[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I have a couple of leagues and tended to draft similar QB's in most leagues (Derek Carr, Marcus Mariota, Kirk Cousins, Drew Brees), all guys who have a bye or injured this week. In most of my leagues D watson (KC) and Alex Smith (HOU) are available. Who should I priotize in picking up?

1 hour ago, dylansimon said:

I have a couple of leagues and tended to draft similar QB's in most leagues (Derek Carr, Marcus Mariota, Kirk Cousins, Drew Brees), all guys who have a bye or injured this week. In most of my leagues D watson (KC) and Alex Smith (HOU) are available. Who should I priotize in picking up?

They play each other this week! I like Watson, but Smith has been amazing so far. I think the safer pick is Smith since he's the seasoned vet. 

GGL,

This week my line up PPR
QB: Jameis Winston
WR: Godeln Tate, DEvante Parker
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: C Clay
Flex: Doug Martin
BK: Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Isaiah Crowell

The other team line up
QB: C Wentz
WR: A Thienlen, T Hill
RB: D Johnson Jr, M Lynch
TE: B Watson
Flex: A Jones
I need a win so should I drop Isaiah Crowell to pick up 
A. Ellington or G Bernard to replace Doug Martin for Flex PPR ? Thanks

A few Jay Ajayi trades I'm pondering, looking for a different perspective and insight. All league roster are detailed in signature, I'm looking to trade him in both leagues and these are the most reasonable trades I can see.

12 Man .5 PPR League:

Jay Ajayi FOR Ameer Abdullah, Derrick Henry

Jay Ajayi, Stefon Diggs FOR Ameer Abdullah, Mike Evans (This trade will be hard to pull off)

Jay Ajayi, Keenan Allen FOR Ameer Abdullah, Mike Evans (This trade will be hard to pull off)

12 Man Standard Scoring League:

Jay Ajayi, DeVante Parker FOR LeSean McCoy

Jay Ajayi, DeVante Parker FOR A.J. Green

Jay Ajayi FOR Zach Ertz, Jonathan Stewart

Jay Ajayi FOR Ameer Abdullah, Alvin Kamara

Thanks in Advance...

Edited by nrbroadhurst

GGL - Duke Johnson was dropped in my league yesterday, how much FAAB should I use to pick him up?  In a .5PPR league and need to fill my second flex spot...

$5-10 get it done?

Who would you drop?

Greg Olsen (Clay is my starter now)

Foreman (Have Miller)

Original plan was to drop Foreman on Sunday morning so he would be locked for the week and pick up Funchese or similar for a filler spot start...

14 hours ago, nrbroadhurst said:

A few Jay Ajayi trades I'm pondering, looking for a different perspective and insight. All league roster are detailed in signature, I'm looking to trade him in both leagues and these are the most reasonable trades I can see.

12 Man .5 PPR League:

Jay Ajayi FOR Ameer Abdullah, Derrick Henry

Jay Ajayi, Stefon Diggs FOR Ameer Abdullah, Mike Evans (This trade will be hard to pull off)

Jay Ajayi, Keenan Allen FOR Ameer Abdullah, Mike Evans (This trade will be hard to pull off)

12 Man Standard Scoring League:

Jay Ajayi, DeVante Parker FOR LeSean McCoy

Jay Ajayi, DeVante Parker FOR A.J. Green

Jay Ajayi FOR Zach Ertz, Jonathan Stewart

Jay Ajayi FOR Ameer Abdullah, Alvin Kamara

Thanks in Advance...

I wouldn't look to flip him just yet. If you're really interested in flipping him, at least wait until he has a solid game so you can get true value. 

In your case in both leagues you have 2 other solid RBs you can roll with and let him sit until Miami gets it together. 

14 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

GGL - Duke Johnson was dropped in my league yesterday, how much FAAB should I use to pick him up?  In a .5PPR league and need to fill my second flex spot...

$5-10 get it done?

Who would you drop?

Greg Olsen (Clay is my starter now)

Foreman (Have Miller)

Original plan was to drop Foreman on Sunday morning so he would be locked for the week and pick up Funchese or similar for a filler spot start...

Olsen. He won't be back for awhile. 

Duke in any form of PPR is well worth the money. If it's a 100 budget, I would be aggressive and do 15-20%

32 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

I'm debating who to start for my RB2 in standard scoring 

Abdullah vs CAR

Martin vs NE

Collins @ OAK

Thank you GGL

Abdullah and Martin I like this week (Starting them both in the same league). Martin's matchup is better, and I think they use him like the normally would, although all the "talking heads" seem to think the Bucs won't, I strongly disagree. So.... If you're bold go Martin, if you want to play it safe Abdullah.

Hey Green! How bout our Eagles sitting in 1st place and 3rd overall?? I'm loving it! Here's my roster in my standard league. I'm trying to improve it after losing D. Cook:

QB: D. Watson

RB: Howard

RB: Miller 

WR:Evans

WR:Diggs

TE: Ertz

Flex:Dez

Bench-Adams, Buck, Fat Rob, Jerrick, Quizz. 

I want to add WR depth on my bench so my options are Dola, Jaron or Kupp. Who would you grab? I'm thinking Dola?  Also, someone in my league has been making me offers for Dez and I'm thinking about trading him for a RB. He offered me Smallwood but he also has Hyde, Gillislee, Gordon, Tevin, Ty Mont, M. Bryant, Cobb, Crabtree, Fuller and Sterling Shep. I'm thinking of countering with Dez and Buck Allen for Smallwood and Fuller-do you think that's fair? What would you do? Thanks!

Injuries and bye week is really hurting me this week.  Even worse, I only have two to choose from for flex and one of them plays tonight and other is questionable.  Should I start J. Rodgers tonight or take a chance and start M. Crabtree this weekend.

Hey GGL, I need your wisdom man! I got some decisions to make by tonight.

In my 10-team PPR league, I gotta decide on two of the three - Doug Martin, Tarik Cohen, Demarco Murray.

In my 12-team league, I have to decide between Cohen and Martin at Flex.

Also, I have Crabtree in both leagues. I got decide if I wanna roll with him,  or I could do the following:

Martavis instead in the 10-team league

Cooper Kupp or Will Fuller instead in the 12-team league.

I'm 0-4 in the 10-team, so I'm needing a win!

Thanks!

4 hours ago, FibonacciSpiralz said:

Hey Green! How bout our Eagles sitting in 1st place and 3rd overall?? I'm loving it! Here's my roster in my standard league. I'm trying to improve it after losing D. Cook:

QB: D. Watson

RB: Howard

RB: Miller 

WR:Evans

WR:Diggs

TE: Ertz

Flex:Dez

Bench-Adams, Buck, Fat Rob, Jerrick, Quizz. 

I want to add WR depth on my bench so my options are Dola, Jaron or Kupp. Who would you grab? I'm thinking Dola?  Also, someone in my league has been making me offers for Dez and I'm thinking about trading him for a RB. He offered me Smallwood but he also has Hyde, Gillislee, Gordon, Tevin, Ty Mont, M. Bryant, Cobb, Crabtree, Fuller and Sterling Shep. I'm thinking of countering with Dez and Buck Allen for Smallwood and Fuller-do you think that's fair? What would you do? Thanks!

Yeah Buuuuddy!! Eagles getting it done. Little worried about the Secondary (depth esp) and we need Fletch back.

Jaron to me has the most upside in standard (I even like him in PPR). He has 29 targets in 3 weeks, at least 70yards every week and a TD. As long as John Brown coming back doesnt impact that (It didnt this week, with Jaron getting 12 targets and playing 94% of the snaps). Dola is a solid PPR guy but not sure how much he scores, and if he's going to have those big yardage weeks, running his routers 5-9 yards from the LOS.

you can get more off of Dez's name alone then Wood and Fuller.  Think bigger.

3 hours ago, MrEd20 said:

Injuries and bye week is really hurting me this week.  Even worse, I only have two to choose from for flex and one of them plays tonight and other is questionable.  Should I start J. Rodgers tonight or take a chance and start M. Crabtree this weekend.

That's really rolling the dice MrEd. Crab might not play, and if he doesn't you're really in bad shape. You might have to roll with Quiz. I don't think he just gets pushed to the curb "THIS WEEK", but I do think Martin will be heavily involved.

2 hours ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL, I need your wisdom man! I got some decisions to make by tonight.

In my 10-team PPR league, I gotta decide on two of the three - Doug Martin, Tarik Cohen, Demarco Murray.

In my 12-team league, I have to decide between Cohen and Martin at Flex.

Also, I have Crabtree in both leagues. I got decide if I wanna roll with him,  or I could do the following:

Martavis instead in the 10-team league

Cooper Kupp or Will Fuller instead in the 12-team league.

I'm 0-4 in the 10-team, so I'm needing a win!

Thanks!

Hey Mcostley -

Go Bold man! -- Martin+Murray and Martin in the flex. You had him sitting on your bench for 4 weeks, use him vs a great matchup. I don't see how they don't give him at least 12-15 touches.

Crab isn't looking good right now. It's up in the air. If he can't go go with Bryant, and Fuller.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, highboltage said:

RB issues... Can't decide who to start at RB2: Cohen vs MIN, Smallwood vs AZ (knee), or Jacquizz vs NE tonight. Have any (non-biased, haha) opinion? I think Rodgers would be the obvious choice but with Martin coming back....

Rodgers might still have a role being Martin's first game back, but Martin should be involved. I think I would go with Cohen,

FYI - Just for everyone who is conflicted about starting Martin..

Dan Graziano - 

ESPN Staff Writer Dan Graziano believes Doug Martin will be "significantly in the mix" versus the Pats tonight in his return from suspension.

Fantasy Impact: 

Graziano also goes on to speculate that the Bucs didn't activate Martin just to split the workload with Rodgers Going off of Graziano's feelings, it seems Martin will be the lead back; however, it's hard to base starting lineup decisions just on a feeling. Blue Swede, we are not. In what is a great matchup according to our schedule-adjusted fantasy points allowed (aFPA) metric, we have Martin ranked higher than Rodgers in both standard (RB22 vs. RB49) and PPR leagues (RB23 vs. RB47). The Pats are allowing 132.8 rushing yards per game and 5.1 yards per carry this season. With four teams on a bye, Martin is a solid RB2 option this week.

.5 PPR League, half the squad on byes this week.

Need to start 2 at FLEX, currently have these two penciled in...

Fuller vs KC

Ellington at PHI

WW Options (Would need to drop one of the two above)

Allen at OAK

McKinnon at CHI

Robby Anderson at CLE

Lee/Hurns at PIT (Hurns is intriguing if Lee sits)

Kupp at SEA

Funchess at DET (Funchess is intriguing if Kelvin sits)

Cook vs BAL

ASJ at CLE

4 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

.5 PPR League, half the squad on byes this week.

Need to start 2 at FLEX, currently have these two penciled in...

Fuller vs KC

Ellington at PHI

WW Options (Would need to drop one of the two above)

Allen at OAK

McKinnon at CHI

Robby Anderson at CLE

Lee/Hurns at PIT (Hurns is intriguing if Lee sits)

Kupp at SEA

Funchess at DET (Funchess is intriguing if Kelvin sits)

Cook vs BAL

ASJ at CLE

I like what you have, I do like Funchess as well, even without KB sitting.