[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else's profile vanish?

1fastdoc

I have worked this board for 19 years and have never heard of anything like that happening. If you can post, we did not touch anything. You have anything naughty in your profile? Why are we discussing this on the main board?

I have worked this board for 19 years and have never heard of anything like that happening. If you can post, we did not touch anything. You have anything naughty in your profile? Why are we discussing this on the main board?

I dunno Mr. Mod/Owner/Leader/ForumGod/FFGod/HuddleGod why are we?

There's nobody who works a board as good as you pal...

Duh! Because it's the precursor to a 'trade veto' or an 'advice' post. Apparently you haven't been here long enough.

I dunno Mr. Mod/Owner/Leader/ForumGod/FFGod/HuddleGod why are we?

ooof, looks like you're next :unsure:

Like Greg Hardy?

Maybe.... the really punishment will be a smaller suspension but he'll have to wait a year

You are just a miserable person, huh? You need a hug, or a role model or something.

Responds to me criticizing what people should and shouldn't post by criticizing what I should and shouldn't post

Tells me to just ignore it if if offends me so much, declining to ignore what offends him so much in the process.

Dude, you're like a walking demotivational poster and a flaming hypocrite. You haven't posted a lick of quality football content since you've been here and all I see out you is harassing others about them harassing others. Pound sand already.

• Like 2

Because many posters here (not just newbs) think it is the only board that matters. Most probably have never visited the proper forum for this stuff (Site and Forum Support) and I know it doesn't often get quick responses from anybody when posted there. (I posted on 11/19 about something, 3 days later kegz posted a response, this got posted here and got a response from you in hours.)

Hey, I was thinking the same thing. Crazy...it's like we have the same brain, but one of us uses it for good and the other uses it for douchebagginess.

Problem is you think he's the Dill Josh Gordon, when most see you in that role.

I have no problem with the biggest A-holes here thinking I'm an A-hole. I'm not looking to sit at your cool kid's table. It's not like any of you actually contribute anything anymore. You're far too busy criticizing new people for that. You certainly do a great job defending each other's childishness. Nice to see that kind of solidarity. Keep up the good work!

I have no problem with the biggest A-holes here thinking I'm an A-hole. I'm not looking to sit at your cool kid's table. It's not like any of you actually contribute anything anymore. You're far too busy criticizing new people for that. You certainly do a great job defending each other's childishness. Nice to see that kind of solidarity. Keep up the good work!

Nobody is really defending anything, it is you running around trying to play forum police and tell everbody that's been here for years how they should act, what they can post, how they should talk to others, etc. You might want to read this part of the forum rules

"These are not the only forums in existence nor are they in any way a public forum for unrestricted free speech. If at any time you feel that these forums are not reflective of your views, agenda, beliefs or intellect, then feel free to find other public forums that do and post there. Do not attempt to form these forums to fit you."

Yes I do recognize the rules say "be polite ALL posters", and the moderation policy also states "the staff is under no obligation to moderate or police these forums".

You seem to be one of those people that joins a group and then tries to get them to conform to his views. That won't work most places, and certainly not here.

• WJW locked this topic