[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Noway I would give up my 1st rd pick for any of those guys. Freeman is in a full blown RBBC right now, and Coleman has out performed him (pts wise in PPR) and Langford\Howard situation is really foggy right now, Kadeem Carey when healthy could even be the guy, oh and that OL is horrific.

Even tho with team I have, it could be a late first round pick??

Even tho with team I have, it could be a late first round pick??

Noway, You want extreme value for your 1st rd pick. Regardless if its the 12th pick. I did it last year for Julio and I won my money league, and I did not have the 12th pick, and to be honest now that we're into this season I wish I would've had it and I got tremendous value last year and won.

Those guys are not worth it.

• Like 1

Rank the following in standard please:

Diggs

Sims

Travis Benjamin

Snead

Derrick Henry

The way you have them listed is pretty close to how I would have them, possibly move Snead over Benjamin but that could change after we see a slightly larger sample size with him and Rivers.

And Sims could slide down some once Martin returns.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Thanks for all the help! I got Miller and now I really need some help beefing up at WR which hopefully won't be too difficult since I own Gurley/Miller/Ingram I could trade to a team that needs a back (would rather lose Ingram). Thread is here with all my info, thanks a lot man!

How do I improve my team? Standard 10 man league

QB: Wilson

WR: Dez, Nelson, Fuller, Marvin Jones, Tate, Sanders and Sanu

RB: AP, Ameer, Coleman, Rawls and Dixon (IR)

TE: Kelce

K: Novak

Def: Minnesota

Someone offered me Ingram and Watkins for Dez and Sanu....

Waiver Wire: Ware, CMike, Asiata, Fozzy, Enunwa

Edited by Mikexchoi

Thanks for all the help! I got Miller and now I really need some help beefing up at WR which hopefully won't be too difficult since I own Gurley/Miller/Ingram I could trade to a team that needs a back (would rather lose Ingram). Thread is here with all my info, thanks a lot man!

Oops link didn't show up in my first post:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/469129-just-got-l-miller-trade-off-need-some-in-depth-team-advice-plz/

How do I improve my team? Standard 10 man league

QB: Wilson

WR: Dez, Nelson, Fuller, Marvin Jones, Tate, Sanders and Sanu

RB: AP, Ameer, Coleman, Rawls and Dixon (IR)

TE: Kelce

K: Novak

Def: Minnesota

Someone offered me Ingram and Watkins for Dez and Sanu....

Waiver Wire: Ware, CMike, Asiata, Fozzy, Enunwa

Well first you could pickup CMike since you have Rawls, and Ware is a great option because he will have a role even when JC comes back.

You have some good depth at WR ,Maybe try and trade either Fuller or M.Jones for a RB See what you could get for them, if nothing you could always sell either Jordy or Dez for a higher level RB and you would still be good at WR.

WR: Quincy Enumwa

Michael Thomas

Doug Baldwin

Nelsom Agholor

RB: Christine Michael and Thomas Rawls

I NEED ONE RB ONE WR AND A FLEX PLEASE HELP

Tough choices due to health issues: Depending on health!

Baldwin has a banged up knee but MRI was negative so he should be good to go

Micheal is healthy, so I think he gets more work.

Enunwa (esp if Marshall is out or limited but I would still play him this week)

Cj anderson @ Cincy

Allen robinson vs Baltimore

Elliott vs Chicago

Starting

David Johnson @ Buffalo

Snead vs Atlanta

Decker @ KC

Standard Scoring. 10 teams

Standard scoring I would swap out Decker (KC's home opener, always a tough place to play) for either Elliot or CJ. Elliot has a better matchup, he's been just average the first couple weeks (which is disappointing behind that OL.)

Hi GGL,

1 point per reception league, 2 flex, 12 person

I RECEIVE: JULIO Jones, Julius Thomas, Jets Defense

I GIVE: Aj Green, Seahawks Defense

I do need a better TE as I only have Zach Miller and ASJ right now, but was hoping to find one on waivers eventually. What do you guys think? I also have Freeman and Coleman on the Falcons if that matters in regards to Julio.

Hi GGL,

1 point per reception league, 2 flex, 12 person

I RECEIVE: JULIO Jones, Julius Thomas, Jets Defense

I GIVE: Aj Green, Seahawks Defense

I do need a better TE as I only have Zach Miller and ASJ right now, but was hoping to find one on waivers eventually. What do you guys think? I also have Freeman and Coleman on the Falcons if that matters in regards to Julio.

AJ - Julio I don't think will be a tremendous difference. Julio extremely slight edge, so you're swapping D's and gaining JT?

Who's on waivers for TE's? Pitta? Tamme? They have both been good so far. I would try to get one of them and keep what you have

My rbs are gurley, bell, crowell, T Coleman and jennings. Do I drOP Jennings for a stash like d washington, Howard or dixon?

I wouldn't drop Jennings for any of those guys at this point. You never want to drop a starting RB (even if he's struggling slightly) for a stash/uncertainty. Especially since you could possibly use someone like Jennings in a trade for a team that needs a starting RB.

If you had someone on your team that isn't playing well ( losing snaps) or is a backup then I could see it.

On waivers: Someone dropped Zach Ertz, Jacob Tamme, V. Green, C. Walford, Jimmy Graham, Jack Doyle.

I have the 3rd pick on the waiver wire, you drop to the bottom when you use it. Should I grab one of these guys or wait to see who falls to free agency?

Ertz is a top tier guy and looked to have some chemistry with Wentz, he could be out a couple more weeks (maybe) but he is worth an add, and Tamme has played well in the first 2 weeks with 16 targets, BUT ATL's schedule gets pretty bad after this week.

Good advice man, I really appreciate it! So the question now is if Ertz is worth the number 3 waiver pick?

If it was my team and my TE spot was like yours I would. He could finish as a top 12 TE (if he gets back soon which is likely), and you got him for nothing.

You could roll with Miller or ASJ for a week or 2 until Ertz is healthy.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back