[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

How should I try and pull this off? Full PPR league and a 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Carr & Brady

RB - Hyde, Ingram, Riddick, Crowell, Bernard, Jones

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shepard, Hurns

TE - Reed

K - Catanzaro

Def - Patriots

His team:

QB - Luck & Tannehill

RB - Bell, Charles, Hill, Ajayi

WR - Hilton, Thomas, Sanders, Austin, Smith

TE - Fleener, Tye

K - Josh Brown

Def - Texans

My thought was to try and trade a WR or TE to him plus a RB for Bell. I was looking at starting with either Jordy or Reed and then adding in a RB.

What should I offer to start?

How should I try and pull this off? Full PPR league and a 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Carr & Brady

RB - Hyde, Ingram, Riddick, Crowell, Bernard, Jones

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shepard, Hurns

TE - Reed

K - Catanzaro

Def - Patriots

His team:

QB - Luck & Tannehill

RB - Bell, Charles, Hill, Ajayi

WR - Hilton, Thomas, Sanders, Austin, Smith

TE - Fleener, Tye

K - Josh Brown

Def - Texans

My thought was to try and trade a WR or TE to him plus a RB for Bell. I was looking at starting with either Jordy or Reed and then adding in a RB.

What should I offer to start?

Good question..... How savvy is the other owner?

I don't think trading Reed would be a good choice, he could probably use him the most with his TE's but then what would you do? Who's on waivers? You could maybe pickup Pitta (who I think has a great set of games up coming and has a great rapport with Flacco 12 targets last week, no other WR/TE for Baltimore had more than 6).

I would try this first - Offer him Hyde or Ingram + Shepard for Bell. You don't want to lose Jordy, he's off to a slow start but he still has been scoring.

Hi GGL,

1. My AP is out and my RBs are: AP, Devona Freeman, DeMarco Murray, Jeremy Landford, Jeremy Hill, Ameer Abdulla
Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs.
Jerick McKinnon or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard or D McCluster

2. Another 8 teams standard:

My RB are: Ezekiel Elliott, Eddie Lacy, Danny Woodhead, Arian Foster, Thomas Rawls.

Woodhead is IR, Thomas and Arian are get hurt .
Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs also.
Chirstine Mike or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard or S Vereen, J Ajayi, C Ivory, C Sims or A Morris D McCluster

Thanks.

Hi GGL,

1. My AP is out and my RBs are: AP, Devona Freeman, DeMarco Murray, Jeremy Landford, Jeremy Hill, Ameer Abdulla

Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs.

Jerick McKinnon or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard or D McCluster

2. Another 8 teams standard:

My RB are: Ezekiel Elliott, Eddie Lacy, Danny Woodhead, Arian Foster, Thomas Rawls.

Woodhead is IR, Thomas and Arian are get hurt .

Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs also.

Chirstine Mike or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard or S Vereen, J Ajayi, C Ivory, C Sims or A Morris D McCluster

Thanks.

Hey gosabercats...

Standard or PPR?

for question 1. IF PPR - and those are your only options to drop, then drop Abdullah, and pick up in order : Gio, McKinnon, Asiata, Howard and McCluster who was just signed are barely stashes at this point.

Question 2: If Woodhead is on IR then you shouldn't have to drop anyone unless you're league does not have an IR slot, then just drop Woodhead. - C.Sims, C.Micheal (esp since u own Rawls), Gio, Vereen, Morris, Asiata (the rest not worth typing ;)

• Like 1

Good question..... How savvy is the other owner?

I don't think trading Reed would be a good choice, he could probably use him the most with his TE's but then what would you do? Who's on waivers? You could maybe pickup Pitta (who I think has a great set of games up coming and has a great rapport with Flacco 12 targets last week, no other WR/TE for Baltimore had more than 6).

I would try this first - Offer him Hyde or Ingram + Shepard for Bell. You don't want to lose Jordy, he's off to a slow start but he still has been scoring.

He's not the savviest owner, but he's not going to give him away either. The reason I wouldn't mind moving Reed is Pitta, Tamme and Clive are all on the WW at this point. The WR out there are not as good.

I like that idea, thanks for the advice.

He's not the savviest owner, but he's not going to give him away either. The reason I wouldn't mind moving Reed is Pitta, Tamme and Clive are all on the WW at this point. The WR out there are not as good.

I like that idea, thanks for the advice.

:tup: Yeah Pitta is a good choice, lets just hope he can stay on the field. GL

Thinking of offering Tevin Coleman and Brandon Marshall for Kelvin Benjamin

Staandard scoring

My RB and WR: Gurley Bell Jennings Crowell Coleman // Green Marshal Tate Sanders DJax Sharpe

His RB and WR: AP Freeman Martin Ajayi // Baldwin Crabtree DT Kelvin Austin Wheaton

Giving up on Marshall already?

I really like KB's upside, wish I had a shot at him myself, but not sure I would be willing to part with Marshall just yet.

• Like 1

Hey gosabercats...

Standard or PPR?

for question 1. IF PPR - and those are your only options to drop, then drop Abdullah, and pick up in order : Gio, McKinnon, Asiata, Howard and McCluster who was just signed are barely stashes at this point.

Question 2: If Woodhead is on IR then you shouldn't have to drop anyone unless you're league does not have an IR slot, then just drop Woodhead. - C.Sims, C.Micheal (esp since u own Rawls), Gio, Vereen, Morris, Asiata (the rest not worth typing ;)

So both case I will pick up Gio Bernard for standard non PPR.

My Wrs are: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace, Michael Crabtree, J Gordon, with Golden Tate

Now will you drop Golden Tate for Sterling Shepard or Q Enuwa or D Parker ?

Thanks

Trade offer advice please

Offer #1 L. Murray, Landry, Decker for AB

Offer #2 L. Murray, AP, Landry, and Decker for AB

Offer #3 (for Lamar miller) Allen Robinson & Jeremy Hill for Miller and Cobb or Maclin (from a different guy)

Heres Team 1

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB Adrian Peterson

RB L. Murray

RB Spencer Ware

RB Justin Forsett

WR Deandre Hopkins

WR Jarvis Landry

WR Willie Snead

WR Michael Thomas

WR Sammy Watkins

TE Travis Kelce

TE Martellus Bennett

Team 2

QB Wilson

QB Rivers

HB Hill

HB Ingram

HB Foster

WR Allen Robinson

WR Julio Jones

WR Alshon Jeffrey

WR Lockett

WR Sheppard

WR Smith Sr.

WR Parker

TE Witten

So both case I will pick up Gio Bernard for standard non PPR.

My Wrs are: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace, Michael Crabtree, J Gordon, with Golden Tate

Now will you drop Golden Tate for Sterling Shepard or Q Enuwa or D Parker ?

Thanks

Gio is more valuable in PPR then in standard.

Sounds like it's standard so yes I would drop Tate for Shepard

Trade offer advice please
Offer #1 L. Murray, Landry, Decker for AB
Offer #2 L. Murray, AP, Landry, and Decker for AB
Offer #3 (for Lamar miller) Allen Robinson & Jeremy Hill for Miller and Cobb or Maclin (from a different guy)
Heres Team 1
QB - Tyrod Taylor
RB Adrian Peterson
RB L. Murray
RB Spencer Ware
RB Justin Forsett
WR Deandre Hopkins
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Willie Snead
WR Michael Thomas
WR Sammy Watkins
TE Travis Kelce
TE Martellus Bennett
Team 2
QB Wilson
QB Rivers
HB Hill
HB Ingram
HB Foster
WR Allen Robinson
WR Julio Jones
WR Alshon Jeffrey
WR Lockett
WR Sheppard
WR Smith Sr.
WR Parker
TE Witten

Is this PPR or standard?

That's a lot to give up even for AB. I could see the reason for wanting to get him but a lot to give up.

ARob+Hill for Miller+Maclin sounds reasonable. Although I would want the the Miller+Maclin option myself. Esp in PPR

Thank you so I should do the 3 for 1? and not do the Miller trade

Ah ok, I see your sig now and your team...

I would stand pat with your team. AB+Miller+Luck is a solid 3 man spear. Maclin is a solid WR2. Moncrief and Cobb are also solid. Riddick could be a tremendously solid RB2 if Abdullah is out a lenghty amount of time. Stick with what you have.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

I have the 2nd pick and I need a RB more than a WR but I don't think I'll get McKinnion. I could pick a TE with my pick first but I think a RB would be better to get. Heres my order:

Jerrick McKinnion

Dennis Pitta/Jesse James

Kennieth Dixon

Fozzy Whittaker

People to drop in order:

Tavon Austin

Gary Barnidge

Phillip Dorrsett

What do you you think? Order good and should I target someone else/drop someone else instead? .5 ppr league

I have the 2nd pick and I need a RB more than a WR but I don't think I'll get McKinnion. I could pick a TE with my pick first but I think a RB would be better to get. Heres my order:

Jerrick McKinnion

Dennis Pitta/Jesse James

Kennieth Dixon

Fozzy Whittaker

People to drop in order:

Tavon Austin

Gary Barnidge

Phillip Dorrsett

What do you you think? Order good and should I target someone else/drop someone else instead? .5 ppr league

Go with what you need first.

McKinnon if he isnt gone, Dixon is going to be in a good situation to take over that RB spot in Baltimore since neither Forsett or West has stood out.

Pitta would be the TE I grab if you do choose to go that route. GL

hey ganggreen-

Im in a 10 team, Standard League.

Im weak at RB with Gurley, Rawls, Ryan Matthews and G Bernard on my bench.

Want to pick up a RB, especially since Rawls is questionable.

Should I pick up C.Sims, Asiata (read he will be more valuable in Standard scoring while AP is out), Fozzy, or Cameron Artis Payne?

I know the latter 3 are temp pick ups, but I haven't seen much from Sims yet and I think he will still be on the WW.

And if I pick up someone, I would drop an extra DST. I do have two DST (Ravens and Chiefs), so I would probably drop Ravens.

Thanks!

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back