[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Total Horsetaco

gilthorp

I was up by 26 with David Johnson for my opponent, lost by just under 20. Lol... it's frustrating since I know the other guy in the championship is gonna get destroyed by this team, I stood a chance against him next week but unfortunately couldn't get the semi matchup I was aiming for

That's why we play the games. Can't count the number of times I've had the far better team only to lose because of an off week. I like the $$ when I win but play for fun. Can't take it too seriously.

Despite what the daily sites argue, it's a form of gambling. We all have leagues where the league idiot wins despite his lack of football knowledge.

• Like 1

Sat Evans in favor of Amendola.... 25.5 point swing in opponent's favor... would have won by a nice margin had I not been enamored with all things New England.

Even with that gaffe, though, I could have won had Cooks been a few inches taller. His big catch that landed him at the half yard line... yeah, had he got in I would have won by less than a point.

Sat Evans in favor of Amendola.... 25.5 point swing in opponent's favor... would have won by a nice margin had I not been enamored with all things New England.

Even with that gaffe, though, I could have won had Cooks been a few inches taller. His big catch that landed him at the half yard line... yeah, had he got in I would have won by less than a point.

Guy in one of my leagues had Amendola over Golden Tate but "wasn't worried" because there's no way David Johnson scores 29pts.