[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Need help with line up decisions. Specifically at RB2 and Flex. What's your take?

Non ppr

RB2- F. Gore, J. Allen, J. McKinnon, or Rob Kelly

Flex- Any of the above or Cooper, Funchess, or Kearse

i got my first win last week and I'm looking to make a comeback back this season!! 

8 minutes ago, ftsaenz3 said:

Need help with line up decisions. Specifically at RB2 and Flex. What's your take?

Non ppr

RB2- F. Gore, J. Allen, J. McKinnon, or Rob Kelly

Flex- Any of the above or Cooper, Funchess, or Kearse

i got my first win last week and I'm looking to make a comeback back this season!! 

J.Allen esp with West out, and Go Funchess.

1 minute ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Anderson and Abdullah. I like Martin as well but a much tougher matchup. 

thanks GGL.  Yeah, I have anderson locked in already. But for the other three (Abdullah, A. Jones and D. Martin),  I'm concerned about Abdullah in a potential Lions-Saints shoot out.  If New Orleans gets an early lead at home, I can see Abdullah fading and getting fewer snaps as the game moves along.  However, the matchups for Jones and Martin are tougher run defenses than New Orleans, but I'm thinking that both Martin and Brown will get way more snaps than Abdullah.  Any thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

thanks GGL.  Yeah, I have anderson locked in already. But for the other three (Abdullah, A. Jones and D. Martin),  I'm concerned about Abdullah in a potential Lions-Saints shoot out.  If New Orleans gets an early lead at home, I can see Abdullah fading and getting fewer snaps as the game moves along.  However, the matchups for Jones and Martin are tougher run defenses than New Orleans, but I'm thinking that both Martin and Brown will get way more snaps than Abdullah.  Any thoughts?

That is always the major concern with Abduallah, but the good thing is that game script has only happened once this season with Detroit. I think that game is more of an evenly played game with both teams moving the ball well, which means AA should remain involved. 

4 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

That is always the major concern with Abduallah, but the good thing is that game script has only happened once this season with Detroit. I think that game is more of an evenly played game with both teams moving the ball well, which means AA should remain involved. 

:tup:

4 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

2 WR = Jackson, Fuller 1RB-Murray , 1WR/RB= D.Thomas

Awesome thanks for the help!  Really close to what I had set already. Is it really worth the risk to sit K Hunt for Murray?

Edited by ASmith

Team is 3-2 but not scoring much. Feeling like I need to trade some of my top guns to get some value. Underperforming at WR and just plain bad at RB. 12-team non-PPR, standard scoring. 

Current Team:

QB - Brees, Prescott

RB - Blount, Crowell, J. White, D. Henry

WR - Evans, Cooper, D. Thomas, Agholor, J. Crowder

TE - Kelce, Hooper

Trade would be: Evans and Kelce for M. Lynch, Tyreek Hill, and Joe Mixon

I need pieces.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Stumped on who to start at flex....My starting WRs are Hilton and Crabtree.

Martavis @ KC

Thielen vs GB

Fuller vs CLE

Fuller has been great the last two weeks, Thielen is bound to blow up sooner or later. Martavis has the best matchup but the following stat has me worried... "In 12 career games outside of Heinz Field, the talented wideout has averaged three catches for 46 yards and has found the end zone just three times."

Yikes.

Big game tonight GGL! Fly Eagles FLY!

Also, I don't like Rudolph's matchup this week. Thinking of snagging one of the following: ASJ vs NE, Zach Miller @ BAL, Hooper vs MIA or AJ Derby vs NYG. ASJ and AJ have the best matchups but I'm leaning towards Hooper with Sanu possibly sitting out and Julio banged up. Thoughts? Thanks man.

54 minutes ago, jkatkavich said:

Team is 3-2 but not scoring much. Feeling like I need to trade some of my top guns to get some value. Underperforming at WR and just plain bad at RB. 12-team non-PPR, standard scoring. 

Current Team:

QB - Brees, Prescott

RB - Blount, Crowell, J. White, D. Henry

WR - Evans, Cooper, D. Thomas, Agholor, J. Crowder

TE - Kelce, Hooper

Trade would be: Evans and Kelce for M. Lynch, Tyreek Hill, and Joe Mixon

I need pieces.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Noway dude. Evans and Kelce for that? Hell no. Lynch has been borderline trash, Mixon isn't producing yet (he could soon) and Hill is solid.

I want a STUD RB1 for Evans alone, and Kelce is in similar territory. 

44 minutes ago, highboltage said:

Stumped on who to start at flex....My starting WRs are Hilton and Crabtree.

Martavis @ KC

Thielen vs GB

Fuller vs CLE

Fuller has been great the last two weeks, Thielen is bound to blow up sooner or later. Martavis has the best matchup but the following stat has me worried... "In 12 career games outside of Heinz Field, the talented wideout has averaged three catches for 46 yards and has found the end zone just three times."

Yikes.

Big game tonight GGL! Fly Eagles FLY!

YES SIR! We need this one! 

It's between Theilen and Fuller. I'm leaning Theilen.

9 minutes ago, highboltage said:

Also, I don't like Rudolph's matchup this week. Thinking of snagging one of the following: ASJ vs NE, Zach Miller @ BAL, Hooper vs MIA or AJ Derby vs NYG. ASJ and AJ have the best matchups but I'm leaning towards Hooper with Sanu possibly sitting out and Julio banged up. Thoughts? Thanks man.

ASJ. Grab him now while you can.

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Hell NO. I thought you meant you had Hunt already penciled in. Hunt is the RB to play if it's just one.

Haha, no, unfortunately my league only had the 1RB and then flex spot. Hunt will be my RB so it’s it’s between the rest for the 2WR and 1 flex spot

Rest of season...Cohen or Gillislee? 1pt PPR. Gillislee owner dropped him...I have Cohen and would have to drop him to pick up Gillislee.

My other rbs are McCaffrey/Stewart, Hunt/West...starting McCaff/Hunt so looking ahead at their byes for fill ins (week 10 and 11).

Hold Cohen or pick up Gillislee?

9 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

ASJ. Grab him now while you can.

Oh hellllll yeah, great win! Go Eagles! (The only other team I care about outside of the Bolts, so I'm leaning on them this season)

In other news, picked up ASJ. Thanks for advice. One more... Tarik Cohen @ BAL or Jerick McKinnon vs GB?

15 hours ago, Wiseman155 said:

I am in a 0.5 PPR standard Scoring league

Here are my Running backs

Hunt, Ajayi, Ellington, Breida, and Mack

Would you sit Ajayi for Ellington or see if Miami can get their oline  together. Thanks a lot

I'd give Ajayi another week (I am in one of my leagues). Atlanta has been ok vs RBs (not great but not bad). So we'll see.