[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

On 11/17/2017 at 5:02 PM, Vikes101 said:

Is Javrious Allen worth holding onto with Woodhead coming back soon?  5ppr league. 

WW options:

Perine (Already have Thompson, but could be valueable if he gets all goal line looks and 12-15 touches a game)

David Johnson (Home run swing for the playoffs, but might be a good option at my RB 8 position.

Ekeler

Breida

Crowder

Gordon

Team listed below..

image.png.76ed8ed4275a54a8b8f18eeefec3f3e7.png

I'd take Perine over Allen now.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:03 AM, Dcat said:

good morning GGL,

Maybe you can give me some sound advice in this 1/2 point PPR 10-team league:

The 4 positions I need help with are RB1, RB2, TE, FLEX

(Edited Sunday morning under the presumption that Sterling Shepard is benched.  Had Shepard as my WR3, but now sliding Ginn into WR3 with S. Shepard benched)

RBs (pick 2):

J. Williams vs Ravens

D. Martin @ Miami

M. Lynch vs Patriots

TE(pick 1):

V. Davis @ New Orleans

K. Rudolph vs Rams

Flex (pick 1):

any leftover from above positions or

J. Allen @ Green Bay

Kelvin Benjamin @ LA Chargers

Williams, Martin (don't like any of them to be honest)

V.Davis , I'd rather play Rudolph as well with KB being on the road in the rookies first start

21 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

.5 PPR League

Which two sit this week?

L.Miller vs AZ (Decent floor but hasn't had the big games lately)

Chris Thompson at NO (Should be a shootout and Kelley is out)

Engram vs KC (Has been on a hot streak)

Demaryius Thomas vs CIN (TD the past two weeks, but Brock is QB)

Darkwa vs KC - Decent floor but not much upside on bad offense.

Sit Darkwa, and DT.

14 hours ago, Kidtwst74 said:

Hey GGL 

I’m in 2 leagues- both 1.0 PPR

In the first, have to choose an RB2. Either 

Lamar Miller vs ARI, Isaiah Crowell vs JAX or 

Jamaal Williams vs BAL.

In the second league, for my Flex position,  I have to choose between Jarvis Landry vs TB,

Dion Lewis vs OAK or Jamaal Williams 

Miller, and Williams. Landry without a doubt.

Well GGL I think it's time to bench Dak for Cousins do you agree? He looked awfully bad out there last night even when he had time? Looks like Zeke and the O line are more important to the team than Dak. Who knew? That -2 last night hurt me now I'm up 5 points with Baldwin and Graham tonight versus her kicker Walsh. I'm afraid Dak may have cost me this week.

I'm looking to shore up my playoff roster.  I have Wentz, and would like to trade for Alshon Jeffrey  (They play NYG and OAK during playoffs!) The guy with Alshon needs a RB bad.  He is starting: Brady, Mixon and Doug Martin, Baldwin, Evans, Alshon, Ertz at TE.  He has Woodhead and Watkins on his bench.

I'm guessing I'll either have to trade 2 for 1, or trade a stud down to get Alshon.  Available for trade: Julio, Crabtree, Tate, Crowder, then for RB: Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson and Derrick Henry. (I'm not letting go of Ingram or Gordon)

What's my best trade offer?

Would something like Crabtree and Jamaal Willams make this work?

In a 10 team .5 PPR keeper league with one regular keeper and one rookie keeper (round drafted does not matter). I am currently out of playoff contention and the trade deadline is Wednesday so I am looking to improve for next year. Right now my keepers would be Hopkins and Corey Davis. The guy with Watson is in the playoffs and looking to upgrade. He has offered me Watson, Martin/Coleman/Lewis, and Marquise Lee for Newton, Ingram, and Corey Davis. Starting next year with Hopkins and Watson would be really nice.

Another trade I am considering proposing is to the owner of Dalvin Cook who is in the playoffs. I would offer him Ingram and Corey Davis for Cook. Is that a good deal? Will Cook still be the heavy use RB in Minny next year or is Watson a safer bet?

Sidenote: My game next week is still VERY important for me to win. The team with the best record that misses the playoffs gets the number 1 pick the next year and that will either be Zeke or AB (owned by the same guy). I need to either win or have another guy lose to secure that pick so I can't totally sell the house for Watson or Cook.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

How often do you "reach" when drafting. This year specifically in one of my drafts, I was not in love with anyone at 24, so i just drafted next best available. I ended up having a horrible draft because I found myself trying to compensate for the pick. In another draft, I knew who i wanted and I drafted them a round before they should have been on anyone's radar. So I am just curious as to how often you find yourself "reaching" past next best guys to make sure you get your guy

Current WR/ RB roster includes;

RB- Freeman, Ingram, McCoy, Perine and Henry

WR- Dez, Funchess, Parker, Corey Davis and Corey Coleman

I like to use a RB in my flex spot (Ingram, McCoy and Freeman) as it is standard scoring but thinking about trading Freeman for Julio Jones in some kind of package deal. Do you see Perine filling in as my flex with no decline in points now and would you make the trade for Julio?

I'm sitting on 3 possible deals in a 0.5PPR keeper league for a WR1 with the trade deadline approaching:

1) Lamar Miller (2nd) and 6th round pick for Mike Evans (2nd)

2) Hilton (1st), Gore, and 6th round pick for Julio Jones (1st) and Rashard Matthews (or Devin Funchess) - both around 10th round.

3) Hilton, Latavius Murray, and Jax Defense for Landry (6th), Mixon (4th), and Jason Witten 

Which one should I pick?

Lost Chris Thompson last week and Perine is on the wire, I have $27 FAAB left and will try and put in the full amount to get him.

If I miss out, which other WW options should I target?  Dropping CT for sure, then I have Allen and Rod Smith I could drop as well.

QB- Taylor, McCown, Brissett, Garoppolo

RB- David Johnson, Ekeler, Booker (Handcuff / Eventual starter (?)), Breida

WR- Rishard Mathews, Kupp (Woods out for some time)

Team is 3rd at 7-4, .5 ppr

image.png.5c7cfeb646060c62da9d6e4f8ed91db8.png

Hi GGL,

thanks for the advice last week in picking a QB #2 from the waiver-wire dregs in a 2-QB league.  You advised Gabbert over a bunch of other scrubs (Kizer, Peterman, et al.) and Gabbert not only out-produced the other scrubs, but gave me enough to give me an easy victory.   thanks

Now for this week's question in a full PPR;  2 starting positions: WR2, and Flex2 

Here are my 5 choices for those 2 open spots:

JuJu Smith-Schuster vs Packers

Golden Tate vs Vikings

CJ Anderson  @ Oakland

Kenny Stills @ New England

Robbie Anderson vs Panthers

Edited by Dcat

2 quick ones for ya.

12 man ppr, need one for my wr2

Diggs @ det (should be the guy but worry he draws slay)

Sanu vs TB

Kupp vs NO

Another 12 man ppr,  need a wr and a flex

Alfred Morris vs LAC

Keenan Allen @ dal 

Jeffery vs chi

Parker @ NE

Corey Davis @ Indy

Crowder vs nyg

Corey Coleman @ cincy

Going Allen and Jeffery right now, but should I be worried one of these other guys may out perform Keenan. Or does Morris make more sense? If it matters, I am starting rivers at qb. Thanks again!

Edited by jvonsak