[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

6 hours ago, gmenchaca said:

Im stacked at running backs but looking to purchase McKinnon off waivers but not sure how much to spend. Want to then Trade one of my other rbs for a better wr. What price should I spend on McKinnon? I have 41 left

Might need to do at least half that to get him. He will be a hot item this week. 

5 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Me again GGL :-)
I have another 12 teams Full PPL
QB: Jameis Winston
WR: Golden Tate, Michael Thomas
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Ed Dickson
Flex: Will Fuller
BK: Amari Cooper, Devante Parker, Doug Martin
Someone just drop Ty Montgemery, who should I dropmy kicker to pick up him .
1. Should  drop Lamar Miller or Devante Parker  to pick up another kicker ? What do you think ? 

2. Should I trade Lamar Miller and Amari Cooper to get Mike Evan ? I have Melvin Gordon, Ty Mongemery and Doug Martin for RBs and

Mike Evan, Michael Thomas, Golden Tate, Will Fuller, Devante Parker for my WRs ?
Thanks,

I'd drop Parker before Miller, but if you're trading 2 for 1 (To get Evans) u don't need to drop anyone to grab a K

If the Evans owner goes for that trade absolutely. (Doubt he does)

Edited by GangGreenLantern

In a PPR league, I was offered C.J. Anderson and Amari Cooper for Tyreek Hill.  

Currently, I have: Jordy, Tyreek, Corey Davis and Doug Baldwin for WR and Devonda freeman, Tevin coleman, Joe Mixon, Derrick Henry, D'Onta Formena and Matt Breida

31 minutes ago, bgunsgu said:

In a PPR league, I was offered C.J. Anderson and Amari Cooper for Tyreek Hill.  

Currently, I have: Jordy, Tyreek, Corey Davis and Doug Baldwin for WR and Devonda freeman, Tevin coleman, Joe Mixon, Derrick Henry, D'Onta Formena and Matt Breida

I wouldn't do it this week. Davis out, Baldwin on a bye, which means you're starting Cooper. I want no part of him until he shows life, which means he sits the bench. In this scenario you have to start him. Plus you have a ton of backs. Maybe try to package one in that deal, and get someone better then Cooper. I love Cooper's talent and upside, but he isn't producing right now.

GGL,

I got offered Michael Thomas for Keenan Allen and Lamar Miller. Standard league.  Thoughts? Also, Winston is available in my league. Should I drop Carson Palmer for him and roll with Winston and Derek Carr as my two quarterbacks?

Edited by chrismikayla

22 minutes ago, sstan24 said:

Qb rodger

rb- buck Allen, dj, jones(gb), Breida, Morris 

wr- dez, Landry, Parker, garçon 

te- Cook, Olsen, eifert

In ur situation you need a RB. but I don't like Parker and Landry in Standard on the same team (esp with them scoring like 9pts a game). So... pretty torn on this one. 

19 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

GGL,

I got offered Michael Thomas for Keenan Allen and Lamar Miller. Standard league.  Thoughts? Also, Winston is available in my league. Should I drop Carson Palmer for him and roll with Winston and Derek Carr as my two quarterbacks?

That's a little steep, even tho Allen has more value in PPR. List both teams and I can see about a better counter for you.

8 hours ago, chrismikayla said:

Ok thanks GGL. My quarterbacks currently are Palmer and Carr. Winston is available now in my league and am considering dropping one for him. Is that a good move and if so who should I drop to pick him up?

Winston > Palmer ..Although this would be a solid matchup for Palmer vs the Bucs

Edited by GangGreenLantern

PPR scoring. Other guy has MT. He is interested in SD and T.Coleman. 2 for 1. I have Freeman. Having TC as the hand cuff is nice. I use TC as a flex play each week. I can fill the flex position with no problem but losing TC is what I am not sure about. Also Willie Snead will be back this week. Is this  good for Thomas. So is MT for SD & TC a good trade? Should I do the deal or is it to much. Thanks.

I have had horrible luck with RB injuries. 3 to IR in first 5 weeks. I am looking to add either AP or McGuire this week ww. While I like McGuire short term appeal as a flex play vs NE. Would it be smarter for me to nab AP for the possibility he has anything left down the stretch?

My current RBs (many of which are ww adds.)

CJ Anderson

Doug Martin

Wayne Gallman

Alex Collins

Rawls

McCissic

26 minutes ago, Who Dey 4 Life said:

PPR scoring. Other guy has MT. He is interested in SD and T.Coleman. 2 for 1. I have Freeman. Having TC as the hand cuff is nice. I use TC as a flex play each week. I can fill the flex position with no problem but losing TC is what I am not sure about. Also Willie Snead will be back this week. Is this  good for Thomas. So is MT for SD & TC a good trade? Should I do the deal or is it to much. Thanks.

Dude... Use their names lol.... Also what's your whole roster look like?

15 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

I have had horrible luck with RB injuries. 3 to IR in first 5 weeks. I am looking to add either AP or McGuire this week ww. While I like McGuire short term appeal as a flex play vs NE. Would it be smarter for me to nab AP for the possibility he has anything left down the stretch?

My current RBs (many of which are ww adds.)

CJ Anderson

Doug Martin

Wayne Gallman

Alex Collins

Rawls

McCissic

Well I like your 1, 2. Especially since you've lost 3 already CJ and Martin should be solid. Peterson scares me for a number of reasons, he looks old, and Cards OL is atrocious. McGuire is a short term loaner for real though so...