[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

So in my nervousness regarding Hyde and his injury I picked up Matthew Brieda as a fill in for yesterday in case Hyde was out. I am going to drop him and pick up another RB in my standard league. I already have Hyde, Bell, Ingram, and Kamara. My Wr are Allen, Diggs, Hogan, and Matthews. Donta Foreman, Andre Ellington, and Lamar Miller are all available as free agents. Which one would you add to your roster?

Half my squad is on the bye this week and need to drop two players to fill my roster.

10 Team league, .5ppr league, 3-1 record

QB- Brady, Cam

RB-Gurley, CJ, L.Miller, C.Thompson, Kelley, Charles, Foreman

WR- Julio, Baldwin, Demaryius, Marshall

TE - Clay, Fleener, G.Olsen

Planning on dropping Fleener for sure then either dropping Foreman or Olsen Sunday morning so they are locked until the next waiver pickup

RB/WR WW Options, who should I target? Leaning towards Fuller for sure, like this week and future stash...Assuming Murray will go for big money in Minnesota League.

Ellington

L.Murray / McKinnon

Lee / Hurns @ PIT

Funchess at DET

Kupp @ vs SEA

Fuller vs TEN

Jaron Brown vs SF

2 minutes ago, nrbroadhurst said:

12 man .5 PPR team in signature

I was offered LeSean McCoy, A.J. Green FOR Ezekiel Elliott, Stefon Diggs

Should I make this trade considering it's possible, if not likely, Elliott will serve his suspension this year?

I don't think it's certain he will serve his suspension this year, the hearing is set for the 5th Circuit court today I believe. We should know something soon, but I would rather have Elliot and Diggs. 

1 hour ago, chrismikayla said:

So in my nervousness regarding Hyde and his injury I picked up Matthew Brieda as a fill in for yesterday in case Hyde was out. I am going to drop him and pick up another RB in my standard league. I already have Hyde, Bell, Ingram, and Kamara. My Wr are Allen, Diggs, Hogan, and Matthews. Donta Foreman, Andre Ellington, and Lamar Miller are all available as free agents. Which one would you add to your roster?

Miller, although I'm not a big fan of his (despite his huge game this week. With his talent he should have a lot more of those then he does).

12 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

Half my squad is on the bye this week and need to drop two players to fill my roster.

10 Team league, .5ppr league, 3-1 record

QB- Brady, Cam

RB-Gurley, CJ, L.Miller, C.Thompson, Kelley, Charles, Foreman

WR- Julio, Baldwin, Demaryius, Marshall

TE - Clay, Fleener, G.Olsen

Planning on dropping Fleener for sure then either dropping Foreman or Olsen Sunday morning so they are locked until the next waiver pickup

RB/WR WW Options, who should I target? Leaning towards Fuller for sure, like this week and future stash...Assuming Murray will go for big money in Minnesota League.

Ellington

L.Murray / McKinnon

Lee / Hurns @ PIT

Funchess at DET

Kupp @ vs SEA

Fuller vs TEN

Jaron Brown vs SF

Fuller and Ellington. In that order if you decide to do 2.

Hey GGL, so Gurley's value is very high at the moment, and with his upcoming schedule it will undoubtedly fall.  I'm debating even trading him because the Rams finally seem to have their stuff together on offense, and he can still put up good points despite the matchups he has coming up, which I don't think are THAT bad, but will cause his value to fall a bit.   Is now the time to ship him off to get an elite player like Bell? As always, thank you!

Okay GGL, I need your advice. I need some waiver help this week. I need a receiver for the byes. People on the wire include Amendola, Sterling Shepard, Brandon Marshall, Tyler Lockett, Devin Funchess, and Jaron Brown. Thoughts on who I should go with? Also, Should I go Manning or Watson for streaming QB this week (and possible backup QB ROS)?

Thanks!

Thanks GGL last week I won . This week

12 teams PPR
QB: Jameis Winston
WR: Golden Tate, DEvante Parker
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Charles Clay
Flex: Isaih Crowell
BN: Micheal Thomas, Amari Cooper, Doug Martin
Should I drop Isaih Crowell and pick W Fuller or Jaron Brown or D Amendola or E Engram
RB: G Bernard, Q Gallman, C Prosises, Joe Mixon

1 hour ago, loeza83 said:

Hey GGL, so Gurley's value is very high at the moment, and with his upcoming schedule it will undoubtedly fall.  I'm debating even trading him because the Rams finally seem to have their stuff together on offense, and he can still put up good points despite the matchups he has coming up, which I don't think are THAT bad, but will cause his value to fall a bit.   Is now the time to ship him off to get an elite player like Bell? As always, thank you!

Hey loeza,  ..If you can get Bell, then yes. If not then NO I would hold on to him. Unlike last year they don't take him off the field on 3rd down (Gee no wonder Fishcer was fired, friggen moron). So he will always be involved. He may not put up these eye catching stats he is now, but I'm quite sure he will still average 15-20pts during iffy matchups.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

42 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

GGL. So I've been offered Will Fuller and Andre Ellington for Lamar Miller.  Thoughts? Should I sell Lamar now to avoid disappointment?

Even though I'm not HIGH on Miller since he has been a major disappointment in Houston thus far. The past game he had with Watson under center was very encouraging. I would hold on to him, and wait it out, if you do sell I want more then Ellington who's a flex play at best most weeks, and Fuller.

38 minutes ago, mcostley said:

Okay GGL, I need your advice. I need some waiver help this week. I need a receiver for the byes. People on the wire include Amendola, Sterling Shepard, Brandon Marshall, Tyler Lockett, Devin Funchess, and Jaron Brown. Thoughts on who I should go with? Also, Should I go Manning or Watson for streaming QB this week (and possible backup QB ROS)?

Thanks!

Watson without a doubt. 

Receiver for the Byes? Which Byes are you referring too? Kind of hard to calculate which guys would be best for what Byes, without knowing, since I have no idea who's matchup is what. Strictly on player alone outside of matchups, I like Funchess, and Lockett most. That could change depending on what Bye weeks you need someone for and what that matchup is, as none of these guys are just plug them in and not worry about it.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Thanks GGL last week I won . This week

12 teams PPR
QB: Jameis Winston
WR: Golden Tate, DEvante Parker
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Charles Clay
Flex: Isaih Crowell
BN: Micheal Thomas, Amari Cooper, Doug Martin
Should I drop Isaih Crowell and pick W Fuller or Jaron Brown or D Amendola or E Engram
RB: G Bernard, Q Gallman, C Prosises, Joe Mixon

Great glad you got the W!

I would remove Crow from the flex and play Martin. 

I wouldn't drop Crow just yet, but I wouldn't be playing him right now. I never like to get to overly emotional one way or another esp on a higher round pick (which Im sure Crow was for you). Give it some time.

• Thanks 1

GGL, another PPR team

What QB for this week:
Eli Manning Vs San Diego
C Wentz Vs Arizona
Cam Newton @ Detriot
M Stafford Vs Carilona

QB: Need to add (drop Paul Richardson)
WR: Keenan Allen, Goden tate
RB: Christian MCCaffrey, Doug Martin
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Doug Baldwin
BN: DEMarco Murray, Davante Adams
Should I drop DEvante Adam for Adam Thielen ?
Crazy to drop DEMarco Muray for W Gallamnd, A Kamara, G Bernard, B Powell ?
Or just pick up David Johnson and wait for him to return because CMC have week 11 off 
and Doug Martin can play to the end season ?

Thanks

I have Lutz on bye this week and need a kicker. One other team has a kicker on bye so we will likely be competing for Jake Elliott.  Is he solid for the rest of the season?  Trying to figure out how much to bid ($74/$100 remaining).

Also, should I drop Maclin for Kamara or Kupp?

Thanks, and go eagles!

Edited by zmoney

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Watson without a doubt. 

Receiver for the Byes? Which Byes are you referring too? Kind of hard to calculate which guys would be best for what Byes, without knowing, since I have no idea who's matchup is what. Strictly on player alone outside of matchups, I like Funchess, and Lockett most. That could change depending on what Bye weeks you need someone for and what that matchup is, as none of these guys are just plug them in and not worry about it.

I have Demaryius Thomas on bye this week. That's the big one. My next one won't be until Crabtree in several weeks. So, this week is where I need the advice the most! It would also be nice to pick someone up who had some value ROS, and that maybe I could plug in for Crabtree's bye also. My receiver depth has been pretty decimated this year. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!

1 hour ago, mcostley said:

I have Demaryius Thomas on bye this week. That's the big one. My next one won't be until Crabtree in several weeks. So, this week is where I need the advice the most! It would also be nice to pick someone up who had some value ROS, and that maybe I could plug in for Crabtree's bye also. My receiver depth has been pretty decimated this year. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!

In that case I like Funchess this week vs Det, and he could have value ROS as well. (If not you have several weeks before week 10 for Crabs bye week)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shnugen27 said:

Should I drop John Brown or Hunter Henry to grab some of the top RBs off the waiver wire this week (Murray, Rawls, Lacy, Jones, Gallman are all available).

My starting WRs and TE are all solid so no depth issues. 

Do you need a RB? If so yes, I would try to get Murray 

2 hours ago, zmoney said:

I have Lutz on bye this week and need a kicker. One other team has a kicker on bye so we will likely be competing for Jake Elliott.  Is he solid for the rest of the season?  Trying to figure out how much to bid ($74/$100 remaining).

Also, should I drop Maclin for Kamara or Kupp?

Thanks, and go eagles!

He's looked solid so far, and his bye isnt until week 10 so..

If you need a RB, and your WR depth wont suffer with dropping Maclin (dont know your roster), then yes I would absolutely try and get Kamara.