[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey GGL,

Trying to win in the first week of playoffs and Denver D and Jack Doyle have me at a 50-50 projected win chance right now versus my opponent. 2 tough choices that I could use some help with:

1) Matt Ryan or Phillip Rivers? Most rankings sites say Rivers all the way but I'm terrified with how bad he is historically against the Chiefs. There's also supposed to be a little wind that day too (11MPH currently). Ryan has such a good matchup it feels like a trap and I'm mostly concerned with the RB's stealing all the TD's like they've tended to do all season, but he still feels less risky than Rivers.

2) Brandin Cooks or Alshon Jeffery? I'm running Julio and Gordon but this one is a little tricky since Jeffrey was locked in for this matchup until Wentz left. I'm leaning heavily towards Cooks although Haden coming back is a little scary.

Any thoughts on these would be very much appreciated : - )

Bonus: My wife is trying to beat my brother in the playoffs and needs 2 RB's and 3 WR's out of these choices:

RB: Kareem Hunt, Jamaal Williams, Dion Lewis

WR: Adam Thielen, Michael Crabtree, Marvin Jones Jr., Jordy Nelson, Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods

Thanks for all the help this season! You're awesome!! : - )

5 hours ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

Trying to win in the first week of playoffs and Denver D and Jack Doyle have me at a 50-50 projected win chance right now versus my opponent. 2 tough choices that I could use some help with:

1) Matt Ryan or Phillip Rivers? Most rankings sites say Rivers all the way but I'm terrified with how bad he is historically against the Chiefs. There's also supposed to be a little wind that day too (11MPH currently). Ryan has such a good matchup it feels like a trap and I'm mostly concerned with the RB's stealing all the TD's like they've tended to do all season, but he still feels less risky than Rivers.

2) Brandin Cooks or Alshon Jeffery? I'm running Julio and Gordon but this one is a little tricky since Jeffrey was locked in for this matchup until Wentz left. I'm leaning heavily towards Cooks although Haden coming back is a little scary.

Any thoughts on these would be very much appreciated : - )

Bonus: My wife is trying to beat my brother in the playoffs and needs 2 RB's and 3 WR's out of these choices:

RB: Kareem Hunt, Jamaal Williams, Dion Lewis

WR: Adam Thielen, Michael Crabtree, Marvin Jones Jr., Jordy Nelson, Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods

Thanks for all the help this season! You're awesome!! : - )

I like Ryan this week vs TB. Last time they played them he played well, and Sanu stole a TD pass from Ryan in that game.

Cooks and Jeffery is a coin flip, I'd go with the better matchup in Alshon.

Hunt, and Williams.

Theilen, Crabby, Goodwin!

You're welcome! Good Luck!

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Irish27 said:

In a PPR league, I need to pick one of the following to play in the flex position:

Josh Gordon

Stefon Diggs

Peyton Barber

Lamar Miller

Also, should I start Phillip Rivers or take a chance with Nick Foles?

Thanks!

Gordon (although I don't think he has a huge game). Diggs could have a solid game with Rudolph out.

I think Foles has a big game vs the Jints

Hey GGL

Got two teams in the playoffs, one in semis and the other quarterfinals. I have a few questions for both. Both 1.0 PPR leagues.

In the first, for RB2 Jay Ayayi(@NYG) or Dion Lewis(@Pit)- I’m leaning Lewis because of his pass catching 

For WR2, Jarvis Landry(@Buf) or Brandin Cooks(@Pit)- don’t wanna bench Landry but I’m worried about the weather in Buffalo 

And for DEF, New Orleans(vsNYJ) or Baltimore(@CLE)- leaning to NO because the Jets QB situation

In my other league, should i play Jordy Nelson(@CAR) or Cooper Kupp(@SEA) at WR3. I’m leaning Jordy’s way on this one.

And for QB, Drew Brees(vsNYJ) or Blake Bortles(vs HOU)- this one I’m really struggling with. 

Any input will be greatly appreciated, as always.

Thanks for helping me get this far.

On 12/15/2017 at 7:44 PM, Kidtwst74 said:

Hey GGL

Got two teams in the playoffs, one in semis and the other quarterfinals. I have a few questions for both. Both 1.0 PPR leagues.

In the first, for RB2 Jay Ayayi(@NYG) or Dion Lewis(@Pit)- I’m leaning Lewis because of his pass catching 

For WR2, Jarvis Landry(@Buf) or Brandin Cooks(@Pit)- don’t wanna bench Landry but I’m worried about the weather in Buffalo 

And for DEF, New Orleans(vsNYJ) or Baltimore(@CLE)- leaning to NO because the Jets QB situation

In my other league, should i play Jordy Nelson(@CAR) or Cooper Kupp(@SEA) at WR3. I’m leaning Jordy’s way on this one.

And for QB, Drew Brees(vsNYJ) or Blake Bortles(vs HOU)- this one I’m really struggling with. 

Any input will be greatly appreciated, as always.

Thanks for helping me get this far.

Lewis

Landry

Either D is a solid pick

Nelson

Bortles 

GGL, looks like we BOTH were wrong about Agholor. I did make a slight change between Landry and McCaffrey. I should've started Agholor instead of Hopkins (or Jones if he does worse than Hopkins), but that's on me. Oh, well. My team still BLEW OUT it's opponent. And possibly by 100 points. Never has that happened in our league before (if it does, as I have Jones tomorrow night and Prescott tonight).

8 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

GGL, looks like we BOTH were wrong about Agholor. I did make a slight change between Landry and McCaffrey. I should've started Agholor instead of Hopkins (or Jones if he does worse than Hopkins), but that's on me. Oh, well. My team still BLEW OUT it's opponent. And possibly by 100 points. Never has that happened in our league before (if it does, as I have Jones tomorrow night and Prescott tonight).

Was a good thing to see the Agholor will still be involved with Foles under center. Honestly the team didn't miss a beat pretty much, but it was vs the Jints.

As for Agholor over Hopkins, in our league he out scored Bhop by .9  :o:blink: So not like it really mattered.

2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Was a good thing to see the Agholor will still be involved with Foles under center. Honestly the team didn't miss a beat pretty much, but it was vs the Jints.

As for Agholor over Hopkins, in our league he out scored Bhop by .9  :o:blink: So not like it really mattered.

Yeah, Agholor scored a few more points than Hopkins in our league. But not by much.

.5 PPR, Need some help on my final 3:

Need 1 RB and 2 FLEX

Miller vs PIT - Hasn't done much the past few weeks

Perine vs DEN - Gets most carries but not effective lately

CJ at WSH - Impressed with workload last week

Funchess vs TB - Olsen went nuts last week and Funchess only had 1 catch...new norm?

Engram at ARI - Pretty high floor lately

Woods at TEN - Looks to have regained his form, close to a lock this week

Currently leaning towards CJ, Engram and Woods.