[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

9 hours ago, Kidtwst74 said:

Hey GGL,

I've gotta play two receivers in a PPR 1.0 league 

Jordy Nelson (GB vs NO)

Adam Thielen (Min vs Bal)

Pierre Garcon (SF vs Dal)

I would say Jordy as an obvious start but with Hundley? If you wanna play it safe go with Thielen and Garcon. Sub Jordy in for Thielen if you're not worried about Hundley.

2 hours ago, ASmith said:

Standard scoring,

looking to fill 2 WR and 1 Flex

M. Evans vs Buff

T. Hilton vs Jax

A Peterson vs LAR

R. Cobb vs NO

D. Henry vs Cle

Crowell vs Tenn

Tough calls, HIlton horrible matchup, Cobb has Hundely now so... Evans is a must start. ..

Evans, Peterson, Hilton/Cobb flip a coin?

1 minute ago, Ghotti16 said:

Orleans darkwa  or Aaron Jones in flex for a standard league?

Darkwa is going against Seattle run def. 

Jones may have split back field with Montgomery but they are up against the saints. 

Helllp

Darkwa. Seattle can be had on the ground (not that Darkwa will gash them but I like him more )

Hey GGL. The bad news is I lost Carson Palmer yesterday and also started him. Luckily I may squeak out a win still if Ertz scores less than 20 tonight. I'm stuck with Ben the rest of the year so hopefully he trends up 2nd half of the year. I have QB options such as Goff or Bortles but not impressed with either? Should I pick up either as a backup?

47 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

Hey GGL. The bad news is I lost Carson Palmer yesterday and also started him. Luckily I may squeak out a win still if Ertz scores less than 20 tonight. I'm stuck with Ben the rest of the year so hopefully he trends up 2nd half of the year. I have QB options such as Goff or Bortles but not impressed with either? Should I pick up either as a backup?

Goff has been pretty solid in most matchups. Haven't checked his ROS though. 

I got offered a trade for Aaron Jones (I trade) for Marvin Jones ( I receive). I'm really hurting at WR but I think I could get someone better possibly. What do you think of this trade. Its a 14 person league 1.5 ppr so its tough to get anyone on the waiver wire. Team first one on my signature 

26 minutes ago, nyjets18 said:

I got offered a trade for Aaron Jones (I trade) for Marvin Jones ( I receive). I'm really hurting at WR but I think I could get someone better possibly. What do you think of this trade. Its a 14 person league 1.5 ppr so its tough to get anyone on the waiver wire. Team first one on my signature 

A.Jones' value is at it's highest right now, I would try for something more then Marvin Jones.