[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey, my friend. Due to a combo of bad decisions and bad luck, both of my teams need to win to get into the playoffs :-/

Roster and scoring format below in Sig

A few of my positions are a gimme, but really would appreciate your opinion on the following: 

TEAM 1

RB - pick 2 starters 

WR -  pick 2 starters 

TE - pick 1 starter 

Flex - pick 1 starter (RB/WR/TE)

TEAM 2

QB - pick 1 starter

RB - pick 2 starters 

WR -  pick 3 starters 

Superflex - pick 1 starter (QB/RB/WR)

Funny… I was in the same spot last year, and your feedback helped. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Zeus69

Hey GGL - thanks for all your help this year!  here's another one (10-team standard):  Should i trade Miller or Murray (or maybe Tyreek Hill) for Zeke? 

I have first round bye, so only care about weeks 15/16.  Murray has great matchups in those weeks (SF, Rams), and Miller has tough ones (Jax, Pitt), but Miller is more reliable overall.  Or i could trade Hill since i have Cooks and Theilen.  Another option i MAY have is to spend my remaining FAAB ($13) to try to get Drake, then trade for him (the Zeke owner is out of FAAB$).

WRs: Thielen, Cooks, Hill, Hilton, JuJu, Gordon

RBs: Bell, Miller, Murray

Thanks!

Edited by zmoney

1. .5 PPR League, stick with my lineup for this week below? 

2. Also, team is locked in for the playoffs, any roster moves you would suggest?  Back up QB's, add/ drops ect?

WW Options:

QB: Mariota, Hundley, Gabbert, Garoppolo

RB: Rodgers, Ekeler, Mack, Breida, 

WR: DeDe, Fuller, JJ Neslon, Inman

image.png.a405d64557a236fca398c77974aee813.png

Edited by Vikes101

18 hours ago, Zeus69 said:

Hey, my friend. Due to a combo of bad decisions and bad luck, both of my teams need to win to get into the playoffs :-/

Roster and scoring format below in Sig

A few of my positions are a gimme, but really would appreciate your opinion on the following: 

TEAM 1

RB - pick 2 starters 

WR -  pick 2 starters 

TE - pick 1 starter 

Flex - pick 1 starter (RB/WR/TE)

TEAM 2

QB - pick 1 starter

RB - pick 2 starters 

WR -  pick 3 starters 

Superflex - pick 1 starter (QB/RB/WR)

Funny… I was in the same spot last year, and your feedback helped. Thanks in advance.

Hey Zeus, Glad I was able to help last year. Lets get you straight this year.

Team1:

McCoy, Burkhead

Baldwin, Tate (I think J.Smith locks up with M.Jones, Tate has a nice matchup from the slot)

D.Walker

C.Kupp

Team2:

Tyrod

McCoy, Perine

Green, Anderson, Baldwin

Hunt

Good Luck dude!

16 hours ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL,

Currently in a 12-person PPR league, I have Panthers and Bengals. I need better than that, so I can snag Titans, Bucs, Raiders, Saints, Patriots,  or Broncos from the wire?

Thanks man! 

I like the Titans this week, and they have a couple solid games in the future.

16 hours ago, zmoney said:

Hey GGL - thanks for all your help this year!  here's another one (10-team standard):  Should i trade Miller or Murray (or maybe Tyreek Hill) for Zeke? 

I have first round bye, so only care about weeks 15/16.  Murray has great matchups in those weeks (SF, Rams), and Miller has tough ones (Jax, Pitt), but Miller is more reliable overall.  Or i could trade Hill since i have Cooks and Theilen.  Another option i MAY have is to spend my remaining FAAB ($13) to try to get Drake, then trade for him (the Zeke owner is out of FAAB$).

WRs: Thielen, Cooks, Hill, Hilton, JuJu, Gordon

RBs: Bell, Miller, Murray

Thanks!

If you can get Drake, and flip him esp with D.Williams out a couple weeks Drake's value is high. Zeek owner might go for it since he needs someone now.

16 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

1. .5 PPR League, stick with my lineup for this week below? 

2. Also, team is locked in for the playoffs, any roster moves you would suggest?  Back up QB's, add/ drops ect?

WW Options:

QB: Mariota, Hundley, Gabbert, Garoppolo

RB: Rodgers, Ekeler, Mack, Breida, 

WR: DeDe, Fuller, JJ Neslon, Inman

image.png.a405d64557a236fca398c77974aee813.png

You're good as is. You don't need any of those guys on WW. If you wanted to take a flyer on DeDe and drop one of those backs, Like Darkwa, Anderson, or Booker that would be the only move I would do. 

31 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team ppr who at RB2 and flex. Kareem and Kamara were my set and forget at RB but I am not sure about Hunt anymore

Kareem Hunt at NYJ

DeMarco Murray / Derrick Henry vs HOU

Samaje Perine at DAL

Larry Fitzgerald vs LAR

Robby Anderson vs KC

Perine and Anderson have solid matchups, and Anderson has been amazing for 6+ weeks now.

due to my RB situation i have to rely on Jamall williams as a starter. With aaron jones practicing this week, should i drop D Martin or Abdulllah to pick up Jones just in case he takes back the starting role in GB?

My RBs:

Perine

J Williams

Collins

D Martin

Abdullah

Standard non ppr scoring

HEY GGL;

Thanks for all your help this year.

Here is my team currently:

Cousins

Tyrod

Kamara

Ingram

Bell

Robby Anderson

Cooper Kupp

Diggs

Baldwin

Tate

Hogan

Chargers DST

Will Lutz

So I'm really worried about the lack of touches Baldwin, Tate, and Diggs have been seeing the past few weeks. Would starting Anderson and Kupp give me a safer floor going forward? Also, is Hogan droppable now as he is still out this week and there is a high likelihood he won't play until the real playoffs start? I was thinking of dropping Hogan and picking up either the Titans or Bears DST since they have good matchups weeks 14-16. Thoughts?

hey GGL,

hope your holiday was great!   3 questions for a standard scoring league:

Which QB?

Goff @ Arizona

Wilson vs Eagles

Which TE?

Hunter Henry vs Browns

Vernon Davis @ Dallas

ASJ vs Chiefs

Which 3 of the four options below for RB1, RB2 & Flex?

McCoy vs Patriots

Perine @ Dallas

Hyde @ Chicago

D. Murray vs Texans

Edited by Dcat

3 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

Would you stick with Prescott or pick up either Dalton, Gabbert or Hundley? Dak has been having issues, even with Tyron Smith back.

Gabbert has played well 2 games in a row and vs a tough Jags D last week. He also has a solid schedule going forward. (this week vs Rams might be tough but I like him better then the others).

3 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

due to my RB situation i have to rely on Jamall williams as a starter. With aaron jones practicing this week, should i drop D Martin or Abdulllah to pick up Jones just in case he takes back the starting role in GB?

My RBs:

Perine

J Williams

Collins

D Martin

Abdullah

Standard non ppr scoring

Martin is useless at this point, esp since he may miss week 13. 

3 hours ago, chrismikayla said:

HEY GGL;

Thanks for all your help this year.

Here is my team currently:

Cousins

Tyrod

Kamara

Ingram

Bell

Robby Anderson

Cooper Kupp

Diggs

Baldwin

Tate

Hogan

Chargers DST

Will Lutz

So I'm really worried about the lack of touches Baldwin, Tate, and Diggs have been seeing the past few weeks. Would starting Anderson and Kupp give me a safer floor going forward? Also, is Hogan droppable now as he is still out this week and there is a high likelihood he won't play until the real playoffs start? I was thinking of dropping Hogan and picking up either the Titans or Bears DST since they have good matchups weeks 14-16. Thoughts?

Hey Chris,

You're Welcome!

Playing the matchup is always a solid thing, but WRs usually will have ups and downs. Baldwin and Tate are both their teams #1 guys, so I wouldn't worry to much. I do love R.Anderson though. Yes the Titans have a solid schedule, I'd grab them at the expense of Hogan with the WRs you have already rostered.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

hey GGL,

hope your holiday was great!   3 questions for a standard scoring league:

Which QB?

Goff @ Arizona

Wilson vs Eagles

Which TE?

Hunter Henry vs Browns

Vernon Davis @ Dallas

ASJ vs Chiefs

Which 3 of the four options below for RB1, RB2 & Flex?

McCoy vs Patriots

Perine @ Dallas

Hyde @ Chicago

D. Murray vs Texans

Hey Dcat, it was great! Hope yours was enjoyable as well..

Wilson! Dude has been amazing and is the #1 QB this season. 

HH all day! If he doesn't score (at least once) I would be shocked!

Leave Murray on the bench.

• Like 1

1pt ppr

Pick 1

Dez vs Skins

Tate @ Ravens

First week of the playoffs for me. I have D Thomas Ginn and DeDe Westbrook also. I figured I'd start DT for sure. Am I crazy to bench both Dez and Tate for Ginn and Westbrook on a hunch? 

Edited by estriz69

Ppr league, need help deciding on Crowder tonight or Jeffery on Sunday? I am also starting ertz, and my opponent is starting wentz. Right now I'm leaning Crowder.

And do I go freeman off a concussion vs Minn, or latavius murray in the same game?

Thanks

Edited by jvonsak

2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Hey Dcat, it was great! Hope yours was enjoyable as well..

Wilson! Dude has been amazing and is the #1 QB this season. 

HH all day! If he doesn't score (at least once) I would be shocked!

Leave Murray on the bench.

:tup:

GGL,

another dilemma which involves tonight's game. 

I need to fill 4 positions: WR2, WR3, TE, Flex (WR/TE) in a 1/2 point PPR:

Vernon Davis @ Dallas

Kyle Rudolph @ Atlanta

Golden Tate @ Baltimore

Ted Ginn vs Panthers

Kenny Stills vs Broncos

Martavis Bryant @ Cincinnati

Hey GGL!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with the family.

I’m in good shape in both my leagues, in the playoffs in both. Both 1.0 PPR. But a few of my players are just trending in the wrong direction and I’d love to pick your brain and get some input from you.

In one league, I’m getting terrible play from my QB and RB1, Drew Brees and Melvin Gordon.

I just picked up Jamison Winston. Also Josh McCown, Andy Dalton and Blaine Gabbert are available. Should I stick with Brees, roll the dice on Winston or possibly pick up and stream a diff. QB?  At RB, I’ve got Dion Lewis pretty locked in at RB2. My RB1, Gordon, has seen his usage go down the last 4 weeks, as the SD passing game has taken off. I’ve got Jamal Williams and Latavius Murray on my bench. I’m leaning towards switching Murray for Gordon. Or should I lock in Latavius, who is playing great, and choose between Lewis and Gordon. Any advice on these dilemmas? 

Btw thanks for all the great tips and advice up to this point. It’s been greatly appreciated.

Thanks bro 

Edited by Kidtwst74