[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

3 minutes ago, monster2333 said:

Gotta start one of these guys this week... 

Isaiah Crowell (vs. Jets)

Alex Collins (@ Raiders) 

Jacquizz Rodgers (vs. Pats, Thurs) 

J.D. McKissic (@ Rams)

Thanks!

Crowell "Should" get the most volume, but it's hard to trust him after 4 weeks of hot garbage.... Collins might be a wild card, but Raiders are solid vs the run. 

7 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Crowell "Should" get the most volume, but it's hard to trust him after 4 weeks of hot garbage.... Collins might be a wild card, but Raiders are solid vs the run. 

Thanks, and I agree completely.  Probably should have mentioned that I will have Duke Johnson in my lineup, so that's making me lean away from Crowell as well.  I don't think anybody, ever, should have 2 Browns in their lineup...  ;)

41 minutes ago, monster2333 said:

Thanks, and I agree completely.  Probably should have mentioned that I will have Duke Johnson in my lineup, so that's making me lean away from Crowell as well.  I don't think anybody, ever, should have 2 Browns in their lineup...  ;)

Yeah not at this point!. Roll the dice on Collins, at least he's been getting 80-90 yards the last 2 weeks. Maybe that continues, and he falls into the endzone. :)

Hey Green!

10 team - standard scoring.

I have been trying to trade for some WR help. Need advice on who to target and try to get with what I got. I've tried a few trades with no luck.

QB: Brees, Palmer

RB: Bell, Freeman, Duke Johnson Jr, Coleman, Conner

WR: Tate, Jeffery, Amendola, Rishard Mathews

TE: Kelce, Engram

D/St: Vikes

5 hours ago, Jpgabes said:

Hey Green!

10 team - standard scoring.

I have been trying to trade for some WR help. Need advice on who to target and try to get with what I got. I've tried a few trades with no luck.

QB: Brees, Palmer

RB: Bell, Freeman, Duke Johnson Jr, Coleman, Conner

WR: Tate, Jeffery, Amendola, Rishard Mathews

TE: Kelce, Engram

D/St: Vikes

Hey JP.

Is there anyone on the WW? 10 man league should be some available. As far a trade without seeing the other teams and their possible needs it will be tough

Hey GGL,

So I'm feeling pretty comfortable dropping Jacquizz Rodgers after last night and Martin's explosive performance and I'm also planning on dropping Moncrief as it seems Luck is 2-3 weeks away from a return but I'm trying to figure out who to pick up. My WR's are kinda crappy with Jeffrey having tough matchups and Cooper dropping everything but I feel Sanders will bounce back and at least Jeffrey and Cooper have better matchups coming up. Marvin Jones should also do well when not matched up against top 5 CB's, which is why I'm starting him this week, but I'm not sure I can rely on him and Shepherd if Cooper continues to suck. Top waiver options at WR are:

Allen Hurns

John Brown

However I'm also thinking of grabbing just one of them and dropping Jacquizz for James Conner just in case something happens to Bell. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PPR Flex Advice

QB - Eli

WR - Dez, Tyrell Williams

RB - Mixon, Gore

TE - Witten

Flex Options - Crabtree, Jerick McKinnon, Jeremy Maclin\

K - Greg the Leg

D - Pitt

Initial thought is Crabtree, but EJ Manuel sucks and the Ravens D is pretty good so it does make me a bit nervous.  My next thought is McKinnon which may be the safest of those three choices.  I could also move McKinnon into one of the RB slots - Gore and Mixon ain't much but they are at least getting the volume right now.

I am playing a tema in first place - Rodgers, Garcon, Thielen, Gurley, Doug Martin, Zach Ertz, Ajayi, hauschka, baltimore

He has a couple of tough matchups but already got a nice game out of martin and Rodgers is going to have a field day so I'm thinking I need to go with the highest possible ceiling this week.  Thoughts?

Rawls is available in my 12 Team PPR league.  Is he a good stash at this point?

My RBs:

McCoy, Montgomery, Abdullah, Martin, Duke, Smallwood, Buck Allen

Thinking of dropping Smallwood or Allen to grab Rawls.  Should I? if so, which one?

Edited by Helpmeout

3 hours ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

So I'm feeling pretty comfortable dropping Jacquizz Rodgers after last night and Martin's explosive performance and I'm also planning on dropping Moncrief as it seems Luck is 2-3 weeks away from a return but I'm trying to figure out who to pick up. My WR's are kinda crappy with Jeffrey having tough matchups and Cooper dropping everything but I feel Sanders will bounce back and at least Jeffrey and Cooper have better matchups coming up. Marvin Jones should also do well when not matched up against top 5 CB's, which is why I'm starting him this week, but I'm not sure I can rely on him and Shepherd if Cooper continues to suck. Top waiver options at WR are:

Allen Hurns

John Brown

However I'm also thinking of grabbing just one of them and dropping Jacquizz for James Conner just in case something happens to Bell. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not a big "handcuff guy" so I usually don't advice people for that, to me its a waste a roster spot on "what IF's" , especially if your bench is limited. 

I actually like Jaron Brown more then John Brown (especially since he can't stay healthy). Yes Martin is the man and Quiz can be dropped. 

3 hours ago, chiefswarpath said:

Who in a 12 team PPR at my RB2. Bad injury luck and bye weeks have led to this. Thanks in advance

Derrick Henry at MIA

Alex Collins at OAK

Eddie Lacy at LAR

Tough choices. Henry is limited due to Murray, Lacy starting? Rawls? Mckissic getting touches...headaches galore.

Collins might be the best option. 

3 hours ago, cottez43 said:

PPR Flex Advice

QB - Eli

WR - Dez, Tyrell Williams

RB - Mixon, Gore

TE - Witten

Flex Options - Crabtree, Jerick McKinnon, Jeremy Maclin\

K - Greg the Leg

D - Pitt

Initial thought is Crabtree, but EJ Manuel sucks and the Ravens D is pretty good so it does make me a bit nervous.  My next thought is McKinnon which may be the safest of those three choices.  I could also move McKinnon into one of the RB slots - Gore and Mixon ain't much but they are at least getting the volume right now.

I am playing a tema in first place - Rodgers, Garcon, Thielen, Gurley, Doug Martin, Zach Ertz, Ajayi, hauschka, baltimore

He has a couple of tough matchups but already got a nice game out of martin and Rodgers is going to have a field day so I'm thinking I need to go with the highest possible ceiling this week.  Thoughts?

McKinnon is dealing with an Ankle injury so keep an eye on his practice status for today. If he practices in FULL you could roll the dice on him, not sure how involved he'll be at this point though.

1 hour ago, Helpmeout said:

Rawls is available in my 12 Team PPR league.  Is he a good stash at this point?

My RBs:

McCoy, Montgomery, Abdullah, Martin, Duke, Smallwood, Buck Allen

Thinking of dropping Smallwood or Allen to grab Rawls.  Should I? if so, which one?

Allen and or Smallwood have basically the same value, actually slightly more to me then Rawls since we don't know how that whole Seattle backfield will play out week to week. 

48 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team PPR I like Engram better most weeks but ASJ has a great match up this week.

Evan Engram vs LAC

Austin Seferian-Jenkins at CLE

ASJ's matchup is really good, but Engram is solid, plus OBJ isn't 100%. I might trust him slightly more, but either way I think you'll be good.

Standard scoring

My WRs: Baldwin, Diggs, K Allen, Jeffrey, Coleman (IR)

A guy in my league asked me about trading for one of my WR, and basically wants to swap some draft picks instead of giving me a player in return (maybe an 8th for a 12th rounder).  Jeffrey is the only one I would be willing to move at this point.  I considered doing this and then picking up Jaron Brown to replace Jeffrey in WR rotation.  Do you think Brown keeps up this usage to make this deal worth it for me?  IF i can get similar production for my WR4 spot and gain a draft pick in next years draft, why not right?

What say you?

Edited by Helpmeout

8 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Standard scoring

My WRs: Baldwin, Diggs, K Allen, Jeffrey, Coleman (IR)

A guy in my league asked me about trading for one of my WR, and basically wants to swap some draft picks instead of giving me a player in return (maybe an 8th for a 12th rounder).  Jeffrey is the only one I would be willing to move at this point.  I considered doing this and then picking up Jaron Brown to replace Jeffrey in WR rotation.  Do you think Brown keeps up this usage to make this deal worth it for me?  IF i can get similar production for my WR4 spot and gain a draft pick in next years draft, why not right?

What say you?

I do believe Brown will keep up his usage, but only time will tell. Also I never trade players for picks unless I'm OUT of contention (which means I never do :) )

8th or 12th rounder? for a guy who is a 5th rd pick at worst? Nah pass.

5 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Who will you keep for your Flex ROS ? A. Kamara or Christian McCaffrey PPR league .

I already have CMC, Doug Martin and DeMarco Murray or may be keep 4 RBs for PPR 2RBs and 1 Flex ? 

In PPR Flex for WR is better than RB, right GGL ?

Kamara has been more explosive for sure. I would need to look at their schedules ROS to decide, but it's closer than one would think since CMC was drafted in the early rounds, and Kamara not at all in some leagues.

2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I actually like Jaron Brown more then John Brown (especially since he can't stay healthy). Yes Martin is the man and Quiz can be dropped. 

Unfortunately Jaron got snagged already. I'll try for Hurns when he goes off waivers tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks!