[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Many thanks! Nearly all other teams have a quality starting QB, but coincidentally, the one that doesn't (Mariota, Prescott) is also the Ivory owner. LOL. But he was non-responsive to a trade offer.

Great feedback, though. I'm hoping Cobb rounds into form and one of the youngsters pans out.

I think Cobb will be fine for the long haul, and Shepard looks good so far!... Also keep in mind injuries are bound to happen and in a 14 team league it will be slim pickings so keep your eyes open and continue to shop Winston.

Good luck!

Guest Sir Nose

I think Cobb will be fine for the long haul, and Shepard looks good so far!... Also keep in mind injuries are bound to happen and in a 14 team league it will be slim pickings so keep your eyes open and continue to shop Winston.

Good luck!

:tup:

Hey GangGreen,

I want Thomas Rawls and was going to offer Ryan Mathews and TJ Yeldon. Is that a reasonable asking price?

My original post w/ rosters (in case):

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/468580-want-rawls-what-is-a-fair-trade/?hl=rawls

Thanks!

You could try but not sure he would bite due to the lack of depth he has. Mathews is a solid RB2 (who could put up RB1 numbers in that offense), but Rawls is a sure RB1 if he/when he gets back to his normal workload.

Yeldon needs to have a big game this week vs a weak SD team otherwise he will be sitting on the sidelines watching Ivory. The Jags went out and got Ivory due to the lack of production from Yeldon last season so he needs to show up after a lack luster performance last week.

I would wait till after this week and HOPE Yeldon has a solid/big game and then that trade might work

Need to drop a WR: DeVante Parker, Eli Rogers, or Jeremy Kerley. Blew a 8th round pick on Parker (got caught at the end of a bad run) and am not sold he'll live up to his potential or stay healthy if he ever gets there. Picked up Rogers and Kerley off of FA, both of whom look like they could see a good amount of targets every week. .5 PPR, all 3 have a week 8 bye.

Need to drop a WR: DeVante Parker, Eli Rogers, or Jeremy Kerley. Blew a 8th round pick on Parker (got caught at the end of a bad run) and am not sold he'll live up to his potential or stay healthy if he ever gets there. Picked up Rogers and Kerley off of FA, both of whom look like they could see a good amount of targets every week. .5 PPR, all 3 have a week 8 bye.

I assume these guys are bye week fill ins or flex options?

I would sit on Parker just a little longer his measurable's and upside is far greater then Rogers or Kerley.

Kerley had a solid game vs the Rams but I don't trust Gabbert. Kerley could put up some solid numbers in Chip's offense playing that slot position and they will probably be trailing in more games than not.

Rogers is in a high octane Offense, arguably the top offense in the NFL. Even when Bell comes back he should find enough to eat. Wheaton is coming back but not sure what he will add at this point, and Coates look terrible.

I would keep Rogers and Parker right now and let Kerley go.

Wow - thx for this offer

Im wondering about jamaal and enunwa for ivory and shepard

Details:

I'm in a keeper league (first year) PPR with an extended roster (3wr, 2rb, 2flex, 8bench)

I have David Johnson and a few Rb3s (including TJ Yeldon) I also have Jamaal Charles. My WR situation is pretty good with AJ green, decker, matthews.

Quincy Enunwa is on my bench and looking good this year.

I wanted Sterling Shepard but got sniped in the 7th round. I picked up enunwa off the ww. I also hold charcandrick west.

Jamaal, i took in the 3rd round.

I am concerned like all jamaal owners that he comes back to a committee where ware is doing well. But on the other hand, he has rb1 potential.

I am considering selling jamaal now. Im being offered ivory which isn't so great but gives me some depth on the jacksonville situation and im being offered as part of the trade sterling shepard. I am giving up enunwa also.

Jamaal + Enunwa

For

Ivory + Shepard

Thoughts?

Anber

Wow - thx for this offer

Im wondering about jamaal and enunwa for ivory and shepard

Details:

I'm in a keeper league (first year) PPR with an extended roster (3wr, 2rb, 2flex, 8bench)

I have David Johnson and a few Rb3s (including TJ Yeldon) I also have Jamaal Charles. My WR situation is pretty good with AJ green, decker, matthews.

Quincy Enunwa is on my bench and looking good this year.

I wanted Sterling Shepard but got sniped in the 7th round. I picked up enunwa off the ww. I also hold charcandrick west.

Jamaal, i took in the 3rd round.

I am concerned like all jamaal owners that he comes back to a committee where ware is doing well. But on the other hand, he has rb1 potential.

I am considering selling jamaal now. Im being offered ivory which isn't so great but gives me some depth on the jacksonville situation and im being offered as part of the trade sterling shepard. I am giving up enunwa also.

Jamaal + Enunwa

For

Ivory + Shepard

Thoughts?

Anber

I would hold off on trading Jamal unless you're getting someone really worthwhile in return.

Ivory/Yeldon situation needs to work itself out, and that could happen soon if Yeldon has another stinker then Ivory would be the sure fire back there with Yeldon probably spelling him, and 3rd down work.

Shepard looks to be solid, but we also need to see how involved he will be from week to week. You're solid at WR right now, and would probably only switch Shepard in and out with Matthews and for bye week fill ins.

Let it play out another couple weeks before you give away Charles.

Hi, here is my line up

Q: Matthew Stafford
WR: Allen Robinson, Brandin Cook
RB: Rashad Jenning, Spencer Ware
TE Julis Thomas
W/R: Theo Riddick
W/R/T: Marvin Jones Jr.
BU: Sterling Shepard, Donte Moncrief
BU: Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin
BU: Russel Wilson

Bench Todd Gurley because Def Seahawks is strong, and Doug Martin make me worry.

What will you do? Thanks

This is my set up for this week for another team. I lost last week so need to win this week for 8 teams standard
QB: Eli Manning
WRs: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin
RBs: E Elliot, Eddie Lacy
TE: Eric Ebron
W/T: Michael Crabtree
W/R Arian Foster
W/R/T: Danny Woodhead

BK: Andrew Luck
BK: Thomas Rawl,
BK: Josh Gordon, Mike Wallace, Delanie Walker, Golden Tate

waive: V Cruz, T Shape, M Sanu, C Hogan, M Thomas and S Shepard.

Should i use Thomas Rawl or drop someone for someone in waiver ?

Hi, here is my line up

Q: Matthew Stafford

WR: Allen Robinson, Brandin Cook

RB: Rashad Jenning, Spencer Ware

TE Julis Thomas

W/R: Theo Riddick

W/R/T: Marvin Jones Jr.

BU: Sterling Shepard, Donte Moncrief

BU: Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin

BU: Russel Wilson

Bench Todd Gurley because Def Seahawks is strong, and Doug Martin make me worry.

What will you do? Thanks

I like your lineup as is. Jennings and Ware should have productive games enough to warrant sitting Gurley and Martin.

This is my set up for this week for another team. I lost last week so need to win this week for 8 teams standard

QB: Eli Manning

WRs: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin

RBs: E Elliot, Eddie Lacy

TE: Eric Ebron

W/T: Michael Crabtree

W/R Arian Foster

W/R/T: Danny Woodhead

BK: Andrew Luck

BK: Thomas Rawl,

BK: Josh Gordon, Mike Wallace, Delanie Walker, Golden Tate

waive: V Cruz, T Shape, M Sanu, C Hogan, M Thomas and S Shepard.

Should i use Thomas Rawl or drop someone for someone in waiver ?

I would start Rawls over Foster.

For a sneaky play I would start Wallace over Crabtree. I think Wallace hits on a big play vs Cleveland that would warrant it since this is standard.

I would hold off on trading Jamal unless you're getting someone really worthwhile in return.

Ivory/Yeldon situation needs to work itself out, and that could happen soon if Yeldon has another stinker then Ivory would be the sure fire back there with Yeldon probably spelling him, and 3rd down work.

Shepard looks to be solid, but we also need to see how involved he will be from week to week. You're solid at WR right now, and would probably only switch Shepard in and out with Matthews and for bye week fill ins.

Let it play out another couple weeks before you give away Charles.

Thanks for the advice. It's nice what you're doing for the fantasy community.

Thanks for doing this. I'm in a 16-team 1 PPR league. Play 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DST, 4 bench. I lost Keenan Allen but want to hang on to him as a keeper (I did this with Jordy last year, and I won the league, so maybe I'll do it again). My RB group is a bit suspect, but I've been offered the following trades:

Give: D. Murray

Get: J. Matthews

Get: Marvin Jones, Jr.

Give: Matt Jones and Delanie Walker

Get: Marvin Jones, Jr. and Antonio Gates

With my team (top one in signature), would you do any of these trades, and if so, which one(s)? Thanks.

Thanks for doing this. I'm in a 16-team 1 PPR league. Play 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DST, 4 bench. I lost Keenan Allen but want to hang on to him as a keeper (I did this with Jordy last year, and I won the league, so maybe I'll do it again). My RB group is a bit suspect, but I've been offered the following trades:

Get: J. Matthews

Get: Marvin Jones, Jr.

Give: Matt Jones and Delanie Walker

Get: Marvin Jones, Jr. and Antonio Gates

With my team (top one in signature), would you do any of these trades, and if so, which one(s)? Thanks.

You're Welcome...

With a 16 team league I could see how you're thin. I'm not high on Matt Jones at all, but if you trade him (Which I would be fine with esp getting Marvin Jones in return) what would you due for Week 11, and week 13 Bye weeks at RB? (Woodhead and Murray's bye week)

You're Welcome...

With a 16 team league I could see how you're thin. I'm not high on Matt Jones at all, but if you trade him (Which I would be fine with esp getting Marvin Jones in return) what would you due for Week 11, and week 13 Bye weeks at RB? (Woodhead and Murray's bye week)

That's a good question. Probably drop Eli Rogers or, Parker if he isn't performing, and pick up a scrub to fill the spot. If Parker picks it up, maybe trade high and get another RB.

So would you give Matt Jones/Walker and get Marvin Jones/Gates?

Edited by Air It Out

Thanks for doing this Gang-

Im in 10 team, Standard Scoring and My lineup is

QB: carr

RB: Gurley, R Mathews

WR: B Marsh, Alshon, Maclin

TE: D Walker

Flex: Rawls and Snead

DST: Chiefs

K: Gost

BE: Crabtree, C sims, M Wallace, James White

2 questions please-

Gio Bernard is on the wire, should I drop someone on my bench for him? And who, I am leaning towards White. Not sure if Bernard is worth picking up

And

Ravens D is available, I am already losing to my opp who had Forte and Decker. You think the Ravens D will score substantial points? Enough to drop someone from my bench and pick them up for this week?

Thanks a bunch

That's a good question. Probably drop Eli Rogers or, Parker if he isn't performing, and pick up a scrub to fill the spot. If Parker picks it up, maybe trade high and get another RB.

So would you give Matt Jones/Walker and get Marvin Jones/Gates?

If you're not worried about the RB depth and willing to risk someone off waivers for those bye weeks, then Yes Jones/Gates is good trade.

Thanks for doing this Gang-

Im in 10 team, Standard Scoring and My lineup is

QB: carr

RB: Gurley, R Mathews

WR: B Marsh, Alshon, Maclin

TE: D Walker

Flex: Rawls and Snead

DST: Chiefs

K: Gost

BE: Crabtree, C sims, M Wallace, James White

2 questions please-

Gio Bernard is on the wire, should I drop someone on my bench for him? And who, I am leaning towards White. Not sure if Bernard is worth picking up

And

Ravens D is available, I am already losing to my opp who had Forte and Decker. You think the Ravens D will score substantial points? Enough to drop someone from my bench and pick them up for this week?

Thanks a bunch

No Problem man!

Gio is more valuable in PPR then Standard, especially since he doesn't score many TDs.

I am actually streaming the Ravens D this week myself anticipating them having success vs Cleveland. They looked good vs Buffalo totally shutting them down. If you're into streaming Defense's then I would give them a shot this week. Some people don't like doing that but to me If you don't have one of the top 5 D's then its worth it.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back