GangGreenLantern

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, esoshombres said:

Ok so the person who had Snead in my league dropped him to waivers this week. Question is who (if anyone) I should drop from my RB/WR list to pick him up. It's a 10 team NON PPR league. Will give complete list of RB/WR to show depth of each

 

Current WR's:

Dez Bryant 

Pierre Garcon

Golden Tate

Corey Davis

Martavis Bryant

 

Current RB's:

Devonta Freeman 

Carlos Hyde

Mark Ingram

Ameer Abdullah

Derrick Henry

Chris Carson

I like what you have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LbNiners said:

Eifert or Julian Thomas @ TE?

I don't trust Eifert he doesn't seem healthy, not a fan of Julius, but Miami did have an extra week to prepare for the Chargers so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whib93    0

I'm a D. Johnson owner and need RB help.

Pryor for Lynch?

 

my other WRs: 

D. Parker

M. Bryant

B. Marshall

M. Wallace

 

my RBs:

L. Miller

Buck Allen

Duke Johnson

Chris Johnson

C. Carson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smallyak49    0

I am in a half point ppr idp dynasty league. We roster 25 players and one IR spot, and must start 13 each week: QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex, Flex, K, DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB. Here is my roster right now:

QB: Drew Brees, Deshaun Watson

RB: Kareem Hunt, Ameer Abdullah, Duke Johnson, Tarik Cohen, Thomas Rawls, Marlon Mack, Alvin Kamara

WR: Odell Beckham, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Taylor Gabriel, Josh Docston

TE: Jimmy Graham, OJ Howard

K: Santos

DL: Sheldon Richardson, Cameron Jordan

LB: Jamie Collins, Benardrick McKinney, BJ Goodson, Jerrell Freeman(IR)

DB: Kenny Vaccaro, Jahleel Addae, Logan Ryan

 

Each year, the draft has 18 rounds. Therefore, everyone must keep the following 7 keepers: 1 qb, 1 rb, 1 wr, 1 dl, 1 lb, 1 db, and 1 flex (any position on the roster). Barring injuries, retirement, or team changes these are who my keepers will likely be:

Qb - Brees, Rb- Hunt, WR - Beckham, DL - Cameron Jordan, LB - Tough choice from all 4 of mine, DB - Vaccaro, Flex - Michael Thomas (unless brees retires and/or tyreek is that much better)

 

I was offered the following trade and my only hesitance is the possible suspension happening at an inopportune time, but for long term I am leaning towards accepting anyway: I was offered Ezekiel Elliott and Michael Crabtree for Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill. 

 

Accept, decline, or counter? All suggestions and comments are welcome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, whib93 said:

I'm a D. Johnson owner and need RB help.

Pryor for Lynch?

 

my other WRs: 

D. Parker

M. Bryant

B. Marshall

M. Wallace

 

my RBs:

L. Miller

Buck Allen

Duke Johnson

Chris Johnson

C. Carson

Losing Pryor makes that WR corp would be even more skeptical! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, smallyak49 said:

I am in a half point ppr idp dynasty league. We roster 25 players and one IR spot, and must start 13 each week: QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex, Flex, K, DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB. Here is my roster right now:

QB: Drew Brees, Deshaun Watson

RB: Kareem Hunt, Ameer Abdullah, Duke Johnson, Tarik Cohen, Thomas Rawls, Marlon Mack, Alvin Kamara

WR: Odell Beckham, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Taylor Gabriel, Josh Docston

TE: Jimmy Graham, OJ Howard

K: Santos

DL: Sheldon Richardson, Cameron Jordan

LB: Jamie Collins, Benardrick McKinney, BJ Goodson, Jerrell Freeman(IR)

DB: Kenny Vaccaro, Jahleel Addae, Logan Ryan

 

Each year, the draft has 18 rounds. Therefore, everyone must keep the following 7 keepers: 1 qb, 1 rb, 1 wr, 1 dl, 1 lb, 1 db, and 1 flex (any position on the roster). Barring injuries, retirement, or team changes these are who my keepers will likely be:

Qb - Brees, Rb- Hunt, WR - Beckham, DL - Cameron Jordan, LB - Tough choice from all 4 of mine, DB - Vaccaro, Flex - Michael Thomas (unless brees retires and/or tyreek is that much better)

 

I was offered the following trade and my only hesitance is the possible suspension happening at an inopportune time, but for long term I am leaning towards accepting anyway: I was offered Ezekiel Elliott and Michael Crabtree for Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill. 

 

Accept, decline, or counter? All suggestions and comments are welcome!!!

Elliot will be suspended at some point, may not be this year but it's coming. I would not make that trade and lose out on Hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smallyak49    0
4 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Elliot will be suspended at some point, may not be this year but it's coming. I would not make that trade and lose out on Hunt.

I know that, but I see Elliott as the best or 2nd best rb for the next 3-5 years, whereas hunt potential is at most right below that. Therefore, if the 6 game suspension comes at the beginning of a fantasy season, that season would not be a guaranteed loss. Because I am not keeping Tyreek Hill, I don't care about giving him up for a minor downgrade in crabtree (who is consistently a productive wr2 or flex aside for a few duds against division defenses). However, you really think Hunt can be as good or better than Zeke? And if not, you think the difference is so small that the 6 game suspension makes them equal dynasty rb1s? 

I have doubts about the trade as well, the suspension also being one of them. I also was really high on hunt and took him 11th overall in the draft this year, and love Tyreek. But I just don't see Hunt being on Zeke's level, instead he is potentially the tier immediately below that top tier of DJ Zeke and Bell. Plus, in Zeke's 16 NFL games thus far, he not only averages 25 fantasy points a game in my league, but he only put up under 20 3 times...twice against an elite giants team and once was 19.6 against the redskins. Not only were the other 13 games 20 plus, but 6 or 7 were above his average. However, hunt put up 45 which is more than Zeke ever did. Also, he is in an Andy Reid system and has Smith as a QB, so he will be given a workhorse role all the time. However, I just don't see hunt putting up consistent 20 plus every single week almost, even if he has sporadic 40 pt nights. 

I will be honest, the most enticing part of maybe accepting this trade is that for the next 3-5 years (at least, hopefully), I can have Odell and Zeke as my top 2 keepers....and that sounds oh so sweet!  

 

Why do you think Hunt is so valuable that it is not worth getting Zeke for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonChin    10
2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

You're just looking to make a trade arent ya? lol

 

The last option you mention I would roll with, you might be giving up a tad bit more but its Bell right? lol

Just weighing options and trying to take advantage of the week 1 panic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cottez43    0

PPR - 12 team, 6 bench spots - start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1K, 1DEF

David Johnson and Woodhead were my starting RB'S - obvioulsy not any more.  I need to start 2 RB's - here are the choices

 

Frank Gore

Adrian Peterson

Kerwynn Williams

Andre Ellington

***Jeremy Hill and Joe Mixon both were inexplicably cut today - meaning I have to put in a FAAB wager to get them - which is a possibility.

 

Wondering what 2 guys you would start, and what two you would probably stash on the bench for bye weeks.  It's pretty bleak.

 

Thanks,

 

Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smallyak49 said:

I know that, but I see Elliott as the best or 2nd best rb for the next 3-5 years, whereas hunt potential is at most right below that. Therefore, if the 6 game suspension comes at the beginning of a fantasy season, that season would not be a guaranteed loss. Because I am not keeping Tyreek Hill, I don't care about giving him up for a minor downgrade in crabtree (who is consistently a productive wr2 or flex aside for a few duds against division defenses). However, you really think Hunt can be as good or better than Zeke? And if not, you think the difference is so small that the 6 game suspension makes them equal dynasty rb1s? 

I have doubts about the trade as well, the suspension also being one of them. I also was really high on hunt and took him 11th overall in the draft this year, and love Tyreek. But I just don't see Hunt being on Zeke's level, instead he is potentially the tier immediately below that top tier of DJ Zeke and Bell. Plus, in Zeke's 16 NFL games thus far, he not only averages 25 fantasy points a game in my league, but he only put up under 20 3 times...twice against an elite giants team and once was 19.6 against the redskins. Not only were the other 13 games 20 plus, but 6 or 7 were above his average. However, hunt put up 45 which is more than Zeke ever did. Also, he is in an Andy Reid system and has Smith as a QB, so he will be given a workhorse role all the time. However, I just don't see hunt putting up consistent 20 plus every single week almost, even if he has sporadic 40 pt nights. 

I will be honest, the most enticing part of maybe accepting this trade is that for the next 3-5 years (at least, hopefully), I can have Odell and Zeke as my top 2 keepers....and that sounds oh so sweet!  

 

Why do you think Hunt is so valuable that it is not worth getting Zeke for?

Hunt could be a dynamic situation for you to have. Andy Reid RBs have always produced on an elite level. Will he be better then Zeek? nobody can answer that one way or another at this point since we've seen Hunt play 1 game. Although that one game was the one of best games by any rookie RB to ever have in their first pro game. 

 

The suspension next year for the first 6 games is most certainly crucial, which you mentioned yourself gave you hesitation, so unless that was just fluff I think you already made up your mind. If the suspension of 6 games really doesn't matter, and the fact the Zeek obviously has character flaws( He's had multiple issues off the field) and has 1 major strike against him, and more possible suspensions could occur, then pull the trigger. 

 

To me I would not want to give up on Hunt so soon, without knowing what you're really giving up. He could be every bit as dynamic as Zeek, Bell, DJ, or he could be a dud. Knowing how RBs have performed in an Andy Reid Offense, and seeing what he did in his first game,  I'm betting on the Dynamic. Either way you have a stud so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Taxicabkanefessions said:

Devante Parker vs LAC or Dez Bryant vs DEN? Half-PPR this is for my flex position... having a really hard time

Dez didnt look so hot vs Jack Rabbit (just like last season), Dont like him vs Den. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cottez43 said:

PPR - 12 team, 6 bench spots - start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1K, 1DEF

David Johnson and Woodhead were my starting RB'S - obvioulsy not any more.  I need to start 2 RB's - here are the choices

 

Frank Gore

Adrian Peterson

Kerwynn Williams

Andre Ellington

***Jeremy Hill and Joe Mixon both were inexplicably cut today - meaning I have to put in a FAAB wager to get them - which is a possibility.

 

Wondering what 2 guys you would start, and what two you would probably stash on the bench for bye weeks.  It's pretty bleak.

 

Thanks,

 

Z

:bash: Williams should start "This" week but won't see the bulk of work, but Indy is bad so he's one. Flip a coin on the others. Really tough since all those options are garbo!

 

Is Buck Allen, Tarik Cohen, or anyone else with a pulse on the waiver wire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cottez43    0
Just now, GangGreenLantern said:

:bash: Williams should start "This" week but won't see the bulk of work, but Indy is bad so he's one. Flip a coin on the others. Really tough since all those options are garbo!

 

Is Buck Allen, Tarik Cohen, or anyone else with a pulse on the waiver wire?

Buck and Tarik were picked up - I wasn't willing to go over 50% of my FAAB budget for either of those two guys, I did bid 40% on both of them, regardless they are gone.  I'm thinking of starting Williams and Ellington - I seriously don't think Gore or AP is an option this week and at least between williams and ellington I should get the vast majority of snaps (I don't see CJ doing much this week).  I don't love it but its probably the best option of a horrendous situation?  Then try to get Mixon using my FAAB and hope he does something this year?

 

My WR's are Dez, Pryor, Crabtree, Tyrell Williams, Jordan Matthews - so I've been possibly searching for a Dez trade partner, the league knows i'm down and out and is undoubtedly sticking it to me lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cottez43 said:

Buck and Tarik were picked up - I wasn't willing to go over 50% of my FAAB budget for either of those two guys, I did bid 40% on both of them, regardless they are gone.  I'm thinking of starting Williams and Ellington - I seriously don't think Gore or AP is an option this week and at least between williams and ellington I should get the vast majority of snaps (I don't see CJ doing much this week).  I don't love it but its probably the best option of a horrendous situation?  Then try to get Mixon using my FAAB and hope he does something this year?

 

My WR's are Dez, Pryor, Crabtree, Tyrell Williams, Jordan Matthews - so I've been possibly searching for a Dez trade partner, the league knows i'm down and out and is undoubtedly sticking it to me lol.

Mixon for future (later in season, absolutely).  Williams + Ellington might be your best option and at least its vs Indy who looked lost last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AP was dropped in my 12 team PPR league. Is he worth a roster spot I am thin at RB. (Hunt,West, White, and Rawls after 2 RB injuries week 1) I would prob be dropping Ginn to do it. Should I?

 

I was 12 in ww order so I missed out on other RBs.

Edited by chiefswarpath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

AP was dropped in my 12 team PPR league. Is he worth a roster spot I am thin at RB. (Hunt,West, White, and Rawls after 2 RB injuries week 1) I would prob be dropping Ginn to do it. Should I?

 

I was 12 in ww order so I missed out on other RBs. 

Saints Snap count Kamara 28 - Ingram 25 - AP 9

 

He may have a game now and then worth while maybe,  but I wouldn't feel comfortable starting him at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davesta23    7

I got offered dez for cohen. This is for my flex. PPR. Is this a no brainer? 

Edited by Davesta23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current starters in bold. Both are 1 pt PPR.

 

Team 1: Pick 2 - Terrelle Pryor / Golden Tate / Alshon Jeffery / Pierre Garcon

 

Team 2: Pick 1 - Pierre Garcon / Corey Coleman / Corey Davis / Tarik Cohen

 

Your thoughts on both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zmoney    0

10 team standard league.  $100 FAAB budget.  what would you bid on Cohen and Thielen?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LbNiners    15

Picked up Marlon Mack, just want some thoughts if he can become #1 back if gore goes down or becomes uneffective 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snake0729    5

A couple of questions for you my good sir.

 

Do I start Kirk Cousins or Phillip Rivers this week?

 

Also, Tyler Eifert or Cameron Brate this week?

 

Last but not least, Bengals D or Buccaneers D?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now