[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

4 hours ago, desperado462 said:

Do I start Mariota vs. Oakland, Roethlisberger at Cleveland or Bradford vs. N.O.?

And Martavis Bryant at Cle or Dalvin Cook vs N.O in the flex - 1 pt PPR league 

Thanks!

Well hard to say about starts sits since we are strictly going off of last seasons teams, and one would think most teams did "something in the off season" to improve. 

With that said, Big Ben has a great "Matchup" but has been notoriously a different QB on the Road then at home, and I also love Mariota this season. Think he could crack top 5 at the position. 

Like Bryant and Cook, but I will always take volume, esp with a pass catching back in PPR. 

17 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

What's up brotha? Been awhile. Glad to see you're here back on the forums as well.

If you has to pick 2 RBs. 5 ppr:

Terrance West @ CIN

Paul Perkins vs DAL 

Joe Mixon vs BAL 

West and I don't trust Perkins yet until he and his OL prove something, they looked pretty bad all preseason minus a couple runs. 

4 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Well hard to say about starts sits since we are strictly going off of last seasons teams, and one would think most teams did "something in the off season" to improve. 

With that said, Big Ben has a great "Matchup" but has been notoriously a different QB on the Road then at home, and I also love Mariota this season. Think he could crack top 5 at the position. 

Like Bryant and Cook, but I will always take volume, esp with a pass catching back in PPR. 

Would you play Pryor vs. Philly over Bryant?

hey Green!

Did my first auction draft and went a bit too top heavy. Do I trade Ajayi away for some depth? start 2rb 3wr 2 flex

QB:Mariota

RB: David Johnson, Ajayi, Theo Riddick, James White, McKinnon

Wr: Mike evans, Crabtree, Corey Davis, JJ Nelson, Hurns, Tavon austin, Ammendola

TE: Jimmy Graham 

Was offered Demarious Thomas, Perkins and Johnathan Stewart 

for my          Ajayi, James white, Ammendola

Jack Doyle for this week? I don't have a back up TE. Should I claim one off the waivers since Luck is out? They might just dump it off to the TE a lot so he could be a sleeper play this week. Any thoughts?

Also, should I start Rob Kelley, John Brown, or Gio Bernard in the Flex spot this week? PPR

Edited by HP43

Hi GGL,

Thoughts on my team ? This is 12 teams PPR .

QB: Kirk Cousin
Wrs: Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Jason Witten
Flex: Golden Tate
BN: James Winston, Devante Parker, Doug Martin

Week one should I use Jason Witten or C. Fleener ?
Do you have any news about Amari Cooper to start this week ?

Thanks,

9 hours ago, Parmejohn said:

hey Green!

Did my first auction draft and went a bit too top heavy. Do I trade Ajayi away for some depth? start 2rb 3wr 2 flex

QB:Mariota

RB: David Johnson, Ajayi, Theo Riddick, James White, McKinnon

Wr: Mike evans, Crabtree, Corey Davis, JJ Nelson, Hurns, Tavon austin, Ammendola

TE: Jimmy Graham 

Was offered Demarious Thomas, Perkins and Johnathan Stewart 

for my          Ajayi, James white, Ammendola

That's a tough spot especially with Mia and TB off, and you have Evans and Ajayi. Is this PPR?

8 hours ago, HP43 said:

Jack Doyle for this week? I don't have a back up TE. Should I claim one off the waivers since Luck is out? They might just dump it off to the TE a lot so he could be a sleeper play this week. Any thoughts?

Also, should I start Rob Kelley, John Brown, or Gio Bernard in the Flex spot this week? PPR

I have Doyle in one league as well, and I'm sitting him, but I have a solid option. He could be ok, but I just don't trust any pass catcher on IND without Luck. Their O with Tolzien looked awful in preseason. 

I'd roll with John Brown in PPR vs Detroit. Should be some points put up in that game.

1 minute ago, GangGreenLantern said:

That's a tough spot especially with Mia and TB off, and you have Evans and Ajayi. Is this PPR?

1/4 ppr (pointless I know) - but yeah it's rough. I'm thinking I suck it up this week and then potentially trade Jay and Crabtree for depth moving forward? Bc I doubt i'll get any decent trade bites with jay not playing. Whatcha think? Any trade target suggestions? 

1 hour ago, Parmejohn said:

1/4 ppr (pointless I know) - but yeah it's rough. I'm thinking I suck it up this week and then potentially trade Jay and Crabtree for depth moving forward? Bc I doubt i'll get any decent trade bites with jay not playing. Whatcha think? Any trade target suggestions? 

I would hold tight. Riddick and White are serviceable but I would not want either for an every week RB 2 esp in basically a standard league (who does 1/4 ppr anyway? LOL j/k).

Evans and Crab should be sufficient week in week out for now, and for me I would be hawking the waiver wire hard to see whats available due to injuries that are sure to happen so you can get a solid Wr3. (Davis could emerge as that as well at some point)

You're just in trouble week 1 without Evans and Ajayi but its only 1 week so. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Hey man! It's been a while! Let's go Birds!!! So I have quick question regarding my standard league. Here's my roster: 

QB: Carr

RB1: J. Howard

RB 2: D. Cook

WR1: Dez

WR2: D. Adams

TE: Ertz

FLEX: Fat Rob, L. Miller, Diggs, Woodhead, Britt??? (It's between Diggs, Miller or Rob) 

What do you think? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, FibonacciSpiralz said:

Hey man! It's been a while! Let's go Birds!!! So I have quick question regarding my standard league. Here's my roster: 

QB: Carr

RB1: J. Howard

RB 2: D. Cook

WR1: Dez

WR2: D. Adams

TE: Ertz

FLEX: Fat Rob, L. Miller, Diggs, Woodhead, Britt??? (It's between Diggs, Miller or Rob) 

What do you think? Thanks in advance!

Hey dude! Fly Eagles FLY!  

Standard I would go with Miller. FatRob going up against our front 7 so will be tough sledding. Diggs i love but in PPR

Edited by GangGreenLantern

21 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

West and I don't trust Perkins yet until he and his OL prove something, they looked pretty bad all preseason minus a couple runs. 

Yeah true. But would you start Mixon vs BAL over Perkins vs DAL?

a lot of cons for both but I need to put one in the line-up 

I have a sentimental spot for T Brady as QB. Also I think that my QB M Ryan has a tendency to lean on RBs on many occaisions. I am thinking about a trade, but I want to know if it makes sense for me. The other team is weak at many positions and I would TRY to be fair to them by upgrading them at other positions. This is a 12 team CBS PPR league. 9 starters including one flex.

Would it be fair/Foolish to offer QB Ryan, RB Riddick, TE J Thomas for his QB Brady, TE Ertz and PK Bailey(just a throw in). I can look for a replacement RB on th waiver wire.

Base on the rosters, offer other possible trades that you see.

My Team                                                        His team

QB M Ryan                                          QB  Brady

QB A Dalton                                         QB  Wentz

RB M Gordon                                        RB L Blount

RB CJ Anderson                                   RB M Ingram

RB D Mcfadden                                   RB  T Rawls

RB T Riddick                                       

RB S Vereen                                         WR A Jeffery

WR M Thomas                                     WR E Sanders

WR J Crowder                                     WR B Coleman

WR B Marshall                                     WR K Britt

WR John Brown                                    WR M Wallace

WR  M Jones

TE J Graham                                           TE R Gronkowski

TE J Thomas                                            TE Z Ertz

DEF Pats                                                 DEF Chiefs

DEF NYG

PK C Santos                                            PK Gostowski

PK D Bailey

1 hour ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Yeah true. But would you start Mixon vs BAL over Perkins vs DAL?

a lot of cons for both but I need to put one in the line-up 

Considering Perkins is starting and we're not sure how many touches Mixon is going to get I would go with Perkins to be safe, Mixon for higher upside

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back