GangGreenLantern

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

GGL, another PPR team

What QB for this week:
Eli Manning Vs San Diego
C Wentz Vs Arizona
Cam Newton @ Detriot
M Stafford Vs Carilona

QB: Need to add (drop Paul Richardson)
WR: Keenan Allen, Goden tate
RB: Christian MCCaffrey, Doug Martin
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Doug Baldwin
BN: DEMarco Murray, Davante Adams
Should I drop DEvante Adam for Adam Thielen ?
Crazy to drop DEMarco Muray for W Gallamnd, A Kamara, G Bernard, B Powell ?
Or just pick up David Johnson and wait for him to return because CMC have week 11 off 
and Doug Martin can play to the end season ?


Thanks

SD looks pretty bleh on D (esp the secondary without Verrett). Plus they have to travel to the East coast. Go with Eli

 

Yes you would be crazy to drop D.Murray for any of those guys right now.

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard league. I got an offer, Julio for Gurley. I have Gurley. My WRs are Demaryius, Emmanuel Sanders, Crabtree, Desean Jackson, and Landry. My RBs are Melvin Gordon, Gurley, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, and Alex Collins. We have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots and a Flex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Def you use for this week ? Thanks

Phila Vs Ari
NYJ @ Cleveland
Minnesota @ Chicago
Jax @ Pittsburg
Ram Vs Sea
Houston Vs KC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR here is list of some ww RB out there. Who do you like better? Im needing them for short term due to bye wks or long term due to injuries.

 

Aaron Jones

Jamaal Williams

Alex Collins

SEA RB: Lacy, Rawls, McKissic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ItsMitchh said:

Standard league. I got an offer, Julio for Gurley. I have Gurley. My WRs are Demaryius, Emmanuel Sanders, Crabtree, Desean Jackson, and Landry. My RBs are Melvin Gordon, Gurley, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, and Alex Collins. We have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots and a Flex

NO. Julio is not healthy, he's dealing with a back and a hip issue (although not thought to be serious on either), plus this is standard and Julio is NOT a big TD guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sabercats5441 said:

What Def you use for this week ? Thanks

Phila Vs Ari
NYJ @ Cleveland
Minnesota @ Chicago
Jax @ Pittsburg
Ram Vs Sea
Houston Vs KC

Gotta roll with Minn. Most talented group up there plus playing vs the rookie making his first start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team PPR here is list of some ww RB out there. Who do you like better? Im needing them for short term due to bye wks or long term due to injuries.

 

Aaron Jones

Jamaal Williams

Alex Collins

SEA RB: Lacy, Rawls, McKissic

Williams and Jones are really short term, Ty might even try and suit up this week so...

 

Collins will probably take over the West roll , but has Allen getting a majority of the snaps. 

 

Seattle backfield is a mess because we don't know who's the guy, Lacy healthy scratch 2 weeks, then Rawls last week, so... None of these options are Ideal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ItsMitchh said:

Standard league, I give up Melvin Gordon and Emmanuel for Julio?

No. Same as previous reply. He's banged up, and in Standard he doesnt score enough TDs for me to give up a top RB, and then a solid WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

half-point PPR - Flex position - choose one:

Buck Allen @ Oakland

T. Riddick v. Panthers

Aaron Jones @ Dallas  (*assume he is the starter)

R. Cobb @ Dallas

A. Hurns @ Pittsburgh

 

*If you can, give me an answer assuming Aaron Jones starts and also another answer in the event we learn that Jones will not start.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've pretty much got my starting lineup set this week in my standard league. Would you start Big Ben or Palmer at quarterback? Also, would you use Hogan or Lamar Miller as your flex this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dcat said:

half-point PPR - Flex position - choose one:

Buck Allen @ Oakland

T. Riddick v. Panthers

Aaron Jones @ Dallas  (*assume he is the starter)

R. Cobb @ Dallas

A. Hurns @ Pittsburgh

 

*If you can, give me an answer assuming Aaron Jones starts and also another answer in the event we learn that Jones will not start.

 

 

 

Jones if he starts (and esp if Williams can't go as well), and Cobb if he doesn't. Packers Offense is rolling, and the Dallas D is not! Lee could be out again, and the Dallas secondary is a mess right now. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mag112 said:

Which Defense to Stream??

Jets

Raiders

Bills

Eagles 

KC 

Jets have the best matchup by Far. Cleveland has turned the ball over a tremendous amount this season. Eagles would be my next choice since Carson Palmer likes to lay down and give up sacks (considering his OL doesn't like to block very much either).

 

I Like the Bills as well, considering I think this is a low scoring game, and Dalton's in same category as Palmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 2 for you today GGL

 

Same league, PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

 

Which RB?

 

Crowell vs Jets

Gore vs SF

Martin vs NE

Abdullah vs Carolina

 

Flex

 

Davonte Adams @ Dallas

Kupp vs Seattle

Garcon @ Indy

Fuller vs KC

Or one of the RBs from above?

 

My starters at RB is Hunt, and then 1 from above, my starters at WR are Cooks and Evans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

I've pretty much got my starting lineup set this week in my standard league. Would you start Big Ben or Palmer at quarterback? Also, would you use Hogan or Lamar Miller as your flex this week?

Big Ben is HOME, (even though it's a tougher matchup on Paper vs the Jags)

 

Hogan has the much better matchup, but in Standard I might roll with Miller. Tough call.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Got 2 for you today GGL

 

Same league, PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

 

Which RB?

 

Crowell vs Jets

Gore vs SF

Martin vs NE

Abdullah vs Carolina

 

Flex

 

Davonte Adams @ Dallas

Kupp vs Seattle

Garcon @ Indy

Fuller vs KC

Or one of the RBs from above?

 

My starters at RB is Hunt, and then 1 from above, my starters at WR are Cooks and Evans

Hey Montana, 

 

Ride the Dullah Train! and for your Flex, I really like Martin vs NE but we're not sure how much work he will get his first game back (He should be in shape since he played all pre-season and TC) but it's the wait and see how much they use him game. BOLD go Martin, If you want to play it safe  go with Garcon he has a solid matchup. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugly situations at WR this week.  Non-PPR, need 2 from Cooper vs Balt with Manuel at QB, Watkins vs Seattle, Landry vs Ten and Funchess vs Det.  Leaning Funchess with Slay on Benjamin and still no Olen, but after that not sure if I should chase a big game on Watkins or stick with steady but never find the endzone Landry in an easier matchup....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cook and Carson down 

Picked up Andre Ellington

..still latavius Murray and Aaron Jones available...suggestions? 

Jones play based on Montgomery return and Murray ankle still 100 ....hellllp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ghotti16 said:

Cook and Carson down 

Picked up Andre Ellington

..still latavius Murray and Aaron Jones available...suggestions? 

Jones play based on Montgomery return and Murray ankle still 100 ....hellllp

I would Grab Murray, He isn't 100% yet, but he will get there, and will be the Main guy and GL back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Ugly situations at WR this week.  Non-PPR, need 2 from Cooper vs Balt with Manuel at QB, Watkins vs Seattle, Landry vs Ten and Funchess vs Det.  Leaning Funchess with Slay on Benjamin and still no Olen, but after that not sure if I should chase a big game on Watkins or stick with steady but never find the endzone Landry in an easier matchup....

Landry has by far the best matchup. Miami has to much talent to be horrible like this. If you wanna play it safe go with Funchess, but Landry would be my choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two questions:

1) I've been holding Luck all year, but finally traded to get Dak.  At this point, do i drop Luck so i can pick up someone like Funchess?  

2) Matt Bryant is on bye so i grabbed Zuerlein.  Do i hold Bryant or drop/streadm to grab another rb/wr waiver pick?

 

here's my team...

image.thumb.png.f5fcc5d0665d63082395c04434b014e8.png

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I drop Rivers and pick up Ryan? Silly question until you look at their numbers so far YTD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, zmoney said:

Two questions:

1) I've been holding Luck all year, but finally traded to get Dak.  At this point, do i drop Luck so i can pick up someone like Funchess?  

2) Matt Bryant is on bye so i grabbed Zuerlein.  Do i hold Bryant or drop/streadm to grab another rb/wr waiver pick?

 

here's my team...

image.thumb.png.f5fcc5d0665d63082395c04434b014e8.png

 

thanks!

Well there is a couple things to that. #1 Dak has a bye next week so you will need to do something to replace him for next week. So if you hold on to Luck you need to drop Bryant and get a QB. #2. If you don't want to hold on to Luck (who knows when he will actually play, and then he has had no TC, Pre-season nothing, how long is it going to be before we see a fantasy start worthy QB (look at how Bell was without any camp etc., and he plays RB which is a lot easier then QB, no timing, nothing).

 

Zuerlein is a top scoring K, and will be fine for the next 3 weeks until his bye week 8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JFSZABO20 said:

Should I drop Rivers and pick up Ryan? Silly question until you look at their numbers so far YTD

Ryan has a bye this week so I assume you have someone else for this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.