[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

Well it was a hell of a week. CMike went from 4th on the depth chart and never being active (coach speak) to actually being active and impressing in his -1 yard run. :clap:

Don't know where its going, and to be honest I expected to see more of him, but I'm holding tight.

Haha he hardly impressed on that run but what would you expect for his first run of the season being on a 3rd and 1? I don't understand why DMC wasn't out there on that specific play considering he had already played a significant amount during the game....but who knows?

With Weeden being allergic to throwing anything over 6 yards for 98 percent of the game , you can have a backfield of Emmitt Smith and Jim Brown and they still wont do better. The box is stacked and rightfully so. Dallas offers zero downfield threat.

Since I'll be cutting Dunbar this week most likely for some other RB Michael might get some consideration. I went to bed before the game was over (post Browns loss hangover) so I missed what went on late. I do agree with most others, the DAL passing game scares nobody now, and the RB will not be good no matter what.

You don't like CMike (seen it used here many times, people just hate typing some long names).

CMike is ok, but doesn't seem to have enough ummph

how about "the one who may be getting his shot?" is that too long? :rofl:

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself on this thread...

With Weeden being allergic to throwing anything over 6 yards for 98 percent of the game , you can have a backfield of Emmitt Smith and Jim Brown and they still wont do better. The box is stacked and rightfully so. Dallas offers zero downfield threat.

:ol: allergic to throwing downfield ??

Dude please stop he throws a nicer ball that romo downfield .. watch romos last drive vs giants compared to weedens last vs saints and then get your head checked... romo throws ducks

CMix it is, please refer to this soon to be great WW pick as CMix and CMix only!

can we at least add an "A LOT" onto it, so it's CMix-A-Lot? or, maybe in this case it should be "A LITTLE," making it CMix-A-Little... :rofl:

Edited by the outlaw
  • Like 1