[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey GGL!  I'm a lock for playoffs (and probably 1st round bye).  Should i trade Demarco Murray and Tevin Coleman for Jordan Howard?  The only reason i'm hesitating is that Murray plays SF (#1 matchup per fantasypros) and the Rams (#3 matchup) in weeks 15 and 16, while Howard plays Detroit (#6 matchup) and Cleveland (#24 matchup).

RBs: Bell, Miller, Murray, Coleman, Drake

WRs: Hill, Thielen, Diggs, Hilton, JuJu

Thanks!

Hey GGL , Happy Thanksgiving bro.

I’m in two leagues, both 1.0 PPR. 

Looking for your advice on both of them. 

First team, for my RB2 -

Lamar Miller @ BAL  or 

Latavius Murray @ DET

and for TE  -

Ben Watson vs HOU   or 

Charles Clay @ KC

Second team, for RB2 - 

Dion Lewis vs MIA   or

Jay Ajayi vs CHI

and for the FLEX  - 

T.Y. Hilton vs TEN  or

Jarvis Landry @NE

Thanks man 

Happiest of Thanksgiving GGL!

Help me choose one FLEX in a PPR. 

Funchess @ Jets

Watkins vs Saints

I normally wouldn't consider Watkins here but with Woods out and Lattimore probably out, it's a good situation for him.  But still.. it's Watkins. 

Edited by Dcat

Hey GGL,  Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Help me choose 2 from the list below for my two open FLEX spots.  (Full point PPR.)    Here are my options:

Lamar Miller @ Baltimore

CJ Anderson @ Oakland

Tarik Cohen @ Philadelphia

Robbie Anderson vs Panthers

Kenny Stills @ New England

Mike Wallace vs Houston

PPR keeper LG.  I'm out of the playoffs and planning for next year.  I have the # 1 waiver and looking at waiver wire targets to keep.  C. Davis would be an 8th rd pick next year and Dede Westbrook and Fuller are availabe and would be an 11th rd pick next year.  Currently leaning on Davis.  Your thoughts?

13 hours ago, jiggidyjj said:

PPR keeper LG.  I'm out of the playoffs and planning for next year.  I have the # 1 waiver and looking at waiver wire targets to keep.  C. Davis would be an 8th rd pick next year and Dede Westbrook and Fuller are availabe and would be an 11th rd pick next year.  Currently leaning on Davis.  Your thoughts?

Fuller with Watson looked explosive and amazing, but I would lean Davis as well since he is and will be the Titans true #1. Nuke is that guy in Houston.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

12 hours ago, TheEhTeam said:

Hey GGL, 

hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Planning on streaming a WR from Oakland this week as Crabtree is out and Cooper may be.

Who do you think would be a better play between Patterson and S Roberts?

I like Roberts better, I may actually try and scoop him myself and play him, in a solid matchup as well. 

Hey GGL,

I picked up the Rams D versus Arizona for this week and I have Pittsburgh however Pittsburgh has been underwhelming and their schedule is BAL, NE, HOU for the next 3 weeks. Baltimore has gotten better on offense with Alex Collins running well so I'm worried they won't be able to get much done without Joe Haden there.

Denver has NYJ, IND, WAS for the next 3 after this week and with how much it seems they've given up I'm feeling NYJ won't be good and neither will WAS but they should do well against the Colts.

Tennessee on the other hand is still in the playoff hunt and gets ARI, SF, LAR the next 3 weeks. Gabbert has improved but still has no O-line but the big question is how good Jimmy G will be in SF as that could turn into a less favorable matchup. 

Any advice on this would be great. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

I picked up the Rams D versus Arizona for this week and I have Pittsburgh however Pittsburgh has been underwhelming and their schedule is BAL, NE, HOU for the next 3 weeks. Baltimore has gotten better on offense with Alex Collins running well so I'm worried they won't be able to get much done without Joe Haden there.

Denver has NYJ, IND, WAS for the next 3 after this week and with how much it seems they've given up I'm feeling NYJ won't be good and neither will WAS but they should do well against the Colts.

Tennessee on the other hand is still in the playoff hunt and gets ARI, SF, LAR the next 3 weeks. Gabbert has improved but still has no O-line but the big question is how good Jimmy G will be in SF as that could turn into a less favorable matchup. 

Any advice on this would be great. Thanks!

Play it week to week. Let's see how much Jimmy G changes things with SF, my guess with the skilled pos players around him it won't matter much. They don't have a true #1 Wr, Hyde is their biggest Offensive weapon. 

Arizona went into Jax and put up 27 points and W but BB did turn the ball over 3x and Jags scored on D so....

• Thanks 1