[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is AJ Green ranked so high

Scorcher

So how did it go today ???? LOL !!!

8 receptions on 11 targets for 77 yards, almost 16 fantasy points. Solid enough, especially when considering he went up against one of,if not the best defense in the league. And now his schedule gets better moving forward.

AJ is elite. Put the pipe down and listen. AJ Greene was one of two rookie wideouts who posted over thousand yards back in 2011. The other was Stevie Johnson when he was with Fitzpatrick. Shout out to Fitzpatrick support group. Fitz made the probowl that year. AJ Green would continue his assault on the league. Not only was he the most consistent wideout, he would be drafted in the top 5 of his position and finish in the top 5 as well. You could count on him to be targeted a sihtload since he had no competition and a QB with cannon for an arm. AJ would be targeted 170 plus times and would catch close to 100 balls. He has always been overlooked because guys like him and Marvin Harrison don't talk smack. They let their game speak for them. He's not a sexy pick, but he will be targeted a ton like he was his first three seasons, and will produce at a high level. Due to being injured part of the time his numbers were lower than normal last year. He will finish in the top 5 of his position this year unless injured.

Edited by Rekroot

Beast in total points. Maybe not so great every week. I'd be okay with 2 monster games out of every 4. Nice start to the MIA game 8-123-1,

I wanted to be the first this time. :brew:

LMAO! He sucks!

Wait till Eifert comes back, it'll be your headache not mine !!!

His return will only help the cause.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:pop:

And it's only halftime.

And did you see his talentlessness on display before halftime on the hailmary? My goodness, why would anyone rank him so highly?!?!?

• Like 1