Sign in to follow this  
irish

I Need Some Prayers and Support From the Huddle Crew.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1126004524132287?multi_permalinks=1130391577026915&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights&actorid=1422164351&notif_id=1460679801639725

The above link is about a young man, named Ben, who is 14 years old and a classmate of my son's. I have coached him for most of his rec soccer playing days, along with my son. Just recently, he tried out for the HS baseball team, made it, but then shortly after began to have trouble fielding and hitting the ball. He then stopped playing and joined the track team to stay involved. However, he got sick one day and was rushed to the hospital from practice and after tests were done, was found to have a large brain tumor which was impacting his coordination and eye function.

Medulloblastoma was the type of cancer/tumor he had removed in surgery last week. Ben is doing really well and getting stronger day by day. He has to have PT and next week start speech therapy. He has a couple of weeks rest before radiation starts followed by Chemo.

Long road lies ahead and his family is devastated. So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thx

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

No kid should ever have to endure this. Prayers sent.

Can't imagine having to go through this with my kids. Poor family. Poor kid. Hopefully Gods plan involves a full recovery.

Well wishes sent