[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

15 hours ago, mcostley said:

Okay GGL, I need some help this week.

In my 10-team PPR League, I need to start five of these players (two at RB, two at WR, 1 at FLEX): Aaron Jones, Doug Martin, Demarco Murray, Demaryius, Crabtree, Sanu, and Funchess. Also I have Doyle and Walker, for TE. Feels like Doyle is the smarter play, right?

In my 12-team PPR League, I need to start five of these players (two at RB, two at WR, 1 at FLEX): Gurley (no-brainer), Aaron Jones, Doug Martin, Tevin Coleman, Crabtree, Will Fuller, Fitzgerald, and Sanu. I also have Davis and Walker at TE. Davis feels like the smarter play, right?

Thanks man!

RB- Jones, Martin WR- Crabtree, Funchess TE - Doyle

Jones, Martin  Crab, Sanu, Davis

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

Now with Fuller downgraded due to Watson's injury, Would you rather plug in DT or Engram in my 2nd flex in a .5ppr league?

3. Which 2 players should I start at my flex spots (.5ppr)... 

Fuller vs IND

Engram vs RAMS

Demaryius at PHI

CJ at PHI

Chris Thompson at SEA

Engram, plug him in. I'm not touching Fuller without Watson.

Need some WR2 advice in NON PPR scoring league

My options:

Jeffrey vs DEN

C Davis vs BAL

Kupp @ NYG (Kupp is a FA but thinking of playing him since my opponent is starting Goff)

IF i go with Kupp, I'll have to drop LAR Defense to get him.  I already have Baltimore D

Thanks GGL!

7 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Need some WR2 advice in NON PPR scoring league

My options:

Jeffrey vs DEN

C Davis vs BAL

Kupp @ NYG (Kupp is a FA but thinking of playing him since my opponent is starting Goff)

IF i go with Kupp, I'll have to drop LAR Defense to get him.  I already have Baltimore D

Thanks GGL!

I like Kupp and the Rams passing game this week. I don't like the Ravens matchup this week, but they should be ok..

• Like 1

• Standard scoring league roster in signature
  • 4-4 record, 6 teams make playoffs
  • Below are a few trade offers I'm pondering to improve my team

• Tom Brady, CJA FOR Doug Martin
  • Tom Brady, CJA, Devin Funchess FOR Matt Ryan, Dez Bryant, Christian McCaffrey

Any advice appreciated, I really need to leverage my QB strength to improve elsewhere, but this is proving difficult.

53 minutes ago, nrbroadhurst said:
  • Standard scoring league roster in signature
  • 4-4 record, 6 teams make playoffs
  • Below are a few trade offers I'm pondering to improve my team

• Tom Brady, CJA FOR Doug Martin
  • Tom Brady, CJA, Devin Funchess FOR Matt Ryan, Dez Bryant, Christian McCaffrey

Any advice appreciated, I really need to leverage my QB strength to improve elsewhere, but this is proving difficult.

I wouldn't do Brady and CJA for Martin. I definitely would grab Martin, but adding CJA to the mix seriously thins your backs out. Brady alone should net you Martin

I have several players on bye this week: Diggs, Hogan, Bell, and a couple others. Im starting Dak at QB and Ingram and Kamara at RB so maybe I have a puncher's chance this week LOL.

Which two receivers out of these three on my bench do you think would be a good play this week? I traded Corey Davis and I received Golden Tate straight up on yesterday.

Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Paul Richardson

1 minute ago, chrismikayla said:

I have several players on bye this week: Diggs, Hogan, Bell, and a couple others. Im starting Dak at QB and Ingram and Kamara at RB so maybe I have a puncher's chance this week LOL.

Which two receivers out of these three on my bench do you think would be a good play this week? I traded Corey Davis and I received Golden Tate straight up on yesterday.

Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Paul Richardson

Baldwin and Tate!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I wouldn't do Brady and CJA for Martin. I definitely would grab Martin, but adding CJA to the mix seriously thins your backs out. Brady alone should net you Martin

I literally can't get anyone to take Tom Brady for free. No go on Tom B./CJA for Doug M. or Tom B./CJA for Dez B. What a nightmare.

11 minutes ago, nrbroadhurst said:

I literally can't get anyone to take Tom Brady for free. No go on Tom B./CJA for Doug M. or Tom B./CJA for Dez B. What a nightmare.

Most leagues It's hard to trade a QB with the position being so stream-able. Unless the WW is dead dry with crap available and there is one desperate owner.

9 minutes ago, chump0 said:

What if Jimmy starts at QB...

He won't be starting. He doesn't know the offense. With SF having a buy in week 11, I would assume they will have him learn the O the next couple weeks, with a huge portion being worked on during the bye. We "should" see the Jimmy lead 9ers from Week 12 on. 

Sup GGL. It's that time again...having trouble with the flex spot. 

Chris Thompson @ SEA

Paul Richardson vs WAS

TY Hilton @ HOU

Devin Funchess vs ATL

That being said...I have Fuller as my WR2 alongside Crabtree. Would you put one of those guys in his spot as well? I still feel like he's going to be capable of big numbers even without Watson.

Side note: Ajayi to Philly! Score!

Edited by highboltage

18 minutes ago, highboltage said:

Sup GGL. It's that time again...having trouble with the flex spot. 

Chris Thompson @ SEA

Paul Richardson vs WAS

TY Hilton @ HOU

Devin Funchess vs ATL

That being said...I have Fuller as my WR2 alongside Crabtree. Would you put one of those guys in his spot as well? I still feel like he's going to be capable of big numbers even without Watson.

Side note: Ajayi to Philly! Score!

Sup Boltage! Yeah let's see how Pederson uses him, if its in a committee hes a boob

I'm not sure about Fuller bro. His main thing was deep shots, and Watson got it to him. I don't see that with Savage AT ALL. I think Hopkins can stay relatively productive but I'm not sure about Fuller now. I would want to see it with Savage first,

I'd start Funchess and Thompson.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

would you play westbrook over brandon Coleman @ flex this week? i suppose i dont have alot to lose with coleman potential 0 as hes a td or bust type guy.  i played forte on thur n my opponents had asj n kearse of the jets so im already up big on him.  

Edited by LbNiners

Hey GGL,  Hope all is well.  Help me with 3 questions for a non PPR, (but with 1 point/25 return yards):

For WR3, pick 1:

Hurns vs Bengals,

Adams vs Lions,

Lockett vs Redskins or

Maclin @ Tennessee?

also, in the same league, I'm planning on starting Mixon in the Flex. Would you play him or sit him and plug in one of the above instead?

also, in the same league, which TE:

Kroft @ Jacksonville or

Dickson vs Falcons?  (maybe Dickson gets more targets sans Benjamin?)

Edited by Dcat