[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor decisions

gilthorp

This year, I've been plagued with poor decisions when streaming D/ST. It's more annoying than anything.

I lost Luck and when I should have started Winston, he's been on my bench. When I start Winston, he doesn't do squat - I had Bradford, I've had Cousins, but they are both long gone. This is not annoying, it's simply sad and a great way to lose. :bash:

It's one thing to make your decisions and then your guy get injured, but poor QB choices will kill you. I feel really bad for the guys that are going with Dalton today, and they are basically toast.

Edited by gilthorp

This year, I've been plagued with poor decisions when streaming D/ST. It's more annoying than anything.

I lost Luck and when I should have started Winston, he's been on my bench. When I start Winston, he doesn't do squat - I had Bradford, I've had Cousins, but they are both long gone. This is not annoying, it's simply sad and a great way to lose. :bash:

It's one thing to make your decisions and then your guy get injured, but poor QB choices will kill you. I feel really bad for the guys that are going with Dalton today, and they are basically toast.

I've found that streaming defenses has become harder since so many offenses are so good now. In order to find an available defense that plays a bad offense, you'll usually now have to take a below average defense. In the past, it was easy to find at least an average defense playing a bad offense.

In my dynasty, I decide to move Mariota up from the taxi squad to play for Cutler (my QB situation is horrible) and I knew it was a bad match up against the Jets, but it was just another stupid QB decision. Just pitiful and sad.

The only reason I may win my local, is because my first round opponent has Mariota, D. Jackson, and J. Matthews. He has to be pissed and I'm not scoring much, but he's doing nothing.

poor coaching is what cost me a Playoff berth in my local

Fantasy coaching is ALWAYS 20/20 in hindsight. We look like a genius when me make the "right" decisions and an idiot for the "wrong" decisions, but right/wrong are always determined after the fact.

Want a poor decision how about a potential 200K pair of pour decisions ? Spencer Ware over Gurley....22 pts lost. V-Jax over Golden Tate 27 pts lost......total 49 pts lost and this team has 140 pts anyway....so we are talking over 190 pts and maybe being in 1st overall in RTS for 200K or at least likely top 10 with the way this week is shaking out.

Can't win them all but wow we had played Gurley and Tate every week for past 5 weeks and played the match ups and might be out 200K for it...won't know for 2 weeks but if I miss the 200K by 49 pts or less this day will live in infamy.

Want a poor decision how about a potential 200K pair of pour decisions ? Spencer Ware over Gurley....22 pts lost. V-Jax over Golden Tate 27 pts lost......total 49 pts lost and this team has 140 pts anyway....so we are talking over 190 pts and maybe being in 1st overall in RTS for 200K or at least likely top 10 with the way this week is shaking out.

Can't win them all but wow we had played Gurley and Tate every week for past 5 weeks and played the match ups and might be out 200K for it...won't know for 2 weeks but if I miss the 200K by 49 pts or less this day will live in infamy.

That's going to leave a mark. Put some ice on it and pour yourself a shot of bourbon.

In one league:

I started Yeldon over Gurley

I started Walker over Reed

I started Winston over Brees

Definitely "pour" decisions, except the Walker/Reed one....I can understand that. Pour out a little liquor, if you're legal age. ;)