[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

10 minutes ago, ABS said:

I am in two leagues where my only options for qb this week are Cousins and Bradford. I really wanted to start Bradford but the closer it gets the more fearful I get. What would you do?

Both are decent plays this week, back end QB1 potential. 

Cousins might find slightly more success due to having no choice but to throw. Rams should neutralize the running game or lack of one.

Bradford could have a solid day (275 1Td). I dont think you can expect what he did last week vs a young Saints D (played 6 new guys, and 3 of them rookies).  

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Really like Hooper's upside, but at this point Clay looks like he could finish as a top 8 TE. Tyrods most trusted guy. Not to mention they have a rookie Wr and guy they just brought in a few weeks ago

Thanks, who do I drop for Clay?  Henry, Perkins or Gore?

Hi Lantern, 

Some trade advice, 

Have one accepted, I get Mark Ingram & Rob Kelly plus Eric Ebron goes the other way. 

I know a manger wants John Brown, asked for Jacquizz Rodgers or Devante Parker (doubt he'll go Parker)

Was thinking of going for Theilen for Rob Kelly which means other trade wouldn't go ahead. 

My RB are DeMarco Murray, Gillislee & McCaffery

WR Evans, Pryor, Corey Davis, Ted Ginn, Mike Williams

Don't mind trading off Demarco as have Mariota QB and Titans heavy. Gillislee could go but want to give him a few more weeks and see if he has total control of Blount's old role.

Who should I be targeting to get? Will Ingram get enough touches or stick with a main RB in Kelly as backup? 

Standard scoring 12 team 

Edited by DTJet

47 minutes ago, DTJet said:

Hi Lantern, 

Some trade advice, 

Have one accepted, I get Mark Ingram & Rob Kelly plus Eric Ebron goes the other way. 

I know a manger wants John Brown, asked for Jacquizz Rodgers or Devante Parker (doubt he'll go Parker)

Was thinking of going for Theilen for Rob Kelly which means other trade wouldn't go ahead. 

My RB are DeMarco Murray, Gillislee & McCaffery

WR Evans, Pryor, Corey Davis, Ted Ginn, Mike Williams

Don't mind trading off Demarco as have Mariota QB and Titans heavy. Gillislee could go but want to give him a few more weeks and see if he has total control of Blount's old role.

Who should I be targeting to get? Will Ingram get enough touches or stick with a main RB in Kelly as backup? 

Standard scoring 12 team 

Saints RB situation is a mess. Last season it was clear, Ingram main guy, HT spells him, and Cadet would get "some" passing downs work. This season (so far, only 1 game) Kamara out snapped and touched everyone. I think we need more clarity on how this backfield will really play out. Kelley might not be starting by week 6.

I would not get rid of Murray. I would be patient and let things unfold. I never try to start really trading early (unless due to injuries) but I'm usually solid in my drafts and put together a plan on who I'm targeting, so no need to flip anyone right away. 

• Like 1

Hey GGL, got a couple questions for you.

I need some flex help for this week. 

In my 10-person PPR league, my choices are Crowder, Martavis Bryant, Tevin Coleman, or Tarik Cohen.

In my 12-person PPR league, my choices are Crowder, Tevin Coleman, Legarrette Blount, Cooper Kupp, or Tarik Cohen.

Also, in the 10-person league, I have a trade offer that would involve me losing Coleman for Jacquizz Rodgers and Derrick Henry (for handcuff purposes). Would Rodgers be a better play than any of the ones I mentioned? 

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

standard (non PPR)

choose two:

Cobb @ Atlanta

Thielen @ Pittsburgh

Maclin vs Browns

also, which TE?

Hooper vs Packers

Hunter Henry vs Dolphins

Maclin+Cobb -  Thielen played 75% of his snaps from the slot, which means he will matched up with Gay (who is a terrfic slot CB). I like the other 2 matchups better

Hooper - HH got a donut and 0 targets last week. That's concerning.

Still undecided on this, maybe you can help.

My Team

QB: Bradford

WR: Hopkins, Adams, Matthews, Watkins, Amendola, Corey Davis

RB: Gurley, Gordon, Gillisee

TE: Olsen

Andrew Luck is currently on Waivers and I was thinking of using my #2 Pick on in. Would you waste your waiver on Luck?

11 minutes ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL, got a couple questions for you.

I need some flex help for this week. 

In my 10-person PPR league, my choices are Crowder, Martavis Bryant, Tevin Coleman, or Tarik Cohen.

In my 12-person PPR league, my choices are Crowder, Tevin Coleman, Legarrette Blount, Cooper Kupp, or Tarik Cohen.

Also, in the 10-person league, I have a trade offer that would involve me losing Coleman for Jacquizz Rodgers and Derrick Henry (for handcuff purposes). Would Rodgers be a better play than any of the ones I mentioned? 

Thanks!

If you get Rodgers I would be starting him over those other choices yes!

12 Team - I like Cohen this week. --- BTW why do both teams look very similar? Are you targeting the same players in all your drafts?lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt07chs said:

Still undecided on this, maybe you can help.

My Team

QB: Bradford

WR: Hopkins, Adams, Matthews, Watkins, Amendola, Corey Davis

RB: Gurley, Gordon, Gillisee

TE: Olsen

Andrew Luck is currently on Waivers and I was thinking of using my #2 Pick on in. Would you waste your waiver on Luck?

Yes, with Bradford as your QB I would (Not that Bradford is bad, I just don't see him as a season long QB1). He can most certainly be started with solid matchups