[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Trade away Wilson for Stafford?  I'm 0-2 and can't be patient for Wilson to bounce back in week 7-8 like he usually does.

Stafford has a very favorable match-up against the Falcons this week, which I believe will end in a shoot-out.  Would I be stupid to accept this trade?

13 minutes ago, bmatt10 said:

Trade away Wilson for Stafford?  I'm 0-2 and can't be patient for Wilson to bounce back in week 7-8 like he usually does.

Stafford has a very favorable match-up against the Falcons this week, which I believe will end in a shoot-out.  Would I be stupid to accept this trade?

No not stupid at all. I think they are both in the same Tier, and I can understand not being patient. Their schedules aren't far off (as if one is that much better then the other). Wilson does have 2 nice matchups this week (Tenn is horrible vs the Pass, they are stout vs the run), and then Indy. I would not blink though if you decided to pull the trigger.

3 minutes ago, hydropossum said:

WDIS - 

Big Ben who doesn't typically fare well on the road and is playing in Chicago

Famous Jameis who is playing away against the Vikings 

I like Ben slightly more. Yes he typically doesn't perform as well on the road, but Chicago isn't really formidable vs the Pass so..

Chris Carson, Jordan Howard, or Duke Johnson jr.?

I added Duke because the Browns play Indy. Corey Coleman is out.

Jordan Howard was a bust last week that cost me the game. And they play the Steelers.

Chris Carson plays Tennessee.

Edited by Bigins

Hi GGL, 

How about my set up for this week:

Team1: PPR

QB: Alex Smith
WR: Amari Cooper, Golden Tate
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Coby Fleener
Flex: DeVante Parker
BN: Michael Thomas, James Winston, Doug Martin

--------

Team2: PPR
QB: Matthew Stafford
WR: Keenan Allen, Golden Tate
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Javorius Allen
TE: Etrz
Flex: Doug Baldwin
BK: Davante Adams, DeMarco Murray, Drew Brees
I still wonder should use Davante Adam or Doug Baldwin

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Bigins said:

Chris Carson, Jordan Howard, or Duke Johnson jr.?

I added Duke because the Browns play Indy. Corey Coleman is out.

Jordan Howard was a bust last week that cost me the game. And they play the Steelers.

Chris Carson plays Tennessee.

Johnson has the best matchup. Tennessee is stout vs the run but I like Carson getting some volume. This PPR?

18 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

SHould I pick up Ben  Watson TE Raven for ROS or still keep Coby Fleener, just worry Snead come back and Coby Fleener will have less target for PPR. Thanks.

When Snead comes back I'm sure Fleeners role will change some but I like Watson with Flacco quite a bit as a sleeper. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi GGL, 

How about my set up for this week:

Team1: PPR

QB: Alex Smith
WR: Amari Cooper, Golden Tate
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Coby Fleener
Flex: DeVante Parker
BN: Michael Thomas, James Winston, Doug Martin

--------

Team2: PPR
QB: Matthew Stafford
WR: Keenan Allen, Golden Tate
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Javorius Allen
TE: Etrz
Flex: Doug Baldwin
BK: Davante Adams, DeMarco Murray, Drew Brees
I still wonder should use Davante Adam or Doug Baldwin

Thanks

Cooper could see a lot of J.Norman. I would roll with M.Thomas and Tate.

I like Baldwin the next 2 weeks. He should come alive, and hopefully continue as his usual self.

• Like 1

Should I be looking for a way to improve my QB1 spot with this team or should I stand pat?

10 team, .5 PPR currently 1-1

QB: Cam

RB1: Bell

RB2: Zeke

WR1: Cooper

WR2: Allen

Flex: Montgomery

TE: Ertz

D/ST: Streaming (Currently PHI)

K: Crosby

Bench: Luck, Abdullah, Garcon, JJ Nelson, Marvin Jones, Henry

Rodgers owner has Demarco so I was thinking I could dangle Henry, but don't know if it's worth giving up another major piece.

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, eanenson said:

Should I be looking for a way to improve my QB1 spot with this team or should I stand pat?

10 team, .5 PPR currently 1-1

QB: Cam

RB1: Bell

RB2: Zeke

WR1: Cooper

WR2: Allen

Flex: Montgomery

TE: Ertz

D/ST: Streaming (Currently PHI)

K: Crosby

Bench: Luck, Abdullah, Garcon, JJ Nelson, Marvin Jones, Henry

Rodgers owner has Demarco so I was thinking I could dangle Henry, but don't know if it's worth giving up another major piece.

Thanks!

I'd be patient. Cam should be serviceable until Luck is ready. Them NOT putting luck on IR before the season means they believe he "should" be ready before week 6. If that's not the case and Cam has underwhelmed then you can make a move.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Need to see your team, and is this PPR?but first reaction is uh yea

10 team, Std, Money League

QB: Brees, Wentz

RB: Bell, Cohen, Abdullah, Mixon, Thompson

WR: Dez, Martavis, Snead, B Marsh, Higgins

TE: Gronk, Eifert

D/ST: Broncos

K: Succop

Edited by Eaglez

In a 10 team dynasty league with relatively shallow benches (most teams roster 5-7 WRs), so there are generally always quality options on the wire and stashing unproven guys isnt as important.

That being said, I still like to be ahead of the game a bit, so I'm looking to cut Decker and pick up another WR. Current WRs are Mike Evans, Crabtree, Hilton, Watkins, J Matthews, Corey Davis, and Decker. I don't anticipating needing immediate help but you never know if Evans or Crabtree get hurt before Luck comes back to make TY relevant.

Who would you recommend picking up from the following? - JJ Nelson, Curtis Samuel, Kevin White, Rashard Higgins, Nelson Agholor, Jermaine Kearse, Marquise Lee, Taylor Gabriel, Brandon Coleman, or Chris Conley? 

Obviously JJ Nelson is the slam dunk redraft pickup but Im not in love with him as a talent (I know situation can trump talent in redraft but I am learning that is less important in dynasty). A lot of the younger names like Coleman, Conley (and obviously White if he could ever stay on the field) are intriguing.

Thanks for all of your advice as always!

Okay so I need some help with this decision on my lineup. I have 3 QB's and there's no way I can afford to keep all 3. I have Big Ben, Winston, and Siemian. I know Sim is a big question mark But he's looked great his first two games and has good weapons. I'm questioning how Winston will do going on in the year and Ben can be hit or miss not to mention past injury issues. I'd like any advice from all on who to cut loose because right now I just don't know. PPR lg just to mention.