[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC vs HOU

BeeR

And a rb that eats meat and doesn't have play dough for bones and muscles as a result.

This game I hope is an eye opener for the nfl to realize that they need to restructure the seeding format. Houston had no business being in this tournament.

Reseeding??? Or eliminating division winner as a playoff team and taking top teams on record alone?

People said the same last year, and 7-9-1 Panthers beat the Cardinals. Let's not go overboard with playoff changes because of one game.

Reseeding??? Or eliminating division winner as a playoff team and taking top teams on record alone?

People said the same last year, and 7-9-1 Panthers beat the Cardinals. Let's not go overboard with playoff changes because of one game.

This.

It wasn't long ago that Seattle got in as a sub .500 division winner and people were clamoring for the NFC West to be disbanded. Pretty sure they won their 1st round game as an underdog and now it is one of the best divisions in the league.

I agree. Good (kinda) teams miss out on the playoffs due to tie breaking technicalities every year while some mediocre team scoots in. The best teams don't always get in which is a shame sometimes, but that's why there's a premium on wins in the NFL. Do what you have to in order to take your place. I can't feel bad for a team like the Jets (who would have been a much better playoff team than Houston) because they had every chance lock it up but they didn't.

Unless the league adds expansion teams or additional regular season games, I see no reason to alter the format of the playoffs.

Teams in the NFL don't play a balanced schedule. The only teams that you play a similar schedule to are the ones in your own division. You play all the same teams that the other teams in your division are playing except for two. Sometimes a worse record winning a division doesn't mean the team is not as good as a wild card from another division. That division may just have played a much harder schedule than another did. If you can't beat the other teams out that are playing close to the same schedule you are, you don't deserve a home game.

• Like 1

Yup, Hoyer was their best chance.

Not the way he was playing.

I agree but lol @ using the Palmer-less Cards as an example.