[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

5 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

GGL,

What QB should I use for this week ? T. Siemian or Watson or Jameis Winston ?

The other team has Brady so I need to get a QB with more pts for this week .

Thanks

I think Siemian bounces back this week, BUT if it was me I would play Watson, TENN pass D is horrible, and I love Watson's upside. 

7 hours ago, dylansimon said:

Should I start Shepard or Crabtree? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but Oakland is playing Denver, and Crabtree is questionable as of now. Meanwhile, Shepard had a break out game last week and is playing Tampa who is currently giving up the most points to receivers. However, last year against top-10 defenses like the Broncos Carr threw for 8 touchdowns, 1 pick and went 4-0. I feel solid about the rest of my lineup but I'm gonna post it anways. Standard scoring, 8 teams

QB: D Prescott

RB: D Murray, L Bell

WR: G Tate, S Shepard

TE: D Walker

Flex: Cj Anderson, C Thompson

D/ST: STeelers

K: Dan Bailey

Bench:

M Crabtree

I Crowell

H Henry

N Agholor

M Mariota

T coleman

Its not a stupid question at all. Crab is banged up and playing DEN. Shepard played great last week vs my Eagles, and TB is hurting BAD on D. I think he has another solid day.

6 hours ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

Wondering if I should drop Jacquizz Rodgers for either James Conner (to handcuff my Bell) or Will Fuller/Mike Williams (if he plays). I'm feeling like Rodgers has almost no value at this point and is unlikely to accumulate any against the Giants. He's an ok handcuff but Conner seems like a much better handcuff if that's what I'm going for. I'm also thinking Fuller or Williams might go off this week and be worth holding on to for trade value/streaming. The only argument I can think of for sitting tight on Rodgers is if he magically has a good enough game to stay in it over Martin but with 2 weeks of mediocre gameplay I'm just not seeing the value. Thanks for the advice! : - )

Martin is the guy, Rodgers could have a 100+ yards this week (which he won't vs the Giants) and Martin would still be the guy, he's more talented and a better player period. 

That being said, I think Rodgers is worth holding on to, because we have to see how Martin looks when he comes back, and he also hasn't been a pillar of health in previous seasons.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, chrismikayla said:

Would you drop Willie Snead to pick up Lamar Miller? Standard league. Thanks

Not high on Miller at all, and he's losing more and more touches to Foreman. That being said in Standard I think he's worth a shot over a slot WR who is up in the air with his role, and you have some depth.

Hi GGL.  I bolded my starting lineups in my sig.  I'm feeling iffy about the Baldwin situation (have him in team 1 and 3), and don't really feel comfortable starting him even if he plays, because I think SEA will limit his snaps.  With that said, should I replace him in teams 1 and 3 with other players from my bench?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Zeus69 said:

Just checking back to see if Doug Baldwin still in your lineup(s). I'm torn. He may "start", but I worry about his snap count being limited. Especially if Seattle takes a healthy lead (likely).

Yeah I'm still starting him. If he plays I'm playing him. He practiced on a limited basis yesterday which is good. There is always the chance they do get a lead and rest him, but he could be a huge part of them getting that lead. Unless you have a much better option to go with, I would roll with him.

1 hour ago, TheLandryHat said:

GGL,

As always, thanks for your advice. 10 team PPR. I have Hunter Henry on the roster and I am trying to be patient with him, but Austin Seferian-Jenkins is on waivers with lots of promise. Which one would you roster for ROS?

Thanks again

Yeah having Henry right now and trying to be patient I'm sure is tough. Haven't seen enough of ASJ with NY yet to see how they will use him so it's hard to say.

21 minutes ago, loeza83 said:

Hi GGL.  I bolded my starting lineups in my sig.  I'm feeling iffy about the Baldwin situation (have him in team 1 and 3), and don't really feel comfortable starting him even if he plays, because I think SEA will limit his snaps.  With that said, should I replace him in teams 1 and 3 with other players from my bench?  Thanks.

Team 1 - Garcon but you will be probably disappointed with the output. PP will shadow him. He'll be lucky to get 50yards.

Team 3 - Go Thielen or KB

4 hours ago, chrismikayla said:

Still nervous about Hyde being a game time decision tomorrow. Would you still not fire up Ingram instead of him tomorrow? I got no one else if he can't go or is limited.

I wouldn't play Ingram, he's been avg at best, but if you dont have nobody else plug him in and say a few hail Mary's.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Who Dey 4 Life said:

Got Crowder in my flex spot. Plays Monday nite. Grant on redskin available.  Reed owner has VD. Should I just sit on Crowder or drop Richard from Oakland and pick up Grant? PPR scoring and 12 team league. Don't like any KC free agents wr's.

If you can afford to drop Richard (dont know the rest of your roster) picking up Grant is a solid move in case Crowder can't go Monday night.