[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

9 hours ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

Current starters in bold. Both are 1 pt PPR.

Team 1: Pick 2 - Terrelle Pryor / Golden Tate / Alshon Jeffery / Pierre Garcon

Team 2: Pick 1 - Pierre Garcon / Corey Coleman / Corey Davis / Tarik Cohen

Your thoughts on both?

I assume you meant Pick one for team 1? Alshon, don't like Pierre vs Sea.

Team 2 - Cohen.

29 minutes ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

Mr lantern 

Wondering if i should move on Howard. I picked up cohen this week and they will be my starting rb's till martin comes back. 16 team league so playersare fairly spread out. Should i ask for Crowell or any other ideas at rb?

Cheers 

I wouldn't move Howard for Crow. Howard is still going to get plenty of touches. He didn't see many targets last season (50 targets 29 catches). So Cohen will be playable as well. The Bears game script will be favorable for Cohen since they will be trailing most games. 

Not a fan of starting 2 guys from the same backfield week in week out, but you might be ok for 3 weeks. Don't panic

5 minutes ago, Zeus69 said:

Good to see you back, GGL

Couple of decisions I need to make for Week 2...

1 PPR

Golden Tate or Emmanuel Sanders?

Kyle Rudolph or Delanie Walker?

Thanks man!

Hey Zeus, thanks,

I like Tate (if his finger is not an issue) 10 catches last week vs a tough D so I'll always play him regardless of matchup.

I like both TE's this week, slight edge to Kyle.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

PPR - 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1Flex, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K

I generally make it a rule to "start your studs when healthy", however I'm stuck with Dez because of the matchup - I know he didn't have a big game last week but he had 9 targets and really could have had a touchdown or two pretty easily - so the opportunities were there against a tough D.  With that being said - I have Tyrell Williams on my bench, would you start Tyrell over Dez this week?

Current Starters: Brees, Bryant, Pryor, Crabtree, Kerwynn Williams, Ellington, Fleener, Santos, Pitt

Current Bench: AP, Gore, Tyrell Williams, Jordan Matthews, J Witten

Before you laugh too hard at my crap team at this point - I lost DJ and Woodhead last week lol and got outbid on Cohen and Buck Allen.  

51 minutes ago, cottez43 said:

PPR - 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1Flex, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K

I generally make it a rule to "start your studs when healthy", however I'm stuck with Dez because of the matchup - I know he didn't have a big game last week but he had 9 targets and really could have had a touchdown or two pretty easily - so the opportunities were there against a tough D.  With that being said - I have Tyrell Williams on my bench, would you start Tyrell over Dez this week?

Current Starters: Brees, Bryant, Pryor, Crabtree, Kerwynn Williams, Ellington, Fleener, Santos, Pitt

Current Bench: AP, Gore, Tyrell Williams, Jordan Matthews, J Witten

Before you laugh too hard at my crap team at this point - I lost DJ and Woodhead last week lol and got outbid on Cohen and Buck Allen.  

Hey Man sorry about the injuries, and I never laugh at anyone's teams regardless of their poor draft or whatever the case. Just try to help them fix it!!

With that said, YES I would absolutely play Tyrell over Dez this week. I always play the matchups as much as possible, and to me Dez is not outside the realm of sitting (very few are AB, Julio, OBJ etc). 

Williams had 7 targets last week vs Den and a decent stat line (for the first time vs Den) 7 targets 5-54 10.4 PPR (not outstanding but serviceable for a WR3).

He also ATE vs Miami last season 11 - 5-125-1 (Keep in mind Allen was out last season)

Edited by GangGreenLantern

2 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Hey Man sorry about the injuries, and I never laugh at anyone's teams regardless of their poor draft or whatever the case. Just try to help them fix it!!

With that said, YES I would absolutely play Tyrell over Dez this week. I always play the matchups as much as possible, and to me Dez is not outside the realm of sitting (very few are AB, Julio, OBJ etc). 

Williams had 7 targets last week vs Den and a decent stat line (for the first time vs Den) 7 targets 5-54 10.4 PPR (not outstanding but serviceable for a WR3).

He also ATE vs Miami last season 11 - 5-125-1 (Keep in mind Allen was out last season)

Eh well, injuries and busts happen every single year - just generally to my two starting RBs in week 1 lol.  

Anyway thanks for the advice - always good to bounce ideas off of someone.

41 minutes ago, Ctor92 said:

I have Kareem hunt in both my leagues. One a keeper with Lamar Miller and the other re draft. Is west a handcuff now at all or should I keep foreman?

I'm not a big handcuff guy, unless it's someone who has shown they don't stay healthy year in year out. I would keep Foreman if you have Miller.

Hey again :-)

Trade was proposed in my TEAM 1 League (sig below)

I was offered Thomas Rawls for Emmanuel Sanders.

His RBs: Zeke, Hyde, Rawls, Kamara

His WRs: Benjamin, Thielen, Garcon, Marvin Jones, Amendola

What do you think?

[Also, in the question I asked you a few hours earlier, I specified 1PPR. It was actually 0.5PPR but I don't think that changes your recs.]

Edited by Zeus69

My team is a 12 team league, PPR. My roster is in my sig, as CBS team#1

Phillip Dorsett is available. I know he has just gotten to the Pats,but they obviously are in need of WR help. I think he may quickly move into rotation. I am good at RB. I have M Gordon, CJ Anderson, Tarik Cohen, T Riddick and Shane Vereen. At this point, Vereen is expendable. I am thinking of dropping Vereen and stashing Dorsett, incse he becomes a relevant piece with the Patriots. What do you think? 

Hi GGL,
My Team1 PPR
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Doug Balwin, Keenan Allen
RB: DeMarco Murray, Mike Gillislee
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex:  Goden Tate
BN: Chirstian McCaffrey, Terrelle Pryor, Davante Adam
My David Johnson is out so I pick Mike Gillislee to replace.
1. Is my set up line this week ok ?
2. what 3 RBs should I keep in these RBs ?
DeMarco Murray, Mike Gillislee, Chirstian McCaffrey, Doug Martin, Thomas Rawl

My Team2: PPR
Need 2 off 4 (but must have one RB) to start
Isaiah Crowell, Tarik Cohen, Tyrell Williams, Correy Colman

Edited by sabercats5441

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back