[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

3 hours ago, Julio think u are? said:

Where are these value charts?

Would you do Howard + Sanders + Snead + West + Williams for just Hyde + Brown given my team?

Most sites have Trade Value charts. Like CBS sports (if you have a league with them), Fantasypros etc.

That seems like a lot of moving parts for Hyde and Brown. 

• Like 1

Do I need a 2nd TE as a backup for Graham (team s. below)? Have Robinson on my bench to drop for either Hunter Henry (FA), Hooper, Cook, James or Clay.

I actually wanted to try to get Cohen for AR on the waivers to back-up my comparably thin RBs but given that Zeke is back and my current dependency on Wilson it might be useful to have some more depth at TE.

Opinions?

2 hours ago, Pick6 said:

Do I need a 2nd TE as a backup for Graham (team s. below)? Have Robinson on my bench to drop for either Hunter Henry (FA), Hooper, Cook, James or Clay.

I actually wanted to try to get Cohen for AR on the waivers to back-up my comparably thin RBs but given that Zeke is back and my current dependency on Wilson it might be useful to have some more depth at TE.

Opinions?

Depends on your style, I always like to have a 2nd TE even with a Gronk due to Injury. Most people in leagues I'm in roster 2 TEs so if you only have one and even if he's a an elite option waivers could slim to none. I like Hooper, and Henry as a backup. 

RB I think you're good. West is a solid RB3 especially with Woodhead likely missing time. 

2 hours ago, Davesta23 said:

who should I spend my #1 waiver priority on? PPR.

tarik cohen, Golladay, or kupp. This would be for my flex spot as my rb are mccoy, Melvin Gordon and Doug Martin. WR are Baldwin fitz and devante Parker. 

Tarik Cohen - PPR I think he's going to be in the mix every week, and play alot. Week 1 Howard 35 snaps Cohen 27. Meredith and White both out. Bears will be trailing most weeks, which means Cohen will be on the field. He saw 12 targets this week...

2 hours ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

Ok so along the lines of the one above regarding cohen.

Worth picking him up if i have to drop carson or james white? Thinking of letting carson go.

PPR league.

Cheers

I would take Cohen over both of those guys. NE backfield is harder to figure out then the national Debt. Carson could be the back to own in Seattle but Carroll is just as bad as Belitricks when it comes to his backfield.

• Thanks 1

.5 ppr

Julio/T. West for Tate/Freeman

I'm HURTING for a running back. Does this trade make sense? I'm giving up Jones and West and getting Freeman and Tate. I can convince him to give me J. Williams on top if that makes a difference... bc I don't think Montgomery will be able to last the whole season with the workload they plan on giving him.

QB Rivers

WR Julio, M. Thomas, K. Allen, M. Bryant, S. Watkins, J. Crowder, C. Coleman 

RB J. Mixon, T. West, J. Rodgers, P. Perkins, J. Conner

TE R. Gronkowski 

He has Ajayi as well. Maybe I counter with Ajayi/Tate?

Thanks Green!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

I received the following proposal:
Fournette (RB) + Keenan Allen (WR) por Odell Beckham Jr.

I'm trying to accept it. Because Fournette will have so many snaps to play. But I want to know your opinion.

Standard league
10 teams
QB: Russel Wilson
WR: Jordy Nelson, PIerre Garcon, Cooper Kupp, Odell Beckham Jr, Corey Coleman, Jamison Crowder
RB: Isaiah Crowell, Ty Montgomery, Derrick Henry, Mike Gillislee
TE: jimmy graham e Charles clary
K: Brandon McManus
Def: Pittsburgh

50 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

.5 ppr

Julio/T. West for Tate/Freeman

I'm HURTING for a running back. Does this trade make sense? I'm giving up Jones and West and getting Freeman and Tate. I can convince him to give me J. Williams on top if that makes a difference... bc I don't think Montgomery will be able to last the whole season with the workload they plan on giving him.

QB Rivers

WR Julio, M. Thomas, K. Allen, M. Bryant, S. Watkins, J. Crowder, C. Coleman 

RB J. Mixon, T. West, J. Rodgers, P. Perkins, J. Conner

TE R. Gronkowski 

He has Ajayi as well. Maybe I counter with Ajayi/Tate?

Thanks Green!

You start 2 RBs? Not sure I like giving up Julio and West. You're basically hoping that Mixon wins the job, and week 1 looked atrocious for that backfield.

Freeman and West is an ok RB1 and 2 combo. Without West you're thin, although in better situation with Freeman. 

24 minutes ago, lennonguidolini said:

I received the following proposal:
Fournette (RB) + Keenan Allen (WR) por Odell Beckham Jr.

I'm trying to accept it. Because Fournette will have so many snaps to play. But I want to know your opinion.

Standard league
10 teams
QB: Russel Wilson
WR: Jordy Nelson, PIerre Garcon, Cooper Kupp, Odell Beckham Jr, Corey Coleman, Jamison Crowder
RB: Isaiah Crowell, Ty Montgomery, Derrick Henry, Mike Gillislee
TE: jimmy graham e Charles clary
K: Brandon McManus
Def: Pittsburgh

Standard that's not a bad trade. Fournette will be a solid RB1 or 2 most every week, but you're not bad at RB now. 

Keenan is more of a PPR guy, but still a solid player. My only concern is IF you did that trade you would have basically all PPR WRs, and if Jordy goes down you could be hurting. Garcon, Crowder, and Allen are all SOLID PPR guys, Standard, not so much, but serviceable. Might be worth it to get Fournette though...

14 minutes ago, CrimsonChin said:

trading away Thielen to gain Mixon, should I look into it? Should I ask for an extra player? If you need their roster I will provide it.

My team:

RBs - Gurley, Montgomery, Cook, Henry, Burkhead, Kamara

WRs - Julio, Baldwin, Parker, Martavis, Marvin Jones

You're solid at WR and RB so.... Is this a keeper or Dynasty?

Team in sig.  12 team PPR league and I just lost DJ.

I am picking up Tarik Cohen, but unsure who to drop.  I was thinking between Lockett, Foreman and Williams.  I am leaning toward Lockett as I already have Wilson and Prosise, and Foreman and Williams have more longterm upside.

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, bmatt10 said:

Team in sig.  12 team PPR league and I just lost DJ.

I am picking up Tarik Cohen, but unsure who to drop.  I was thinking between Lockett, Foreman and Williams.  I am leaning toward Lockett as I already have Wilson and Prosise, and Foreman and Williams have more longterm upside.

Thanks!

That's what I would do as well! :headbang:

• Like 1

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back