[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

In a 1 ppr, we are keeping 9 guys. We start 1 QB, 2 rb, 3 wr, te and 1 off. Player(can be a qb)My current roster is 

Qb-wentz and jimmy g

Rb- bell, Freeman and mckinnon, mack

Wr-m. Thomas, baldwin, cooks, watkins, Sheppard, Garcon, parker

Te-gronk

The owner of Odell Beckham Jr is asking for my best offer. I'm guessing he will want bell, but does anyone see another option that might not involve moving him? I was thinking maybe freeman and gronk. And is bell worth moving at all for obj. His only rbs are Ingram and henry, so not sure I'd really want to rely on freeman and mckinnon if I did move him. Thanks man

On 8/2/2018 at 6:36 AM, GangGreenLantern said:

Hey KingRyb, 

So I assume you lose the round they were drafted in (which you listed)?   I would do Mixon, and Thielen. Henry is tempting in the 12th, but he has Lewis there and I think that will be a full blown committee. Mixon has NOBODY to share with. (Bernard will get some 3rd down work, but nothing like the work Lewis will see)

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I drafted. The following is the roster for 2018 (PPR):

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Kareem Hunt, Lamar Miller, Isaiah Crowell, Adrian Peterson, Spencer Ware, Austin Ekeler

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Sterling Shepard, Keelan Cole, Mike Williams (LAC)

TE: Jordan Reed and Vance McDonald

K: Greg Zeurlein

D/ST: Philly

Starting roster consists of: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K and 1 D/ST

Obviously, QB, K and D/ST are figured out. Who else should I start for opening weekend? I'd like to keep the hardware home this year.

Hey GGL!  

.5 PPR...Team below.  I am pretty stacked at WR, and lacking RB depth until Penny takes over, and Ingram is back from suspension.

Do I make this trade?

Trade away T.Y Hilton

Receive Jerick Mckinnon 

QB: A-Rod

RBs: David Johnson, Rashad Penny (Q), Ingram (Sus.) Nick Chubb, Kenneth Dixon

WRs: Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, Garcon, DeVante Parker, Donte Moncrief, Croweder

TE: Greg Olsen

Finishing last 6 rounds on waivers. Right now I have jimmy g as my QB. It's a .5 ppr. Keeper.  I need a wr and another QB. I cant decide on john ross, geronimo allison or josh doctson. As for QBs its between trubisky, Keenum, Bradford and flacco

On 8/27/2018 at 3:59 PM, LuckyBub said:

Well, I drafted. The following is the roster for 2018 (PPR):

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Kareem Hunt, Lamar Miller, Isaiah Crowell, Adrian Peterson, Spencer Ware, Austin Ekeler

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Sterling Shepard, Keelan Cole, Mike Williams (LAC)

TE: Jordan Reed and Vance McDonald

K: Greg Zeurlein

D/ST: Philly

Starting roster consists of: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K and 1 D/ST

Obviously, QB, K and D/ST are figured out. Who else should I start for opening weekend? I'd like to keep the hardware home this year.

You start the guys you drafted as starters. 

Guys look it simple. You don't draft guys in the first several rounds (1-6) to have questions about them starting. If you are, then you're not drafting properly. Unless injuries are in play.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

On 8/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, bmatt10 said:

Hey GGL!  

.5 PPR...Team below.  I am pretty stacked at WR, and lacking RB depth until Penny takes over, and Ingram is back from suspension.

Do I make this trade?

Trade away T.Y Hilton

Receive Jerick Mckinnon 

QB: A-Rod

RBs: David Johnson, Rashad Penny (Q), Ingram (Sus.) Nick Chubb, Kenneth Dixon

WRs: Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, Garcon, DeVante Parker, Donte Moncrief, Croweder

TE: Greg Olsen

Sure hope you didn't make that trade!!

On 8/28/2018 at 12:58 PM, Ctor92 said:

Finishing last 6 rounds on waivers. Right now I have jimmy g as my QB. It's a .5 ppr. Keeper.  I need a wr and another QB. I cant decide on john ross, geronimo allison or josh doctson. As for QBs its between trubisky, Keenum, Bradford and flacco

I like Allison, and Trubisky.

On 8/28/2018 at 4:44 PM, squirrelmastr21 said:

Should I pickup Bilal powell and drop Chris Godwin? 1/2 PPR

Who has more upside Godwin or Powell?

RB's: Hunt, Cook, Michel, Aaron Jones, and Latavius Murray

WR's: Hill, Demaryius Thomas, Brandin Cooks, and Jamison Crowder

Is Morris or Brieda available? I would pick them up before Powell, but yes I would look to grab another RB. Michel is still on the mend, and in the Pats crowded backfield, Jones won't play until week 3 and we don't know what his role will be when he does return esp if Williams plays well. Murray is just a handcuff with some upside if he gets goal line work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking some advice from you, GGL, to help set my RB2, WR2 and TE:

1/2PPR 12 team league

RB1: Gurley

RB2: Bilal Powell or Burkhead? (I have Powell in right now)

WR1: Mike Evans

WR2: Chris hogan or DeSean Jackson?

Flex: Kenny Golladay

T/E: Doyle or Seferian-Jenkins?

Pretty sure I'll Bench but worth mentioning: Funchess, Crowder, James Washington

Thank you good sir.