[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon

InTomWeTrust

The biggest question to me: How, if at all, does this affect Corey Coleman's stock? I seriously doubt Hue Jackson just hands WR1 duties over to Gordon in week 5, but Gordon is talented enough to earn them over the course of October-November. Something tells me that it might be a good idea to sell high on Coleman if he blows up at all in the first month. I also think Gordon would be a trade target if he goes a couple of weeks without being heavily involved in the offense upon his return. Then again, those who cover Gordon usually have rose colored glasses on and don't tend to accept offers for him unless they are ridiculously lopsided in their favor.

The biggest question to me: How, if at all, does this affect Corey Coleman's stock? I seriously doubt Hue Jackson just hands WR1 duties over to Gordon in week 5, but Gordon is talented enough to earn them over the course of October-November. Something tells me that it might be a good idea to sell high on Coleman if he blows up at all in the first month. I also think Gordon would be a trade target if he goes a couple of weeks without being heavily involved in the offense upon his return. Then again, those who cover Gordon usually have rose colored glasses on and don't tend to accept offers for him unless they are ridiculously lopsided in their favor.

Nice shot at all the Josh Gordon truthers like myself.

Gordon has been sitting on three of my dynasty teams for the last 2 + years eating up contract and roster space. Finally, all of the Josh Gordon owners shall be rewarded. Josh Gordon Owners Rejoice! Our time is NOW!!!

Edited by electricrelish
  • Like 3

Do they drug test guys before reinstatement ? Wasn't he hanging out with Manziel ?

I believe that was around the time of the draft

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL

Josh Gordon was in Manziel's snapchat video last night...

1:25 PM - 25 Jul 2016

This should end well.

Nice shot at all the Josh Gordon truthers like myself.

Gordon has been sitting on two of my dynasty teams for the last 2 + years eating up contract and roster space. Finally, all of the Josh Gordon owners shall be rewarded. Josh Gordon Owners Rejoice! Our time is NOW!!!

I'm not sure why anyone would think he could miss all the time he has and just walk back on the field and be a stud. If he can stay off the pipe for awhile we'll see I guess Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I'm not sure why anyone would think he could miss all the time he has and just walk back on the field and be a stud. If he can stay off the pipe for awhile we'll see I guess

Exactly far to early to say what he'll do, who'll be WR1 and what the offense will even be capable of. Lets not forget, new HC and offense, a new QB,several new OL, and other parts will make for lots of adjustment.

As for Gordon's other partial year returning from suspension, as I recall that was supposed to be a complete season suspenion, which then changed to 10 games or so allowing him back for the last few. So he was never in camp, or played pre-season or did much and then suddenly could play again. That's a big difference from how this season will go.

• Like 1

Honestly, I think Coleman *could* benefit from Gordon being on the field. I'm not 100% sold on Coleman's ability to be a true WR1, especially as a rookie, so having someone else to take the heat off might lead to more productive games. I think he could thrive in a WR2 role where the secondary isn't as keyed in on him.
  • Like 1

If Im waiting 4 weeks for somebody to return from suspension I'd rather it be Le'Veon Bell than Josh Gordon.

well sure, he's been a consensus top 5 pick, if it weren't for those pesky drug tests. Unlike Gordon who's not been a consensus anything (except wait for next year) since joining the League.

I'll be buying in ....again. Much like how Josh Gordon can quit Josh Gordon, I can't quit Josh Gordon. I will take him way too early as my #4 WR, and then pray to the fantasy gods that he has a big second half of the year and propels me into the playoffs.

But deep down, I know the pick will be wasted, Josh will get wasted and my season will be wasted.

Josh Gordon is my Josh Gordon. God help me.

• Like 3

I'll be buying in ....again. Much like how Josh Gordon can quit Josh Gordon, I can't quit Josh Gordon. I will take him way too early as my #4 WR, and then pray to the fantasy gods that he has a big second half of the year and propels me into the playoffs.

But deep down, I know the pick will be wasted, Josh will get wasted and my season will be wasted.

Josh Gordon is my Josh Gordon. God help me.

Don't worry friend, soon Josh Gordon will be legal in every state. Then you can Josh Gordon whenever life gets you down. Boss yelling at you again? Go on break and Josh Gordon. Stress building at home with the wife and kids? Sit in front of the TV and Josh Gordon. IRS coming for you? (the really bad word) it! Josh Gordon!

Warning: Do not Josh Gordon while driving, using heavy machinery, or when carrying a firearm. Josh Gordon is not responsible for any common person losing their job, family, and/or fantasy football league. If you start experiencing slowed reactions or lost of interest in sex, stop using Josh Gordon right away and seek medical advise.

• Like 5

Don't worry friend, soon Josh Gordon will be legal in every state. Then you can Josh Gordon whenever life gets you down. Boss yelling at you again? Go on break and Josh Gordon. Stress building at home with the wife and kids? Sit in front of the TV and Josh Gordon. IRS coming for you? (the really bad word) it! Josh Gordon!

Warning: Do not Josh Gordon while driving, using heavy machinery, or when carrying a firearm. Josh Gordon is not responsible for any common person losing their job, family, and/or fantasy football league. If you start experiencing slowed reactions or lost of interest in sex, stop using Josh Gordon right away and seek medical advise.

:rofl: Thanks for that