[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT vs CIN

BeeR

Proving your point on one topic (sort of) while simultaneously proving that the Bengals were not the only team acting like a bunch of dickheads is sort of counterproductive, dontchathink?

Your post certainly doesn't warrant an argument ending 'BOOOM'.

Well, Unless you are

Because it created a problem. They will most likely change the rule this year to have no exemptions. That is ok with me, but stop crying about coach being on the field when a player was hurt..it happens all the time. Up to this point there were no problems with it, now there is a problem. That is why he was fined.

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

Proving your point on one topic (sort of) while simultaneously proving that the Bengals were not the only team acting like a bunch of dickheads is sort of counterproductive, dontchathink?

Your post certainly doesn't warrant an argument ending 'BOOOM'.

Well, Unless you are

C'mon man. Porter was clearly doing nothing but talking to the ref. A bunch of Bengals had their ears pricked up and decided to get involved. Joey gets bumped and grabbed and tries to back away. The refs try to step in and Jones goes through them to get in one last shove. Porter was not "in the Bengals defensive huddle." Hell he was on the 35 yard line! He didn't "insert himself into a group of Bengals" at all!

Porter clearly had the "right" to be out there based on how the refs had policed a similar incident in the same game with an injured Bengal!

Edited by CaptainHook

Because it created a problem. They will most likely change the rule this year to have no exemptions. That is ok with me, but stop crying about coach being on the field when a player was hurt..it happens all the time. Up to this point there were no problems with it, now there is a problem. That is why he was fined.

Joey Porter was a mouthy chives when he played and he still is. There's a difference between a coach checking on a player and Joey Porter wandering out to run his fat mouth

Joey Porter was a mouthy chives when he played and he still is. There's a difference between a coach checking on a player and Joey Porter wandering out to run his fat mouth

Out of any of the replays you've seen, have you seen him direct one word to anyone other than an official? Even after Bengals start pushing and grabbing him? I get his reputation . . . but I've seen no evidence that he did anything wrong on Saturday night.

so we should start flagging smack talk? Cowboys I did not realize you were such a hater.

I just think it's a shame that manure went on all game and didn't get flagged. The refs looked away from alot of stuff in that game, until it was time to hand Pitt a win. That's how it looked to me. And I didn't and still don't care who won.

I just think it's a shame that taco went on all game and didn't get flagged. The refs looked away from alot of stuff in that game, until it was time to hand Pitt a win. That's how it looked to me. And I didn't and still don't care who won.

You mean like when they flagged the Steelers coach on the sideline after the Bengals player gave him a little "extra"?

You mean like when they flagged the Steelers coach on the sideline after the Bengals player gave him a little "extra"?

There was so much manure that went on in that game Im not sure if I remember correctly or not but I believe he gave the players hair a jerk.

Im not sure what your interest is in all this anyway. You're defending Porter and the Steelers like theyre your damn kids or something...weird

I find it quite humerus how the Bungle defenders resort to name calling and personal attacks in this thread. I guess they are following the example set by the Bengals sorry team full of people that couldn't control their emotions. Did they learn nothing Saturday night?

You stay classy Cincinnati.

Edited by DiehardSteeler

I find it quite humerus how the Bungle defenders resort to name calling and personal attacks in this thread. I guess they are following the example set by the Bengals sorry team full of people that couldn't control their emotions. Did they learn nothing Saturday night?

Classy

:what::what::what::what:

Captain Hook is the one calling people stupid.

The asstardery displayed by Hook here is comedic.

I learned a long time ago that the first one to point a finger at someone else is usually the worst offender. This is a typical forum bullying tactic usually when you have nothing else to add. Why can't the conversation be civil and devoid of such nonsense?

It's no wonder that there is so much complaining about the officiating. So many of you guys are blind and/or stupid.

For whatever reason, the refs did not deem Porter's presence a foul. They were removing an injured player from the field. How many times have you seen players and coaches come off the sideline to console a badly injured player? They are gonna fine him? Whatever. Steelers were probably mad at Burfict for coming over to talk to a player he had just tried to injure.

Jones clearly makes contact with Porter. You can argue with how much, but Porter was saying nothing and backing away when Jones came through an official to shove him. What does it matter though? He made contact with Porter AND an official. Both are penalties.

Some of you guys just look for reasons to be mad. Bengals completely blew that game with undisciplined play. And two guys that have a history of thuggery as well. But please continue to defend them.

There ya go. There were no disparaging comments until this one. There's no point in this discussion anymore.