[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Am I crazy for wanting to bench Evans this week vs Jenkins? He's one of the best CBs in the biz and Evans got shut down by Xavier last week. I'm trying to play the best match ups here that will get me the most points and not just starting my studs just in case. I have a sufficient substitute in Dez. My WRs would then be Dez and Diggs (with Slay shadowing him) but these are my only options. Or bench Diggs and take a chance on Evans? If I play Evans and Diggs, I'd use Dez as my flex but if I bench one, then I'll use Quizz as my flex. 

9 minutes ago, FibonacciSpiralz said:

Am I crazy for wanting to bench Evans this week vs Jenkins? He's one of the best CBs in the biz and Evans got shut down by Xavier last week. I'm trying to play the best match ups here that will get me the most points and not just starting my studs just in case. I have a sufficient substitute in Dez. My WRs would then be Dez and Diggs (with Slay shadowing him) but these are my only options. Or bench Diggs and take a chance on Evans? If I play Evans and Diggs, I'd use Dez as my flex but if I bench one, then I'll use Quizz as my flex. 

Slay shadowing him? lol Slay is not even close to the level of a shutdown CB so I wouldn't worry about him shadowing anyone. 

How exactly did Evans get shutdown last week 7-67 (13.7 ppr pts), and Dez wasn't shutdown? 2-12-1 (9.2) Dez got lucky he scored on that one reception otherwise it would have been another atrocious game from him. Anyway.... I think Evans will be fine, Jenkins is a very good CB but he's also dealing with an injury, and Evans is a beast of a man at 6'5. Don't over think it, Play Evans.

Sup GGL. I'm in trouble at WR. Who the hell do I start?? With Crabtree doubtful and JJ Nelson questionable it's looking pretty awful for me...Here are my other options, bold = currently starting.

Hurns @ NYJ

Thielen vs DET

Hilton @ SEA

M. Bryant @ BAL

Or should I pick up Rishard Matthews @ HOU, Ty. Williams/T. Benjamin vs PHI, P. Richardson/Lockett vs IND??

Good morning GGL,

(Full PPR league)

QB: Cam Newton @ New England or T. Taylor @ Atlanta?

RB: Lamar Miller v. Titans or Buck Allen v. Steelers?

Def: Texans v. Titans or Lions @ Minnesota ?

Edited by Dcat

Wentz against LAC in LA or Cousins against KC on Monday night? Standard scoring League.

Also I to pick any combination of the 3 below...

D. Freeman vs. Buffalo

C. Carson vs. Indy

S. Diggs vs. Detroit

D. Hopkins vs. Tenn.

A. Jeffrey vs. LAC

Would appreciate your help!

10 hours ago, highboltage said:

Sup GGL. I'm in trouble at WR. Who the hell do I start?? With Crabtree doubtful and JJ Nelson questionable it's looking pretty awful for me...Here are my other options, bold = currently starting.

Hurns @ NYJ

Thielen vs DET

Hilton @ SEA

M. Bryant @ BAL

Or should I pick up Rishard Matthews @ HOU, Ty. Williams/T. Benjamin vs PHI, P. Richardson/Lockett vs IND??

Bump

44 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

IS 50% of my total FAAB to high of a bid for D Watson if I have R Wilson already?

Yeah I wouldn't go that high. I grabbed Watson for nothing last week and I have Wilson, and I planned to use specifically for week 6 (Wilson's bye) when Watson faces the Browns..Muwhahaha..lol

But yeah 50% is to high for a guy you will use 2-3x this year maybe? Unless something happens to Wilson, plus you may need that FAAB down the line on a skilled position player due to an injury or something an will be kicking yourself since you won't have it and Watson is sitting on your bench. 15-20% Max

• Thanks 1