[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC vs HOU

BeeR

Yep. It's effectively over, thank God, so any lingering hope I had of it being even a little interesting is gone and I can do something more interesting, like laundry.

PS props KC fans, you finally won a playoff game!

Enjoy it while you can. :)

The nonsense with Watt in the wildcat changed the game in a big way imo

No it didn't. Hoyer sucking changed the game in a big way.

Man it's gotta suck when you could have shut a team out for the last 59:49 of the game and still lost.

• Like 1

Houston better get themselves a real QB next year or you can kiss Deandre Hopkins good bye. He should get some MVP votes just for putting up unreal numbers with 4 different QBs, all of whom are backups at best.

It is scary to think what this kid could do with a real QB and a decent #2 opposite him.

• Like 1

...And a LB who can cover athletic TEs. Kelce abused them this afternoon, just like he did in week 1.

And a rb that eats meat and doesn't have play dough for bones and muscles as a result.

This game I hope is an eye opener for the nfl to realize that they need to restructure the seeding format. Houston had no business being in this tournament.

Talk about a couple of crapass playoff teams. All three of Hoyer's INTs were inexcusable, the last worst of all IMO...you think w/the day he's been having he'd be careful w/the ball, but no, he decides to just launch it. Dude. Eric Hipple you aint.

:hscratch:

That crapass Chiefs team just won their 11th game in a row. I know I know, they haven't beaten any good teams. I'll just save you from having to write that weak come back.