[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hi GGL. Made a thread but also wanted to get your opinion with my lineup. Torn between 3 TR’s and also unsure about my current benched guys (Tate in particular). 

.5 pnt PPR 12 person

QB- Goff 
RB1- M.Ingram
RB2- L.Murray
WR1- B.Cooks
WR2- D.Funchess
Flex-Dion Lewis
TE- K.Rodolph or j.cook or j.doyle
D/ST- patriots 
Bench- 
RBs- T.coleman, DukeJohnson
WRs-T.Lockette, G.Tate

Much Appreciated, wish I would have asked you for advice various weeks earlier this season. 

GGL, I almost forgot about my other league.

I have a fairly solid lineup. Again, like my other 

team, RB1 is real weak spot for me. The player in question is Kareem Hunt. I’ve hung in there,

expecting him to, at some point, revert to early 

season form. I’m kind of torn, because my options on the bench aren’t that great. I have Jamaal Williams, Jay Ajayi and J.D. McKissic.

Ajayi hasn’t gotten the usage I hoped he would get in Philly, so far. Blount seems the be the lead back, although it’s really more a committee. McKissic seems to be taking a backseat to Lacy, but J.D. might catch enough out of the backfield to make sense in a PPR league.I’m leaning towards Williams but with Aaron Jones possibly coming back, that could eat into his touches.  The only thing going for Hunt is the fact that KC has some juicy matchups in the playoffs(Oak,LA Chargers and Miami). Any ideas will be appreciated.

Locked in for a 3rd or 4th seed based on week 13 results.  Would you pickup any of the following players for flyers headed into the playoffs?

.5 PPR League

Qb - Rodgers (Brady backup / block others from playing him against me), Mariota, Dalton

RB - David Johnson (Sounds like he is not playing in 17), A.Jones, J.Rodgers

WR - K.Benjamin, R.Woods

image.png.9ad464259e0c2e74e800393901c7059f.pngimage.png.ff815366410b46634550d6e43ea63a

3 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

I have Hunt, Perine, Collins, Tevin, McKinnon, Mixon, M Davis and Barber. should i drop one for M Goodwin? My WRs are AB and AJG

We start 2RB, 2WR & 1 Flex

Non PPR scoring

Yes I would. Goodwin has 2 great matchups this week and next, and looked really good with Jimmy G under center (was playing well prior to that with CJB as well).

Hi GGL,

Team 1 PPR

QB: Drew Brees
WR: Adam Thielen, Golden Tate
RB: Alvin Kamara, Chirstian McCaffrey
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Doug Baldwin
BN: Kirk Cousin, Davante Adam, Robert Woods
K: Wil Lutz
Def: Pitts
Should I pick up
Def: Greennay @Cleveland
or Def: Buffalo Vs Indy
Go with Brees or Kurt Cousin or drop Cousin or Brees for Josh McCown ?

2. Team2: PPR

This is PPR and ready for week15 playoff
QB: Cam Newton
WR: Tyreek Hill, MIchael Thomas
RB: Leonard Fournette, Lamar Miller
TE: Hunter Henry
Flex: DEvin Funchess
BN: Mark Ingram, Ben Reethlisberger, Stefon Diggs
Who should I drop for Greg Olsen ? 
Thanks

Edited by sabercats5441

PPR...

Need a 3rd wide receiver or tight end.  Right now, I have Dee Dee Westbrook along Antonio Brown and Cooper Kupp.  I have Seals-Jones but debating on picking up Cameron Brate.  Would you pick Brate up and put himnin over Westbrook?

Edited by schwaby

Hey GGL

Its the the first round off the playoffs.

I have two teams, both 1.0 PPR. Got a few questions for both. 

At WR2 Adam Thielen(@CAR) or

T.Y. Hilton(@BUF)

At RB2 Kareem Hunt(vs OAK) or

Jamaal Williams(@CLE)

In my second league, at QB

Josh McCown(@DEN) or

Drew Brees(@ATL)

At WR2 Sterling Shepard(vsDAL),if he’s healthy 

or Cooper Kupp(vs PHI) or

DeSean Jackson(vs DET)

I have a week 14 Bye this week.  .5 PPR League

1. Would you add any of the WW options for my roster?  Rod Smith might not be worth a hold with Alf starting and Zeke back in two weeks.

WW Options:

QB - Dalton

RB - Booker, Mack, Barber, Kerwynn Williams

WR- Kupp, Goodwin, Kearse, Westbrook, D-Jax and Benjamin

2. Which Def do you prefer for Week 15.

Seahawks vs Rams

Bengals at MIN

Panthers vs GB (Rodgers targeted return)

Broncos at IND

Chiefs vs LAC

Titans at SF

Saints vs Jets

Chargers at KC

image.png.a4f9ef3315988594cf59faa9628b8860.png

How's it going Green! We need a big win this week against the Rams. Let's go BIRDS!!! I need a WR 3 for my ppr league (no fex). My options aren't great: Djax vs Lions (Slay on Evans most likely), Rishard Matthews vs Az/Patrick Peterson or Sanu vs Saints tonight? Also, I have Baldwin as WR 2 but I know it's not a great match-up but I don't really have a choice. Leave Baldwin in or plug in one of my other wrs for him? HELLPPPPP!!!! 

Edited by FibonacciSpiralz

PPR. I'm the number one seed at 9-4. Don't wanna lose first round after a stellar regular season. Guy I'm playing split matchups this season with me at 1-1. I'm saving the Saints DEF for next week. I'm fairly confident in this setup just looking for insight/opinions.

QB: Carson Wentz

RB: Todd Gurley, Rex Burkhead

WR: Mike Evans, Marquise Goodwin

WR/TE: Golden Tate

TE: Jimmy Graham

WR/TE/RB: Kenyan Drake

DEF: New England Patriots

K: Will Lutz

Current Bench:

RB: Dion Lewis, Samaje Perine, Jamaal Williams

WR: Chris Hogan, Dede Westbrook, Demaryius Thomas

DEF: New Orleans Saints

Hey GGL,

PPR league.

Stuck on who I should play as my 3rd wideout. My first choice would probably be Reynolds against the Eagles but I missed last week's game, you didn't happen to see whether he had butter hands or his targets were just poorly thrown did you? Anyways, my options are C Patterson, Reynolds, Inman, and C Davis. *EDIT* Just saw Rishard Matthews was dropped in a waiver transaction last night, I should go him over any of these other guys right?

Currently have C Hogan (assuming he plays or I'm doomed), Trent Taylor, and ________.

You may be asking yourself how the hell someone could end up with such a sad sack of WRs? Ask Odell, Pryor, Woods, and K Benjamin lol.

Thanks.

Edited by TheEhTeam

I know this is a little bit early, but who do you recommend for week 15 (semi-finals round)? See my sig for the full roster. 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex and 1 DEF/ST for the starting roster is where I need help. This is a PPR league. I'm going up against a team that has Newton, Rivers, Baldwin, A Brown, Kamara, Howard, D Thomas and J Allen. I'm not saying I can't win, but this team got hot late and just won the 1st round of the playoffs. Am I nervous? Yes, I am. So, it would be really helpful and very appreciated if you can help me. I already know I'm starting Prescott at QB and Gronk at TE, and likely Gordon and Hopkins at RB1 and WR1. After that, I'm lost - especially since Hunt FINALLY stepped up into the end-zone after weeks of nothing.

5 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

I know this is a little bit early, but who do you recommend for week 15 (semi-finals round)? See my sig for the full roster. 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex and 1 DEF/ST for the starting roster is where I need help. This is a PPR league. I'm going up against a team that has Newton, Rivers, Baldwin, A Brown, Kamara, Howard, D Thomas and J Allen. I'm not saying I can't win, but this team got hot late and just won the 1st round of the playoffs. Am I nervous? Yes, I am. So, it would be really helpful and very appreciated if you can help me. I already know I'm starting Prescott at QB and Gronk at TE, and likely Gordon and Hopkins at RB1 and WR1. After that, I'm lost - especially since Hunt FINALLY stepped up into the end-zone after weeks of nothing.

I haven't looked at all the matchups yet, but I can say after the way Hunt was FINALLY used this week, and his matchups going forward he's in your lineup. (I rode it out with him, and it paid off). 

Landry worries me only because of weather, Buffalo was a nightmare this week for passing. Let's see how it is closer to game time. If it's ok, Landry is also in your lineup. Get back with me as a reminder on Wednesday and We'll set your lineup!