[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

49 minutes ago, Zeus69 said:

Hey again :-)

Trade was proposed in my TEAM 1 League (sig below)

I was offered Thomas Rawls for Emmanuel Sanders.

His RBs: Zeke, Hyde, Rawls, Kamara

His WRs: Benjamin, Thielen, Garcon, Marvin Jones, Amendola

What do you think?

[Also, in the question I asked you a few hours earlier, I specified 1PPR. It was actually 0.5PPR but I don't think that changes your recs.]

Hey Zeus, Rawls can't stay healthy, but you have depth at WR if you wanted to take the flyer on him.

Ok GGL, I need you for the first time this year. I really appreciated your help last year. I am in a 10 team PPR. My WRs are very strong (Jordy, Cooks, Keenan Allen, T. Pryor, Diggs, and T. Williams). My RBs are Devonta Freeman, Carlos Hyde, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson, and Rawls. I would consider trading a receiver for one more strong RB but everyone in my league is looking for RB help. Waiver wire might be my best option. Would you consider dropping Johnson (not sure his value in the Cleveland offense this year) and picking up Chris Carson (I would have the Seattle backfield in hand) or Marlon Mack? Do you see either of them as stronger options down the road than Duke Johnson? Perhaps I could package Johnson with one of my RWs and shake a strong RB loose. Thoughts???

36 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

My team is a 12 team league, PPR. My roster is in my sig, as CBS team#1

Phillip Dorsett is available. I know he has just gotten to the Pats,but they obviously are in need of WR help. I think he may quickly move into rotation. I am good at RB. I have M Gordon, CJ Anderson, Tarik Cohen, T Riddick and Shane Vereen. At this point, Vereen is expendable. I am thinking of dropping Vereen and stashing Dorsett, incse he becomes a relevant piece with the Patriots. What do you think? 

Worth a shot since neither is going to be relied upon. So he's worth a stash

16 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi GGL,
My Team1 PPR
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Doug Balwin, Keenan Allen
RB: DeMarco Murray, Mike Gillislee
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex:  Goden Tate
BN: Chirstian McCaffrey, Terrelle Pryor, Davante Adam
My David Johnson is out so I pick Mike Gillislee to replace.
1. Is my set up line this week ok ?
2. what 3 RBs should I keep in these RBs ?
DeMarco Murray, Mike Gillislee, Chirstian McCaffrey, Doug Martin, Thomas Rawl

My Team2: PPR
Flex: Golden Tate or Devante Parker

Lineup looks good as is. Leave Tate in flex.

So you can only keep 3 of those 5? Murray, CMC, I would love to say Martin because I think he will be good this season, but if you can't wait till week 5 for him to return, keep Gilly

13 minutes ago, TheLandryHat said:

Ok GGL, I need you for the first time this year. I really appreciated your help last year. I am in a 10 team PPR. My WRs are very strong (Jordy, Cooks, Keenan Allen, T. Pryor, Diggs, and T. Williams). My RBs are Devonta Freeman, Carlos Hyde, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson, and Rawls. I would consider trading a receiver for one more strong RB but everyone in my league is looking for RB help. Waiver wire might be my best option. Would you consider dropping Johnson (not sure his value in the Cleveland offense this year) and picking up Chris Carson (I would have the Seattle backfield in hand) or Marlon Mack? Do you see either of them as stronger options down the road than Duke Johnson? Perhaps I could package Johnson with one of my RWs and shake a strong RB loose. Thoughts???

Hey Landry glad to have helped last year thats what this thread is for!!

As for your situation, I would NOT give up on Duke so soon, esp in PPR. He will be productive, esp since Clev wants to use him in the slot at times. Just be patient it was one game, and they are starting a rookie QB. I don't like the Seattle time share BS. Pete Carroll is as bad as belitricks. 

I like Marlon Mack a ton, especially in PPR, and as a keeper (in keeper leagues). He is the main backup to Gore, and played a lot last week (although it was due to a blow out and they were probably just preserving Gore) He will get touches, and if anything happens to Gore (who is 90) he would be a star!

1 minute ago, sabercats5441 said:

Thanks GGL, how about  TEam3 12 teams PPR

Need 2 off 4 (but must have one RB) to start
Isaiah Crowell, Tarik Cohen, Tyrell Williams, Correy Colman

Don't like the matchup for Crow this week, but it's hard to sit him. If you have the gumption start Cohen and Ty Williams!

I'm in a lot of trouble. My team wasn't very strong to begin with and then I lost David Johnson. I really don't want to lose two weeks in a row. I know that to win my choices are critical and but they are not at all obvious. I am set with Drew Brees and Travis Kelce but choosing (2w/r, 2rb, 1flex) out of the following mess is driving me crazy. Need major advice. What would give me the best chance at a win? I don't mind taking risks.

W/R

Doug Baldwin

Demaryius Thomas

Cooper Kupp

Stefon DIggs

Adam Thielen

Kenny Golladay

RB

Mike Gillislee

Dalvin Cook

Tarik Cohen

Isaiah Crowell

Thanks for the advice so far. I'm solidifying my starters for week 2 and have almost too many options...Help!

Like an idiot, I dropped Martavis, but should pick him back up tomorrow morning. That being said, pick the two players you would start:

Tyrell Williams vs MIA

Martavis Bryant vs MIN

Cooper Kupp vs WAS

Adam Thielen @ PIT

Rob Kelley @ LA

Isaiah Crowell @ BAL

I only have 5 bench spots, and as you can see I've loaded up on potential RB's since I don't have a solid RB 1/2 situation.  Who should I drop for Snead or Agholor?

STARTERS   WK 2   2017 SEASON   WEEK 2
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION   OPP STATUS ET   PRK PTS AVG LAST   PROJ OPRK %ST %OWN +/-
QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB

GB
Sun 8:30   9 19 19.0 19   25 9th 88.3 100.0 +0
RB Marshawn Lynch, Oak RB

NYJ
Sun 4:05   27 9 9.0 9   12 26th 99.2 100.0 +0
RB Alvin Kamara, NO RB

NE
Sun 1:00   36 7 7.0 7   9 30th 1.2 13.7 -2.9
WR Michael Thomas, NO WR

NE
Sun 1:00   40 9 9.0 9   17 27th 100.0 100.0 +0
WR DeAndre Hopkins, Hou WR

Thu 8:25   9 18 18.0 18   14 3rd 97.7 100.0 +0
TE Kyle Rudolph, Min TE

Sun 1:00   8 11 11.0 11   13 20th 90.7 100.0 +0
FLEX Mike Evans, TB WR

Chi
Sun 1:00   -- -- -- --   18 14th 100.0 100.0 +0
D/ST Panthers D/ST D/ST

Buf
Sun 1:00   7 14 14.0 14   7 4th 84.3 100.0 +1.3
K Stephen Gostkowski, NE K

@NO
Sun 1:00   12 9 9.0 9   9 24th 95.0 100.0 +0
BENCH   WK 2   2017 SEASON   WEEK 2
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION   OPP STATUS ET   PRK PTS AVG LAST   PROJ OPRK %ST %OWN +/-
Bench Ameer Abdullah, Det RB

Mon 8:30   36 7 7.0 7   9 11th 14.5 100.0 +0
Bench Terrance West, Bal RB

Cle
Sun 1:00   14 14 14.0 14   10 2nd 29.1 100.0 +0
Bench Thomas Rawls, Sea RB

SF
Sun 4:25   74 0 0.0 0   5 22nd 3.2 89.2 -2.5
Bench Derrick Henry, Ten RB

Sun 1:00   60 2 2.0 2   4 8th 2.7 61.9 -26
Bench Javorius Allen, Bal RB

8 minutes ago, ABS said:

I'm in a lot of trouble. My team wasn't very strong to begin with and then I lost David Johnson. I really don't want to lose two weeks in a row. I know that to win my choices are critical and but they are not at all obvious. I am set with Drew Brees and Travis Kelce but choosing (2w/r, 2rb, 1flex) out of the following mess is driving me crazy. Need major advice. What would give me the best chance at a win? I don't mind taking risks.

W/R

Doug Baldwin

Demaryius Thomas

Cooper Kupp

Stefon DIggs

Adam Thielen

Kenny Golladay

RB

Mike Gillislee

Dalvin Cook

Tarik Cohen

Isaiah Crowell

I would definitely go Baldwin and Thomas. Your other options are have great sleeper potential but, like Diggs, I would say those two are your more reliable. As for RBs, Gillislee is a must vs a poor Saints redzone D, and Tarik Cohen probably has the easiest matchup of the rest. Your flex is almost too hard to decide....but I'm feelin' Thielen.

23 minutes ago, ABS said:

W/R

Doug Baldwin

Demaryius Thomas

Cooper Kupp

Stefon DIggs

Adam Thielen

Kenny Golladay

RB

Mike Gillislee

Dalvin Cook

Tarik Cohen

Isaiah Crowell

Baldwin, Thomas, Diggs, Gilli and Cook ( Cohen is a wildcard, Bears will more than likley chasing points vs Bucs which means Cohen getting targets)

20 minutes ago, highboltage said:

Thanks for the advice so far. I'm solidifying my starters for week 2 and have almost too many options...Help!

Like an idiot, I dropped Martavis, but should pick him back up tomorrow morning. That being said, pick the two players you would start:

Tyrell Williams vs MIA

Martavis Bryant vs MIN

Cooper Kupp vs WAS

Adam Thielen @ PIT

Rob Kelley @ LA

Isaiah Crowell @ BAL

Tyrell, and Thielen. Kupp vs Was is enticing 

15 minutes ago, kdko said:

I only have 5 bench spots, and as you can see I've loaded up on potential RB's since I don't have a solid RB 1/2 situation.  Who should I drop for Snead or Agholor?

STARTERS   WK 2   2017 SEASON   WEEK 2
QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB

GB
Sun 8:30   9 19 19.0 19   25 9th 88.3 100.0 +0
RB Marshawn Lynch, Oak RB

NYJ
Sun 4:05   27 9 9.0 9   12 26th 99.2 100.0 +0
RB Alvin Kamara, NO RB

NE
Sun 1:00   36 7 7.0 7   9 30th 1.2 13.7 -2.9
WR Michael Thomas, NO WR

NE
Sun 1:00   40 9 9.0 9   17 27th 100.0 100.0 +0
WR DeAndre Hopkins, Hou WR

Thu 8:25   9 18 18.0 18   14 3rd 97.7 100.0 +0
TE Kyle Rudolph, Min TE

Sun 1:00   8 11 11.0 11   13 20th 90.7 100.0 +0
FLEX Mike Evans, TB WR

Chi
Sun 1:00   -- -- -- --   18 14th 100.0 100.0 +0
D/ST Panthers D/ST D/ST

Buf
Sun 1:00   7 14 14.0 14   7 4th 84.3 100.0 +1.3
K Stephen Gostkowski, NE K

@NO
Sun 1:00   12 9 9.0 9   9 24th 95.0 100.0 +0
BENCH   WK 2   2017 SEASON   WEEK 2
Bench Ameer Abdullah, Det RB

Mon 8:30   36 7 7.0 7   9 11th 14.5 100.0 +0
Bench Terrance West, Bal RB

Cle
Sun 1:00   14 14 14.0 14   10 2nd 29.1 100.0 +0
Bench Thomas Rawls, Sea RB

SF
Sun 4:25   74 0 0.0 0   5 22nd 3.2 89.2 -2.5
Bench Derrick Henry, Ten RB

Sun 1:00   60 2 2.0 2   4 8th 2.7 61.9 -26
Bench Javorius Allen, Bal RB

Rawls and Henry are the only one's I would part with. Rawls can't stay healthy, and Carroll is as bad as Beltricks with his backs. Henry is only a viable option IF something happens to Murray, but that's an IF so...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Rawls and Henry are the only one's I would part with. Rawls can't stay healthy, and Carroll is as bad as Beltricks with his backs. Henry is only a viable option IF something happens to Murray, but that's an IF so...

I'm probably just looking to drop 1 of them.  Who would that be, and should I pick up Snead or Agholor?  

22 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Baldwin, Thomas, Diggs, Gilli and Cook ( Cohen is a wildcard, Bears will more than likley chasing points vs Bucs which means Cohen getting targets)

Would you make the same decisions in STANDARD vs PPR?

Wk2 Advice.

Need to decide on my WR2 and my Flex.  In a 16 team league, and WR is def the way to go for flex with the options.  1/2 point PPR.

Trying to decide on 2 of the 3.

1.  Kelvin Benjamin vs. Buffalo (not very confident in Newton at this point).  

2.  Adam Thielen @ Pittsburgh (love Thielen, but in Pittsburgh).

3.  Chris Hogan @ New Orleans (Week 1 bust for sure, but with Amendola possibly out, good targets last week, and vs. New Orleans secondary, I kinda like the matchup.  Plus, Brady is still Brady, and I think Week 1 was a fluke, and with something to prove this week, he'll be back to form).

10 minutes ago, NeilTheFender said:

Wk2 Advice.

Need to decide on my WR2 and my Flex.  In a 16 team league, and WR is def the way to go for flex with the options.  1/2 point PPR.

Trying to decide on 2 of the 3.

1.  Kelvin Benjamin vs. Buffalo (not very confident in Newton at this point).  

2.  Adam Thielen @ Pittsburgh (love Thielen, but in Pittsburgh).

3.  Chris Hogan @ New Orleans (Week 1 bust for sure, but with Amendola possibly out, good targets last week, and vs. New Orleans secondary, I kinda like the matchup.  Plus, Brady is still Brady, and I think Week 1 was a fluke, and with something to prove this week, he'll be back to form).

KB - finished with just one catch for 25 yards against one of the worst secondaries in all of football. He did see five targets (20 percent target share), so he’s still in play as a WR2 in a matchup with the Bills. If Gaines can’t go, the Bills will have to trot out Shareece Wright at RCB, who was a matchup to target all of last season when he was with the Ravens. Upgrade Benjamin to a rock-solid WR2 if Gaines is ruled out so pay attention to that.

As for Thielen  William Gay is one of the better slot corners in the game. In Week 1, Thielen drew the slot role nearly 75 percent of the time, So he will more then likely draw Gay. I wouldn't avoid him, but I would not expect 9-157 more like maybe half those numbers.

Hogan you answered that yourself :). Although if the Pats get up early we could see alot of the ground game like last season so...

12 team PPR league

I was offered J Matthews for J Allen

My RB & WR:

McCoy, Ty Mont, Abdullah, Duke, D. Martin, J. Allen

Evans, Tate, John Brown, Snead, P. Richardson, Kupp

Does J Matthews enough ROS value over J Allen to accept?  Im assuming J Allen will fall back to the RB3 spot in BAL once Woodhead returns

13 minutes ago, NeilTheFender said:

1/2 Point PPR in Both.  16 team leagues, so this is my RB2 and not FLEX unfortunately.

1.  Buck Allen, Blount, or Rob Kelley?

2.  Bilal Powell or Tarik Cohen.

Thanks!

Buck Allen - Cohen. Don't trust the Jets coaches. Powell was outsnapped by Forte last week which was a crime in itself 

4 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

12 team PPR league

I was offered J Matthews for J Allen

My RB & WR:

McCoy, Ty Mont, Abdullah, Duke, D. Martin, J. Allen

Evans, Tate, John Brown, Snead, P. Richardson, Kupp

Does J Matthews enough ROS value over J Allen to accept?  Im assuming J Allen will fall back to the RB3 spot in BAL once Woodhead returns

Woody won't be back for 6-8 weeks at the earliest. Ravens don't have a bye until week 10 (9 more weeks) IF he is to come back I would think the Ravens would use that extra week to give him extra time. 

Looking for a suggestion for flex this week.  Standard scoring

Current lineup is:

QB: Ryan

RB: McCoy, Lynch

WR: D. Thomas, S. Diggs

TE: Ertz

Need one of the following for flex:

-Jacquizz Rodgers

-Ted Ginn jr

-Austin Hooper

-Tarik Cohen

-D. Amendola

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back