[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers rule!

Brentastic

Thanks! I appreciate all you guys more than you could ever know. :brew:

Me team evolved into a heavy Carolina presences and I lost my TE twice and have ASJ and maybe Vance McDonald.

But Beckham, baldwin, Watkins and Demaryius Thomas can all go off and I need them to kick in the monster games. I also may be without J Stewart and have to use Woodhead or Matt Jones.

Been a tough year!

Sure hope you played Woodhead.

I spent a lot of time going between Woodhead who had faded for three weeks and Matt Jones who had been trending up for 2 weeks and I picked Jones. Gordon getting injured helped Woody too. Had I started him, I would be #1 instead of #8 but you make the best choice you can and live with it.

• Like 1

I spent a lot of time going between Woodhead who had faded for three weeks and Matt Jones who had been trending up for 2 weeks and I picked Jones. Gordon getting injured helped Woody too. Had I started him, I would be #1 instead of #8 but you make the best choice you can and live with it.

I know bud, I know. Woodhead has done diddly for me since the bye and I finally sat him two weeks ago. Now with everything on the line he decides to show up HUGE. That sucks.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I can feel your pain because I sat Gurley and Tate in week 14 and it cost me 49 pts and that team is doing well again this week.

I could have had 3 teams in the top 10 right now instead of one.

Sitting Gurley/Tate week 14 with the White Dragons cost me 49.5 pts

Dropping David Johnson on the final day of waivers when he was 3rd string cost me 49.6 pts over the last 2 weeks (I played J-Allen both weeks would have played Johnson)

My Zebras team is the only team left with a long shot chance and I drafted Dez Bryant in the 1st round he was on my bench and my 2nd round pick AJ Green threw up a 4.7 stinker somehow I still scored 213 pts thanks to Woodhead on this team who I had no choice to start because Ingram went down.

Good luck DMD the rest of the way.

I sat Gurley

You are wiser than that Henry. Gurley is a special talent. When defenses plan against the Rams, they only concentrate on Gurley. Gurley is truly facing 8-man fronts. An 8-man front can stop any running back most the time. But, like Adrian Peterson, Gurley has size and speed. When he breaks through the first line of defense, it is off to the races. So he will average 2 yards per carry until he breaks through for a 60 yard gain. I don't know the stats for sure but I'm willing to bet that Gurley leads the NFL in gains of 20+ yards.

You are wiser than that Henry. Gurley is a special talent. When defenses plan against the Rams, they only concentrate on Gurley. Gurley is truly facing 8-man fronts. An 8-man front can stop any running back most the time. But, like Adrian Peterson, Gurley has size and speed. When he breaks through the first line of defense, it is off to the races. So he will average 2 yards per carry until he breaks through for a 60 yard gain. I don't know the stats for sure but I'm willing to bet that Gurley leads the NFL in gains of 20+ yards.

Gurley was horrible for 2 straight weeks when they only gave him 9 carries in each game. I should have trusted they would go back to Gurley in week 14 after they fired the OC.

Edited by electricrelish