[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else's profile vanish?

1fastdoc

I don't expect you to like me. You have identified that I don't respect you. I get it. Step back and ask what you are contributing to this site. You all seem to think this is a old boy's club instead of a fantasy football forum. I am over in advice at times trying to help people who ask good questions. I try to post interesting topics that will improve how people, incluing myself, run their teams based off feedback from other members. What are you doing other than criticizing others and then calling me a hypocrite when I criticize you? I get that you don't respect my contributions, and only see me calling you out, but you are giving me a whole lot of opportunity to point out your disrespect and not much else. Just because you agree with each other doesn't make you right.

I don't expect you to like me. You have identified that I don't respect you. I get it. Step back and ask what you are contributing to this site. You all seem to think this is a old boy's club instead of a fantasy football forum. I am over in advice at times trying to help people who ask good questions. I try to post interestingn topics that will improve how people, incluing myself, run their teams based off feedback from other members. What are you doing other than criticizing others and then calling me a hypocrite when I criticize you? I get that you don't respect my contributions, and only see me calling you out, but you are giving me a whole lot of opportunity to point out your disrespect and not much else. Just because you agree with each other doesn't make you right.

I've already said it, and I will say it again. You sir are on the long slow road to oblivion here at the Huddle forums. Good luck.

Edited by heehawks

yeah...y'all may as well put me on ignore, because i'm not going anywhere. No matter what you think, you are the minority, and most of the people here are good people who are here for fantasy football and I will continue to talk to them about stuff they want to talk about and defend their rights to be here just as strongly as you defend each other's right to disrespect them.

The vacuum created by closing the CMike thread is obvious, with no where to focus sarcasm and ridicule...at least iTwit's schtick was entertaining, this new stuff is bland.

#fantasyjesus #gettingmyshot #vetoproof #notsurewhyikeepdoinghashtags

• Like 1

Hey, I was thinking the same thing. Crazy...it's like we have the same brain, but one of us uses it for good and the other uses it for douchebagginess.

I wouldn't go so far as to call gil 'good', but I can see where you're coming from.

I love that y'all have more of a problem with me than flemingd being unnecessarily rude to someone who was just answering the OP's question. Shows a lot of character.

If it were actually a noob, then yeah... but I seriously doubt it is. Screams of a old vet that got "erased" a few years ago back for more.

Nah, I'm new. If I had been here before, would I really be surprised that some people who have been here for years are so disrepectful to new people? Edited by Boy Named Suh

I have worked this board for 19 years and have never heard of anything like that happening. If you can post, we did not touch anything. You have anything naughty in your profile? Why are we discussing this on the main board?

Well that thoroughly sucks. Nothing naughty. The profile was basic.

I have also been on various boards dating back to the mid 90's when they were bbs format. I've never seen a single profile and posts get wiped. Until now. I have seen a server error that cost many users on that server to lose data but usually only archived posts.

I started plenty of topics since joining here a few months ago, one of which was last night between 6-7 pm. Gone.

Look at my post count. All gone.

I had the #3 post in the thread below. It just vanished and the #4 post, which was a direct reply to mine, became #3.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/454658-how-can-i-get-todd-gurley/

Because many posters here (not just newbs) think it is the only board that matters. Most probably have never visited the proper forum for this stuff (Site and Forum Support) and I know it doesn't often get quick responses from anybody when posted there. (I posted on 11/19 about something, 3 days later kegz posted a response, this got posted here and got a response from you in hours.)

Problem is you think he's the Dill Josh Gordon, when most see you in that role.

Regarding the question of location:

I'm far from a newb to this game. And if it was a simple, isolated issue it would be in the forum support forum. However, I presumed I was not the only one and if others find that they have issues it becomes easier for you as an admin to pinpoint the problem.

I also wanted a fast response and I know how often support subforums are checked.

By all means, please move it for me. I'd love to end the stream of hijacks.

And in all seriousness, there is no way I can be the only one affected. Like I said, it's like all my activity was erased, including profile data, yet my membership persisted. How the heck does that happen??

Maybe the NSA is out to get you ;)

Sucks that this happened, but not sure what else to tell you, the admins cannot come up with a reason and probably are not going to shift their attention to that since they have content to produce (in a short holiday week though they probably work some Thu/Fri).

As for my point about newbs not knowing where to post, you may have experience on the net, forums, BBS etc. we'd have no way to know that. I did know you were relatively new here and my point was a general one regarding the numerous threads opened here that do not belong (advice stuff specifically). Many just click on the first forum and post everything there.

Don't know Hook and Ladder, or what the deal was with him, but I am making enough friends on my own. I definitely don't need to be wrapped up in whatever his drama was too.

to 1fastdoc: I'm sorry that your thread was hijacked. I hope you are able to get your lost data back somehow.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

Don't know Hook and Ladder, or what the deal was with him, but I am making enough friends on my own. I definitely don't need to be wrapped up in whatever his drama was too.

to 1fastdoc: I'm sorry that your thread was hijacked. I hope you are able to get your lost data back somehow.

An ongoing theme attached to BNS.

An ongoing theme attached to BNS.

Hmmm...maybe because five or six people come out of the woodwork to give me the business every time I call someone out for being disrespectful. Y'all are responsible for more responses than I am. You think the hijacking starts when I respond, but I'm not responding to nothing. You want me to stop calling you out, stop being disrespectful.

You guys remind me of my wife. Always has to have the damned last word.

Now which one of y'all is here to fix my problem. My long legacy at The Huddle has been tarnished by someone who is trying to erase any evidence of my existence and tremendous knowledge.

BTW, one of the threads was my request for info regarding starting a dynasty league. It had a link with lots of great info. Anyone know what site was linked?

You guys remind me of my wife. Always has to have the damned last word.

Now which one of y'all is here to fix my problem. My long legacy at The Huddle has been tarnished by someone who is trying to erase any evidence of my existence and tremendous knowledge.

BTW, one of the threads was my request for info regarding starting a dynasty league. It had a link with lots of great info. Anyone know what site was linked?

http://dynastyfootba...ynasty-concept/

I found a cached version of your original post on google. If you Google "Creating A Dynasty League The Huddle", you'll see the post, and then you can click the down arrow at the end of the URL line, and it should pop up the word "Cached". Click that to see the whole thread.

• WJW locked this topic