[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perryman

gilthorp

I was expecting much more from him if he's only a 2 down LB. That's really a shame.

The question was moreso looking for a sleeper in tomorrow's local draft since I already have him in Dynasty and assume he'll be very consistent if he stays healthy, but looking for that next top guy.

I was expecting much more from him if he's only a 2 down LB. That's really a shame.

The question was moreso looking for a sleeper in tomorrow's local draft since I already have him in Dynasty and assume he'll be very consistent if he stays healthy, but looking for that next top guy.

Not gonna go so far as to say he's going to be sniffing the top-5, but sniffing the top 10 and definitely top 15 is certainly plausible. Everything I've both read, heard and seen with my own peepers would indicate he's not just a 2-down LB.

? No.

:shrug: He didn't seem to be a liability in coverage last year (which is an improvement over what some people saw in his college tape), but I'm not the only one who thinks this is still a weak spot for him. Plenty of articles out there addressing this as his #1 issue to improve on in year 2.

Not that he can't be productive as is - he had his games last year. But do you see him as a reliable 3-down guy as early as this year? I think his upside in coverage is capped by some subpar athleticism - to the point where he can be fine in a pinch, but not someone you'd love to have out in coverage regularly.

:shrug: He didn't seem to be a liability in coverage last year (which is an improvement over what some people saw in his college tape), but I'm not the only one who thinks this is still a weak spot for him. Plenty of articles out there addressing this as his #1 issue to improve on in year 2.

Not that he can't be productive as is - he had his games last year. But do you see him as a reliable 3-down guy as early as this year? I think his upside in coverage is capped by some subpar athleticism - to the point where he can be fine in a pinch, but not someone you'd love to have out in coverage regularly.

:shrug:

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/rankings/every-down-linebackers/

http://www.idpguru.com/2016/03/2016-every-down-linebackers.html

http://www.4for4.com/fantasy-football/2016/preseason/idp-projected-three-down-linebackers

Hate to "pimp" other sites but that's 3 fairly decent sites saying he's a 3-down guy.