[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

11 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

It's very true but Tyrod has no weapons and doesn't throw often enough to score allot of points.  He's throw 2 TDs twice, 1 TD twice and 0 TDs once.  His highest output of the season was 18.76 points in week 1.  I know he has  a good schedule coming up, but if they lean on McCoy I can see him throwing the ball 18 times and not doing much from a fantasy perspective.

He also had one of the tougher schedules to start the season. His schedule gets much lighter moving forward. Depends on your scoring format as well, my leagues he had 26 week1 vs the Jets and 24 week 3 vs Denver. 

6 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

He also had one of the tougher schedules to start the season. His schedule gets much lighter moving forward. Depends on your scoring format as well, my leagues he had 26 week1 vs the Jets and 24 week 3 vs Denver. 

My scoring system is 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 4 pt passing TDs, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 6 pt rushing TD and then 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving and 300 yards passing

6 minutes ago, chump0 said:

That is what I was thinking too.  I know Hilton does better at home.  Just don't want him to put another 7-150-1 performance if I bench him.  Feel like he might be shut down though.

Jags are legit against WRs. Always a case he could put up solid numbers, AB had 10-157 vs them, but he also had like 20 targets, and do we expect Brissett to force it to him? Ben will throw it into tight windows regardless, but Jacoby isn't there as a QB yet. I would play the odds. If you do start him, don't anticipate a good week, and if he does produce then rejoice! LOL

12 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Jags are legit against WRs. Always a case he could put up solid numbers, AB had 10-157 vs them, but he also had like 20 targets, and do we expect Brissett to force it to him? Ben will throw it into tight windows regardless, but Jacoby isn't there as a QB yet. I would play the odds. If you do start him, don't anticipate a good week, and if he does produce then rejoice! LOL

I agree, I think Fowler has a better opportunity for targets this week and a potential TD

Team in signature, feel great about current lineup, but I would want to start Henry if Demarco doesn’t play. In which case, who do you think I should start him over?

lineup:

QB: A Smith

RB: LeVeon Bell, CJ Anderson

WR: the two michaels (Thomas and Crabtree)

TE: Delanie walker

FLEX: Nelson Agholor, tevin coleman

bench: D Henry, K Benjamin, Aaron jones, Tate (bye), Prescott, hunter Henry 

Edited by dylansimon

10 hours ago, dylansimon said:

Team in signature, feel great about current lineup, but I would want to start Henry if Demarco doesn’t play. In which case, who do you think I should start him over?

lineup:

QB: A Smith

RB: LeVeon Bell, CJ Anderson

WR: the two michaels (Thomas and Crabtree)

TE: Delanie walker

FLEX: Nelson Agholor, tevin coleman

bench: D Henry, K Benjamin, Aaron jones, Tate (bye), Prescott, hunter Henry 

If Murray doesn't play, play Henry over Agholor.

7 hours ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL, need some advice at flex.

In my 10-person PPR league, my choices are Martin and Sanu.

In my 12-person PPR league, I got Martin, Sanu, and Coleman.

Thoughts?

Thanks man!

Are you playing just one for each team>? Go with Martin, and in 12 team league, Martin, Coleman if its 2 guys.

• Thanks 1