedly caused headaches in the locker room. It's alarming he couldn't carve out a role on a team rolling with Darren McFadden as a workhorse. Now 25, Michael will likely get a third chance, but his fantasy future is grim.

Rotoworld

:rofl:

Pad...28 to go until I am an all-pro been 12 years. but I'd like to thank my mother for the birthing and DMD for acknowledging me.

pffft...rookie

Presume the Rams sign him and start him over Gurley?

I know if I was them , I would

so who's the number 2 in Dallas now

Rod Smith, 6' 3" 223lb bruiser. Looking very good both running and catching out of the backfield. Working on his blocking assignments but has been picking it up nicely. It was Smith's progress and Cmike's lack there of coupled with his locker room antics that got Cmike released. The guy just didn't know when to quit playing around amidst a 7 game losing streak.

The other back is Trey Williams a 5' 7" 180lb scat back in the mold of Dunbar. He too has shown nice hands and elusiveness in practice. Has good awareness and runs good routes for a RB. He is trying to get up to speed on the route tree but also is a willing blocker. Showed nice ability to be scrappy taking on Gackar (Cowboys back up linebacker) who was stood up in practice on an A gap blitz last week by the little guy.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Rod Smith, 6' 3" 223lb bruiser. Looking very good both running and catching out of the backfield. Working on his blocking assignments but has been picking it up nicely. It was Smith's progress and Cmike's lack there of coupled with his locker room antics that got Cmike released. The guy just didn't know when to quit playing around amidst a 7 game losing streak.

It twas merely a chest bump...