[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

8 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Maclin+Cobb -  Thielen played 75% of his snaps from the slot, which means he will matched up with Gay (who is a terrfic slot CB). I like the other 2 matchups better

Hooper - HH got a donut and 0 targets last week. That's concerning.

thanks so much for all this. Very appreciated.

One last question, for a standard non-ppr flex spot:

Abdullah @ NY Giants or Cobb @ Atlanta?

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

thanks so much for all this. Very appreciated.

One last question, for a standard non-ppr flex spot:

Abdullah @ NY Giants or Cobb @ Atlanta?

Don't like the matchup for Abdullah at all. I have him in a couple leagues, and I'm sitting him (don't need to start him in one though).

Just now, GangGreenLantern said:

Don't like the matchup for Abdullah at all. I have him in a couple leagues, and I'm sitting him (don't need to start him in one though).

Yeah, I've had Cobb penciled in here for a while.  Not happy with that either, but its a deep league and not much else I can do.

1. Hi GGL, advice please, 10 team 1pt PPR keeper league..... I have Brady, Fournette, Ingram,green, hill, Gronk, theilen,SEA, Crosby,. Bench west, Tolbert, Bernard, AP, Maclin, j cook, JAX. Would you start west over Ingram and a team badly in need of a WR has offered k hunt for green. I know I'm short of WR but don't know what to do. Thanks, Andy.

18 hours ago, LbNiners said:

Should i drop P. Richardson for Gary Barnidge? My current te are eifert and thomas, eifert aint doing nothing,  not sure i can expect much from thomas either

Barnidge hasn't even signed yet. He hasn't played all camp, Doesn't know the offense (if he does sign)etc. I would not touch him right now. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ccengler77 said:

Who should I start? .05 ppr league

pick a QB and Flex

QB: Kirk Cousins vs Rams or Alex Smith vs Eagles

Flex: Kelvin Benjamin vs Bills, DeSean Jackson vs Bears, Terrance West vs Browns, or Kerwynn Williams vs Colts

A.Smith, and Kelvin B if CB Gaines for the Bills is out KB could be a high end WR2 this week. 

1 hour ago, Andy14331 said:
  1. Hi GGL, advice please, 10 team 1pt PPR keeper league..... I have Brady, Fournette, Ingram,green, hill, Gronk, theilen,SEA, Crosby,. Bench west, Tolbert, Bernard, AP, Maclin, j cook, JAX. Would you start west over Ingram and a team badly in need of a WR has offered k hunt for green. I know I'm short of WR but don't know what to do. Thanks, Andy.

Hi Andy,

I would start West this week.

Green for Hunt... Hmm very interesting. That would leave you thin tho at WR. I would see if you could flip Ingram for a solid WR and if you can then you can pull the trigger on Hunt.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

1 hour ago, CrimsonChin said:

PPR, who to start? (On mobile, not sure if I updated my sig)

Thielen, Martavis, Parker, or Kupp?

Starting lineup

QB - Brees
RB - Bell
RB - Montgomery 
WR - Julio
WR - ????
FLEX - Dalvin Cook
TE - Ertz
K - Gostowski 
D/ST - Steelers 

Bench RBs: Kamara, Henry, Allen

If you're willing to be bold, I would start Kupp! I think he has a solid day (if he's 100%) vs the Skins. Norman will be on Watkins, but the rest of that secondary can be had.

11 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Hi Andy,

I would start West this week.

Green for Hunt... Hmm very interesting. That would leave you thin tho at WR. I would see if you could flip Ingram for a solid WR and if you can then you can pull the trigger on Hunt.

Thank you. There is an RB needy team who might part with Diggs so I will try that first. Andy.

6 hours ago, LbNiners said:

One more Q, i need to gamble my projection is 15pts lower than my opponent lol, sheppard or mack?  Im thinking mack cause theres good chance he gets some garbage time touches that can lead to some tds 

If OBJ Sits Shepard could have another week like last week, but he looks like he might play.

Some last minute advice if your around:

RB1 Demarco Murray, not an ideal matchup but #2 pick has to start

RB2/FLEX - Two from the following:

Gillislee v Saints - TD threat in what should be a high scoring match

Ingram v Pats - Saints backfield sharing but Pats D be caught by the run again this week?

McCaffery v Bills - Only one of the rooking RB with expectation last week not to show it fantasy wise. Better matchup this week tho 

Other options at FLEX are Corey Davis or Ted Ginn

Non-PPR standard scoring

Cheers :)

Edited by DTJet

Need some quick last minute advice at WR2. Non-PPR. 

Looking to choose between Corey Coleman v Bal, Garçon v Sea, or Crowder v LAR? I have Coleman in there now because of Garcons matchup and Crowder's possible half-injury. I'm starting Crowell at Flex because of sheer volume and I don't think I'll change that. 

What do you think?