[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT vs CIN

BeeR

So, Denver vs. ___________ in the AFC championship?

If ben and AB are healthy, I like Pittsburgh next week.

So, Denver vs. ___________ in the AFC championship?

LOL keep dreaming your dream bud ;)

And lmao at Cincy. IMO that roughing call was BS but Jones just handed the game to PIT. IMO he needs to be dumped. A ahole like him shouldn't even be on a team.

Edited by BeeR

Have to wonder about Marvin Jones' future with this team.

It seems like whenever the Bengals are on national tv or in the playoffs, they totally poop down their legs or implode.

Guys like Burfict and Jones still can't learn to control themselves.

That stuff is on the head coach.

Have to wonder about Marvin Jones' future with this team.

It seems like whenever the Bengals are on national tv or in the playoffs, they totally poop down their legs or implode.

Guys like Burfict and Jones still can't learn to control themselves.

That stuff is on the head coach.

Free agent this offseason.

;)

And lmao at Cincy. IMO that roughing call was BS but Jones just handed the game to PIT. IMO he needs to be dumped. A ahole like him shouldn't even be on a team.

Dude are you talking about Burfict's hit attempt to decapitate Brown?

Edit: I thought they'd have to take Brown off the field on a stretcher.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Dude are you talking about Burfict's hit attempt to decapitate Brown?

That hit was way over the line.

Yeah, gotta think Burfict is suspended for Cincy's first game or two next season.

Deangelo should be back as well. I'm certain AB will be "cleared" to play.. Not sure what makes u assume a Steelers loss especially with a win already under their belt. Did Peyton's arm become anything stronger than a fully cooked Mr noodles package or has he recently become Mr clutch in the playoffs ? am I missing something Edited by Gourdeau
  • Like 1

Deangelo should be back as well. I'm certain AB will be "cleared" to play.. Not sure what makes u assume a Steelers loss especially with a win already under their belt. Did Peyton's arm become anything stronger than a fully cooked Mr noodles package or has he recently become Mr clutch in the playoffs ? am I missing something

If both teams are healthy, I put my money on the Steelers. I do not trust Manning to get it done on I don't think Kubiak has the balls to pull Manning if he is stinking up the joint.

I would not be certain Brown plays. That was nasty and he needed a lot of time to get off the field. I'm certain he'll be out.

I totally agree. That was one of the nastiest hits he's ever took. However, if he is out and Deangelo/Ben are cleared, I still give Pittsburgh a chance. Wheaton has stepped up incredibly as the season was coming to an end plus it looks like Bryant is responding to Ben's comments last week.

I have a question...maybe Big John would know.

How do they figure out which team plays Saturday and which plays Sunday for the Divisional round? It seems to me the the team that plays on Saturday has an advantage, yet it's the 2 seed in that slot.

I'd rather play an opponent with one less day of rest from the WC round. I'd also like an extra day of rest leading up to the Conference Championship.

I have a question...maybe Big John would know.

How do they figure out which team plays Saturday and which plays Sunday for the Divisional round? It seems to me the the team that plays on Saturday has an advantage, yet it's the 2 seed in that slot.

I'd rather play an opponent with one less day of rest from the WC round. I'd also like an extra day of rest leading up to the Conference Championship.

Predetermined prior to the wildcard round. Some stadiums have scheduling conflicts that determining which day they host but it otherwise seems random except it is usually 1 AFC and 1 NFC game each day.

Edited by Big John