[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Glad to see the Steelers in it

gilthorp

I think the Steelers can beat anybody. But if they play like they did last wk they'll be one n done. Idk..weird yr for them, never know what you're gonna get

I agree with the OP... I'm sure Big Ben, Brown and Bryant will be big fantasy-wise for at least one game.

As for the above post, it's hard to get any consistency when you have one of the best players in the game suspended, then back, then out for the season.

agree. Losing Bell after the injury imo had very little negative impact on the team offensively. Nobody would have thought that would have been the csse but I've argued with others that it may have made them even more explosive because they have been stretching the field like crazy where as before it was look to AB if not open check down. D Will has exceeded everyone's expectations as well. Their Defense is what causes me concern and is why they lost to Baltimore. Couldn't stop them on third downs. Line is getting some pressure but the secondary has to step up

Edited by Gourdeau

Chiefs are the most consistent of all 6 teams, but they are also the least explosive. Their game will travel well.

As a Broncos fan, I hope the WC round goes chalk so that we get Houston. I don't want KC or PIT showing up at Mile High for the Divisional game.

Chiefs are the most consistent of all 6 teams, but they are also the least explosive. Their game will travel well.

As a Broncos fan, I hope the WC round goes chalk so that we get Houston. I don't want KC or PIT showing up at Mile High for the Divisional game.

A buddy of mine who transplanted to Denver (and knows hardly anything about football) was asking me who I thought Denver would get and I said this exact thing.

He said the town is in a complete frenzy right now, not shockingly.

If the steelers from the Broncos game show up, look out, they didn't play all that great today, anyone other than Cleveland would have made that a competitive game

It was a competitive game even with our ineptness. A lot more competitive than I expected it to be thanks to all the turnovers.

PS If PIT goes to the SB I hope SEA isn't the opponent or I may have to watch something else.