[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey GGL,

3 Questions

(1) Would love your input on picking 3 out of my 5 RBs:

1. Duke Johnson

2. Blount (Wendell likely out)

3. Abdullah

4. C McCaffrey

5. Alex Collins 

0.5 PPR league

(2) A lot of interesting people in the WW right now... Who would you say is the best pick up?

1. Jordan Reed (stash until healthy?) 

2. Moncrief (stash for when Luck comes back?)

3. Adrian Peterson (does he bounce back?)

(3) Would you say Matt Ryan is droppable? I have Watson as my starter and I was wondering if I can just stream a QB when Watson is on bye. 

Thanks so much for your help, sir!

1 hour ago, Watt's Up said:

Hi GGL, 

Is it worth dropping Will Fuller for Jaron Brown? Keeper league, .5 ppr. I've also got Alex Collins and Corey Davis at the end of my bench.

Need to see more from Fuller, only played one game. Need to see more from him and DW and vs some stronger secondaries. Jaron does have 29 targets in 3 games, and played 94% of the snaps the last 2 games. Also Cards are throwing it 45+ times a game because they have zero running game so...

1 hour ago, applesaucebauce123 said:

Hey GGL,

3 Questions

(1) Would love your input on picking 3 out of my 5 RBs:

1. Duke Johnson

2. Blount (Wendell likely out)

3. Abdullah

4. C McCaffrey

5. Alex Collins 

0.5 PPR league

(2) A lot of interesting people in the WW right now... Who would you say is the best pick up?

1. Jordan Reed (stash until healthy?) 

2. Moncrief (stash for when Luck comes back?)

3. Adrian Peterson (does he bounce back?)

(3) Would you say Matt Ryan is droppable? I have Watson as my starter and I was wondering if I can just stream a QB when Watson is on bye. 

Thanks so much for your help, sir!

1- Duke, Blount (if smallwood is out for sure), Abdullah.

2- Reed absolutely

3- I would wait a couple more games. DW looked great, but it was vs two atrocious Defenses. KC isn't as solid as they have been, but they are night and day better then NE, and Tenn. He shines vs them, then go for it.

1 hour ago, Constantguest said:

Should i drop Jamaal Charles or Ingram for Gallman? Don’t know which is the safer drop or if it’s worth it. Figure it’s a good opportunity now with Perkins out Sunday 

Nah, Charles looks explosive with his limited touches, and Denver's OL is night at day better then the Jints. Same with Ingram, eventually AP will be phased out, hes bad.

Hey GGL,

Back again for more advice. This week's a doozy for me.

10 team, 0.5 PPR. 

QB: Mariota

RB: Gordon, Gore

WR: Crabtree, Fitzgerald

TE: Rudolph

Flex: M. Bryant

Def: Vikings

K: Prater

I have zero usable players on my bench due to bye/injuries (5 on bye). Is Crabtree worth playing sans Carr? Is it worth scraping up someone off the waiver to roll the dice on as a flex? Is Mariota trustworthy after last week's injury? Or do I just accept the fact I'm probably SOL this week?

Any and all advice is much appreciated!

34 minutes ago, The One True Morty said:

Hey GGL,

Back again for more advice. This week's a doozy for me.

10 team, 0.5 PPR. 

QB: Mariota

RB: Gordon, Gore

WR: Crabtree, Fitzgerald

TE: Rudolph

Flex: M. Bryant

Def: Vikings

K: Prater

I have zero usable players on my bench due to bye/injuries (5 on bye). Is Crabtree worth playing sans Carr? Is it worth scraping up someone off the waiver to roll the dice on as a flex? Is Mariota trustworthy after last week's injury? Or do I just accept the fact I'm probably SOL this week?

Any and all advice is much appreciated!

Hey Morty, 

I would not play Mariota this week. I already picked up Brissett. If he does play he will be limited and I seriously doubt he runs, which limits his upside.

Crabtree if he's healthy should be ok. Manuel isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He is serviceable, plus I think the Ravens load the box and force him to beat them, which means a lot of 1on1 coverage. ONLY issue is if Crab is 100%.

38 minutes ago, isleseeya said:

Stuck between Melvin Gordon or Lacy . It's. 1 pt ppr league and I like lacy match up but worried about workload with Rawls back. As for Gordon he has been MIA and not healthy 

wdis ? And thanks in advance 

Yeah that's tough, I don't know how involved Lacy will be. Rawls, and also McKissic who they like. Carroll is as bad as Belitricks with running backs.

I think you need to roll with Gordon, and hope he's healthier then he has been.

Hey GGL,

I have Benjamin and worry Funchess is taking over 1st receiver spot. Is that the case?

Also currently have JJ Nelson and Jaron Brown is still available on waiver. I know Nelson has gotten less because of his hamstring issue but would it be wise to drop Nelson for Jaron?

57 minutes ago, TheEhTeam said:

Hey GGL,

I have Benjamin and worry Funchess is taking over 1st receiver spot. Is that the case?

Also currently have JJ Nelson and Jaron Brown is still available on waiver. I know Nelson has gotten less because of his hamstring issue but would it be wise to drop Nelson for Jaron?

No Funchess is not taking over the #1 spot. KB has been dealing with a knee and teams will focus on him more which leaves Funchess with 1on1 coverage.

I'd rather have Ja.Brown over Nelson. Brown has played 94% of the WR snaps the last 2 games, and has 29 targets in 3 games. 

Hey GGL

I'm in two leagues,both PPR 1.0.

In the first, for WR2, I've got to play either Larry Fitzgerald(Ari@Phi) or Adam Theilen(Min@Chi)

In the second, for the Flex, i have Adam Theilen, Jarvis Landry or Rishard Matthews(both Ten@Mia)to choose from. 

Thanks 

Edited by Kidtwst74

3 hours ago, Kidtwst74 said:

Hey GGL

I'm in two leagues,both PPR 1.0.

In the first, for WR2, I've got to play either Larry Fitzgerald(Ari@Phi) or Adam Theilen(Min@Chi)

In the second, for the Flex, i have Adam Theilen, Jarvis Landry or Rishard Matthews(both Ten@Mia)to choose from. 

Thanks 

Team 1: Both great matchups. Go with Fitz.

Team2: Go with Landry

Hey GGL. I'm licking my wounds as I started Clay, Big Ben, and Hyde this weekend lol. My opponent had Jags defense and Cam Newton. At this point would you drop Ben for Derek Carr even with his recent injury? Palmer is my other QB who appears to have a safe floor. Also, would you pick up Fuller and Fun chess for WR depth?

2 hours ago, chrismikayla said:

Hey GGL. I'm licking my wounds as I started Clay, Big Ben, and Hyde this weekend lol. My opponent had Jags defense and Cam Newton. At this point would you drop Ben for Derek Carr even with his recent injury? Palmer is my other QB who appears to have a safe floor. Also, would you pick up Fuller and Fun chess for WR depth?

Yeah, Ben is toast. He hasn't had any game this season where he's reached 25Pts. (6pt TD). That was a horrible showing this week at home. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:
1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Yeah, Ben is toast. He hasn't had any game this season where he's reached 25Pts. (6pt TD). That was a horrible showing this week at home. Thanks. Do you like Funchess or Fuller better?

I'd play the matchups with both of them, but I like Funchess schedule ROS.

29 minutes ago, applesaucebauce123 said:

Hey GGL!

My RBs are currently Christian McCaffrey, Abdullah, Blount, A. Collins, and Duke

My WRs are currently ABrown, Dez Bryant, Mike Wallace, and Adam Humphries

.5 PPR.... I'm thinking about trading McCaffrey and looking for Jarvis Landry.

Should I do this? 

That will leave you thin at RB. Abdullah is solid IF the Lions aren't trailing like yesterday, if that happens he's basically useless since the Morons running the team think Riddick is the answer on passing downs( Even though AA is a hell of lot more explosive, go figure).