[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

2 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

GGL, another PPR team

What QB for this week:
Eli Manning Vs San Diego
C Wentz Vs Arizona
Cam Newton @ Detriot
M Stafford Vs Carilona

QB: Need to add (drop Paul Richardson)
WR: Keenan Allen, Goden tate
RB: Christian MCCaffrey, Doug Martin
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Doug Baldwin
BN: DEMarco Murray, Davante Adams
Should I drop DEvante Adam for Adam Thielen ?
Crazy to drop DEMarco Muray for W Gallamnd, A Kamara, G Bernard, B Powell ?
Or just pick up David Johnson and wait for him to return because CMC have week 11 off 
and Doug Martin can play to the end season ?

Thanks

SD looks pretty bleh on D (esp the secondary without Verrett). Plus they have to travel to the East coast. Go with Eli

Yes you would be crazy to drop D.Murray for any of those guys right now.

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Thanks 1

Standard league. I got an offer, Julio for Gurley. I have Gurley. My WRs are Demaryius, Emmanuel Sanders, Crabtree, Desean Jackson, and Landry. My RBs are Melvin Gordon, Gurley, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, and Alex Collins. We have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots and a Flex

3 hours ago, ItsMitchh said:

Standard league. I got an offer, Julio for Gurley. I have Gurley. My WRs are Demaryius, Emmanuel Sanders, Crabtree, Desean Jackson, and Landry. My RBs are Melvin Gordon, Gurley, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, and Alex Collins. We have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots and a Flex

NO. Julio is not healthy, he's dealing with a back and a hip issue (although not thought to be serious on either), plus this is standard and Julio is NOT a big TD guy. 

18 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team PPR here is list of some ww RB out there. Who do you like better? Im needing them for short term due to bye wks or long term due to injuries.

Aaron Jones

Jamaal Williams

Alex Collins

SEA RB: Lacy, Rawls, McKissic

Williams and Jones are really short term, Ty might even try and suit up this week so...

Collins will probably take over the West roll , but has Allen getting a majority of the snaps. 

Seattle backfield is a mess because we don't know who's the guy, Lacy healthy scratch 2 weeks, then Rawls last week, so... None of these options are Ideal. 

half-point PPR - Flex position - choose one:

Buck Allen @ Oakland

T. Riddick v. Panthers

Aaron Jones @ Dallas  (*assume he is the starter)

R. Cobb @ Dallas

A. Hurns @ Pittsburgh

*If you can, give me an answer assuming Aaron Jones starts and also another answer in the event we learn that Jones will not start.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

half-point PPR - Flex position - choose one:

Buck Allen @ Oakland

T. Riddick v. Panthers

Aaron Jones @ Dallas  (*assume he is the starter)

R. Cobb @ Dallas

A. Hurns @ Pittsburgh

*If you can, give me an answer assuming Aaron Jones starts and also another answer in the event we learn that Jones will not start.

Jones if he starts (and esp if Williams can't go as well), and Cobb if he doesn't. Packers Offense is rolling, and the Dallas D is not! Lee could be out again, and the Dallas secondary is a mess right now. 

1 hour ago, Mag112 said:

Which Defense to Stream??

Jets

Raiders

Bills

Eagles 

KC 

Jets have the best matchup by Far. Cleveland has turned the ball over a tremendous amount this season. Eagles would be my next choice since Carson Palmer likes to lay down and give up sacks (considering his OL doesn't like to block very much either).

I Like the Bills as well, considering I think this is a low scoring game, and Dalton's in same category as Palmer.

Got 2 for you today GGL

Same league, PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Which RB?

Crowell vs Jets

Gore vs SF

Martin vs NE

Abdullah vs Carolina

Flex

Davonte Adams @ Dallas

Kupp vs Seattle

Garcon @ Indy

Fuller vs KC

Or one of the RBs from above?

My starters at RB is Hunt, and then 1 from above, my starters at WR are Cooks and Evans

44 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

I've pretty much got my starting lineup set this week in my standard league. Would you start Big Ben or Palmer at quarterback? Also, would you use Hogan or Lamar Miller as your flex this week?

Big Ben is HOME, (even though it's a tougher matchup on Paper vs the Jags)

Hogan has the much better matchup, but in Standard I might roll with Miller. Tough call.

6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Got 2 for you today GGL

Same league, PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Which RB?

Crowell vs Jets

Gore vs SF

Martin vs NE

Abdullah vs Carolina

Flex

Davonte Adams @ Dallas

Kupp vs Seattle

Garcon @ Indy

Fuller vs KC

Or one of the RBs from above?

My starters at RB is Hunt, and then 1 from above, my starters at WR are Cooks and Evans

Hey Montana, 

Ride the Dullah Train! and for your Flex, I really like Martin vs NE but we're not sure how much work he will get his first game back (He should be in shape since he played all pre-season and TC) but it's the wait and see how much they use him game. BOLD go Martin, If you want to play it safe  go with Garcon he has a solid matchup. 

Ugly situations at WR this week.  Non-PPR, need 2 from Cooper vs Balt with Manuel at QB, Watkins vs Seattle, Landry vs Ten and Funchess vs Det.  Leaning Funchess with Slay on Benjamin and still no Olen, but after that not sure if I should chase a big game on Watkins or stick with steady but never find the endzone Landry in an easier matchup....

22 minutes ago, Ghotti16 said:

Cook and Carson down 

Picked up Andre Ellington

..still latavius Murray and Aaron Jones available...suggestions? 

Jones play based on Montgomery return and Murray ankle still 100 ....hellllp

I would Grab Murray, He isn't 100% yet, but he will get there, and will be the Main guy and GL back. 

26 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Ugly situations at WR this week.  Non-PPR, need 2 from Cooper vs Balt with Manuel at QB, Watkins vs Seattle, Landry vs Ten and Funchess vs Det.  Leaning Funchess with Slay on Benjamin and still no Olen, but after that not sure if I should chase a big game on Watkins or stick with steady but never find the endzone Landry in an easier matchup....

Landry has by far the best matchup. Miami has to much talent to be horrible like this. If you wanna play it safe go with Funchess, but Landry would be my choice.

Two questions:

1) I've been holding Luck all year, but finally traded to get Dak.  At this point, do i drop Luck so i can pick up someone like Funchess?  

2) Matt Bryant is on bye so i grabbed Zuerlein.  Do i hold Bryant or drop/streadm to grab another rb/wr waiver pick?

here's my team...

image.thumb.png.f5fcc5d0665d63082395c04434b014e8.png

thanks!

58 minutes ago, zmoney said:

Two questions:

1) I've been holding Luck all year, but finally traded to get Dak.  At this point, do i drop Luck so i can pick up someone like Funchess?  

2) Matt Bryant is on bye so i grabbed Zuerlein.  Do i hold Bryant or drop/streadm to grab another rb/wr waiver pick?

here's my team...

image.thumb.png.f5fcc5d0665d63082395c04434b014e8.png

thanks!

Well there is a couple things to that. #1 Dak has a bye next week so you will need to do something to replace him for next week. So if you hold on to Luck you need to drop Bryant and get a QB. #2. If you don't want to hold on to Luck (who knows when he will actually play, and then he has had no TC, Pre-season nothing, how long is it going to be before we see a fantasy start worthy QB (look at how Bell was without any camp etc., and he plays RB which is a lot easier then QB, no timing, nothing).

Zuerlein is a top scoring K, and will be fine for the next 3 weeks until his bye week 8.