[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

36 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

I was pretty thin at RB already. Losing DJ and Woodhead have me possibly starting a ww RB wk 2 in 12 team PPR I am 3rd in order. Who do you like better? (Cohen was drafted)

Chris Carson (Sea)

Kerwynn Williams (AZ)

Also available is Golladay. I really like him but I am pretty stacked at WR (Baldwin, Thomas, Fitz, Crowder, Maclin)  and am desperate for a RB. Plus I think he gets taken 1 or 2.

Both those guys are in situations where they could have limited touches.(KW has Ellington and now Chris Johnson, Carson has Rawls returning this week)Short term KW, Long term Carson.

I would think you might be better served trying to flip one of those WRs for a RB!!

Edited by GangGreenLantern
mistake

12 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

What's the rest of your team look like?

General: Brees, Bennett, Lutz, Cards

WR: TY Hilton, Diggs, Tyreek Hill, Maclin, Garcon, Ginn Jr

RB: Lev Bell, Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Perkins, 

So..Miller+Maclin for Fournette?  Thanks!

Edited by zmoney

17 minutes ago, zmoney said:

General: Brees, Bennett, Lutz, Cards

WR: TY Hilton, Diggs, Tyreek Hill, Maclin, Garcon, Ginn Jr

RB: Lev Bell, Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Perkins, 

So..Miller+Maclin for Fournette?  Thanks!

Yes I would make that trade. You're solid at WR, and could lose Maclin for an upgrade of Fournette over Miller.

Thanks for your last advice re: Miller/Fournette.  One more question.  10-team standard.  Should i drop Ginn (initially had him as a high upside guy) to try to grab someone off the WW?  I'm pretty sure Cohen will go too high for me, but maybe Corey Davis or Theilin?  Other top WW prospects (Kupp, Golladay, Agholor) are a lot lower down on FantasyPros rankings, so not sure what to do.  I've attached a screenshot of FP ROS rankings (RB / WR) showing my team vs what's available.  Bonus points for FAAB bidding advice too :)

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.584034c9e2fbd32a35b1e03fc8aa443b.png

46 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

8 teams PPR , should I drop Kurk Cousin for James Winston ? James Winston have a better season schedule and good for play off. What do you think ?

Who is Kurk and James? ;)

Little worried about the Bucs having to play 16 straight, but Winston is slightly higher on my pecking order the Cousins but it's close.

27 minutes ago, zmoney said:

Thanks for your last advice re: Miller/Fournette.  One more question.  10-team standard.  Should i drop Ginn (initially had him as a high upside guy) to try to grab someone off the WW?  I'm pretty sure Cohen will go too high for me, but maybe Corey Davis or Theilin?  Other top WW prospects (Kupp, Golladay, Agholor) are a lot lower down on FantasyPros rankings, so not sure what to do.  I've attached a screenshot of FP ROS rankings (RB / WR) showing my team vs what's available.  Bonus points for FAAB bidding advice too :)

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.584034c9e2fbd32a35b1e03fc8aa443b.png

I'd take Thielen over Ginn without hesitation. Vikes WR's have the best schedule in football.

FAAB bidding depends on your allotted budget and also how aggressive your league mates bet. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Trade possibility #1

So I was offered Bell and Gore (dont want gore) for Thielen, Cook, and Gurley.... what to do? what to counter?

my entire team:
QB - Drew Brees
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Dalvin Cook
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Doug Baldwin
Flex - Martavis Bryant
TE - Zach Ertz
D/ST - Rams
K - Stephen Gostowski
Bench - Ty Montgomery, Devante Parker, Adam Thielen, Marvin Jones, Derrick Henry, Javorius Allen, Alvin Kamara

Their team:
QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Leveon Bell
RB - Christian McCaffrey
WR - Kelvin Benjamin
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Gronk
Flex - Cohen
D/st Seahawks
K - Tucker
Gore, Adrian Peterson, Jordan Matthews, Tyler Eifert, Sproles, Dion Lewis, and Sanu

I was thinking about trying a 3 for 1 consisting of Gurley, Buck Allen, and Thielen for Bell... what do you think?

10 team standard scoring

DJ injury put me in a tight spot

My roster:

Cam

Fournette, T. West, D. Henry, T. Coleman, D. Martin

Baldwin, K. Allen, Jeffrey, Diggs, C. Coleman

Ebron, Hooper.

Looking to stash an RB, debating between Mack or Kamara.  Leaning towards Kamara (dropping Ebron).  Im hesitant to drop Ebron tho.  What say you?

Also, what are your thoughts on Robert Kelley ROS?

Edited by Helpmeout

With Rawls out and Lacy looking horrible last week, I'm wanting to add Chris Carson for the Seahawks matchup against the Niners. I'm having a very hard time of who to drop in the meantime, though. I don't want to lose a starting RB to the waiver wire... My options: Robert Kelley, Isaiah Crowell or possibly Pierre Garcon. Help!

5 hours ago, CrimsonChin said:
Trade possibility #1

So I was offered Bell and Gore (dont want gore) for Thielen, Cook, and Gurley.... what to do? what to counter?

my entire team:
QB - Drew Brees
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Dalvin Cook
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Doug Baldwin
Flex - Martavis Bryant
TE - Zach Ertz
D/ST - Rams
K - Stephen Gostowski
Bench - Ty Montgomery, Devante Parker, Adam Thielen, Marvin Jones, Derrick Henry, Javorius Allen, Alvin Kamara

Their team:
QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Leveon Bell
RB - Christian McCaffrey
WR - Kelvin Benjamin
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Gronk
Flex - Cohen
D/st Seahawks
K - Tucker
Gore, Adrian Peterson, Jordan Matthews, Tyler Eifert, Sproles, Dion Lewis, and Sanu

I was thinking about trying a 3 for 1 consisting of Gurley, Buck Allen, and Thielen for Bell... what do you think?

You're just looking to make a trade arent ya? lol

The last option you mention I would roll with, you might be giving up a tad bit more but its Bell right? lol

Carson Palmer @ Indy -- Cardinals gotta throw and that D looked TERRIBLE last week

Flacco vs. Cleveland -- pick on the Browns

Bradford @ Pitt -- Looked like he took a step forward, but maybe that's easy at home against the Saints

Tyrod @ Carolina -- he's gonna have to run

Alex Smith vs. Philly -- Looked nasty against a good D last week and you know Reid's gonna throw in the red zone

Stafford @ NYG -- Detroit's gonna throw and he looked good against a good D week 1

Or I could keep Roethlisberger at home against the Vikes.  

Who ya got?  Standard league

Edited by MeniscusIssues

3 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

10 team standard scoring

DJ injury put me in a tight spot

My roster:

Cam

Fournette, T. West, D. Henry, T. Coleman, D. Martin

Baldwin, K. Allen, Jeffrey, Diggs, C. Coleman

Ebron, Hooper.

Looking to stash an RB, debating between Mack or Kamara.  Leaning towards Kamara (dropping Ebron).  Im hesitant to drop Ebron tho.  What say you?

Also, what are your thoughts on Robert Kelley ROS?

Stash for keeper purposes? I like Mack more for that due to his path to a bigger role. Gore is gone next year and Mack will be the guy. Kamara will have a bigger role as well, but still has Ingram there even without AP.

Kelley looked bad, but so did Wash as a hole. He should be okay once they get their crap together, because if not he could lose work to Perine.

40 minutes ago, highboltage said:

With Rawls out and Lacy looking horrible last week, I'm wanting to add Chris Carson for the Seahawks matchup against the Niners. I'm having a very hard time of who to drop in the meantime, though. I don't want to lose a starting RB to the waiver wire... My options: Robert Kelley, Isaiah Crowell or possibly Pierre Garcon. Help!

I wouldn't start him over any of those guys, especially with Rawls practicing again and expected to play this week. 

29 minutes ago, highboltage said:

Also...QB options: Ryan vs GB, Rivers vs MIA, or Palmer @ IND???

Palmer great macthup but I don't trust him at all. 

Ryan or Rivers both with solid match-ups.  (You would think with the more time to prepare for LA , Mia might give the Chargers all the can handle, but who knows)

14 minutes ago, MeniscusIssues said:

Carson Palmer @ Indy -- Cardinals gotta throw and that D looked TERRIBLE last week

Flacco vs. Cleveland -- pick on the Browns

Bradford @ Pitt -- Looked like he took a step forward, but maybe that's easy at home against the Saints

Alex Smith vs. Philly -- Looked nasty against a good D last week and you know Reid's gonna throw in the red zone

Stafford @ NYG -- Detroit's gonna throw and he looked good against a good D week 1

Who ya got?  Standard league

Carson Palmer @ Indy -- Cardinals gotta throw and that D looked TERRIBLE last week -Dont trust him AT ALL

Flacco vs. Cleveland -- pick on the Browns - 

Big Ben at home is always intriguing, and Stafford usually gets it done, but this game is on the road vs a much tougher D (Giants D is much better than Az)

Ok so the person who had Snead in my league dropped him to waivers this week. Question is who (if anyone) I should drop from my RB/WR list to pick him up. It's a 10 team NON PPR league. Will give complete list of RB/WR to show depth of each

Current WR's:

Dez Bryant 

Pierre Garcon

Golden Tate

Corey Davis

Martavis Bryant

Current RB's:

Devonta Freeman 

Carlos Hyde

Mark Ingram

Ameer Abdullah

Derrick Henry

Chris Carson

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back